Looking for a woman's Hair System Company

rodazzi2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello All,
I am looking for a new hair system company for woman's hair systems.
I previously dealt with Hair Direct but cannot continue with them any longer. The service has become terrible, qualit, cut-in, color and rude customer service.
Are there any other recommendations?

ChrisPratty

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, rodazzi2000. I’ve been using hair wigs for the last 5 years. I mostly wear them for fashion. I live in Miami, FL where the weather is blazing hot. So, I buy and wear human hair wigs. I used to buy them from HairDirect earlier. But just like you, I had the same problems and complaints.

I switched to this hair supplier called Temi Mofe this January. Best decision that I’ve ever made! Its hair systems (modern-day wigs is what this company calls them) are way more comfortable, durable, and breathable than my previous wigs (yes, including ones I bought from HairDirect).

They also look hyper-realistic and provide the appearance of hair coming out directly from the scalp (another +1). Have bought 2 human hair wigs from Temi Mofe till now. Faced no problem to date. Would highly recommend trying its hair units.

Ashleyhair094

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you can try West Kiss Hair Mall, which focus on making wigs for over 10 years.
The curly lace wigs, skin melt HD lace wigs, and skunk stripe hair wigs are its hot-selling wig product.