Looking For A Change And Hair System Solution

Bighero76

My Regimen
Reaction score
42 year old married male who has been crowning past 10 years and now thinned out bad on top. Naturally rest of my male family members have thick, lavish hair and I am the odd man out.

There’s a guy who showed me a basic system but I have a scalp that sweats like crazy. He said it should be fine but I want to hear from other guys with sweaty glands and if a system stayed on. I am in sales and travel often, I dont want to look like john stamos one day and jason alexander the next!!

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey dude! I don't sweat excessively however I go to the gym frequently and sweat. I'm lucky and don't really use a scalp protector but it's definitely something you can try that will help keep your bond tight. Should not be an issue!

Noah

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't really think sweating is much of a problem with a lace system provided you can make a non-sweaty period in the 3 or 4 hours after you have applied the system. But if it does cause a problem there are solutions, including scalp protector and medical-grade anti-perspirant for the areas where the adhesives go.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I perspire quite a bit, and I live in an extremely hot country. I am using tape (Walkers, perimeter, and hairline), with very good scalp prep, and it works for me. I am going to try adding a bit of Walkers Ultra Hold clear on a couple of areas that tend to come up.