Looking For Answers And Help With Ferritin Levels

Littlemiss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys :)

Basically I've been ignoring my hair loss for ages now because I just cant be bothering centering my life around it anymore and it was emotionally draining. Now I'm at a good place in my life mentally and much stronger in general and I'm ready to stop ignoring the issue and get to business lol.

I read about Ferritin and I how you should get your levels checked and should be above so much ect so I'm looking for advice on where to go or if theres a handy device I can purchase. I know some people may say your doctor, but in terms of hair loss I've never had any luck with the NHS for help. Also I've had tons of things checked thyroid and other vitamin deficiencies and the doctor says they come back normal. But I want to take matters in to my own hands because a lot of people say what the NHS doctors consider normal might not be in terms of trying to grow your hair back to the lustrous mane it once was! So, can anyone give me any info on how to check my Ferritin at home - if you can or where to go, any good websites you can purchase a check off or something like that?

Any advice would be much appreciated :)