Look, does masturbation/sex worsen hairloss or NOT?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't stop masturbating. If I don't masturbate for a day I go crazy. I masturbate every day sometimes twice. Sometimes I skip a day but no more. When I have a period of more than one day of not masturbating and then I start to masturbate there is a risk of coming unintentionally (prematurely) and If that happens everything becomes a mess afterwards.
Not masturbating for more than two days puts me at risk at cumming in my sleep. It's worst. It feels like I pee in my pants and I have to change my underwear.

I usually have romantic fantasies and not sexual. I fantasy about time traveling. I have a fantasy where I am going to 1984 and here I find a pretty brunette girl with cute ear length short hair and big bangs that has a hairy pussy, armpits and legs and wears blue jeans. Most of the time I imagine romantic thing with that girl - we are dancing, kissing, hugging, walking around the sea overnight etc. Once I was very horny, unable to sleep and I had a fantasy where I met that girl. She took me home. I pulled her blue jeans and I enjoyed her hairy pussy in all positions and came on her ***. That's it.

I also watch vintage p**rn to distract from the reality. Here I watch brunette girls and women with short and medium hair and bangs. I enjoy their hairy pussies, tits and butts.

I am currently researching time travel. At first I thought that I will find nothing and I was about to give up but I recalled that it was like that with baldness. I found only articles that claimed - DHT causes hair loss, nothing can be done about it, there is no cure etc. But since I was very interested in hair and I was afraid of going bald, getting anxiety over my hair and nightmares I continued and I found the real cause of hair loss and solutions.
Now I am researching time travel. The first thing I found is stupid articles that say you will need wormhole, it's impossible etc. But shortly after I found interesting time traveller stories, multiple time slips stories. I will focus on exploring this phenomenon. Are those stories true? How it works?

I regained hope that one day I will really travel to the past and find the girl I've been dreaming for three years. I still hesitate what to tell the people when I arrive. I hesitate between being bringing my ID and smartphone and tell them that I am a time traveller and tell them predictions about future events or tell them that I am a refugee or a hiker that had an accident and lost all of his documents.
After I get a new identity I will accommodate, find a job, start working, find a girl like that, marry etc.

That will happen If I succeed. Then in 2006 when internet becomes popular, widespread and relatively cheap I will start researching again. This time the research will be about aging and cancer. I am afraid of the effects of aging and I want to slow it down or delay it. I am afraid of getting cancer aswell and I want to know what to do If this happens and I want to cure it. By that time I will be 43 year old If I do it by the end of this year.

If I don't succeed with time traveling I will be upset. I will be depressed and disappointed. I will be struggling with the reality, regret being born and lonely, not finding the girl that I need. But I will still research. I will not research about aging and cancer because I will feel like my life is meaningless, and I wouldn't care whether I live or die, because I am not happy - trapped in this dark era containing only girls that have ugly long hair, shave their pussies and do other pubic hair grooming trends, have tattooes etc. I will be masturbating, catching urinary tract infections, inflammations, my penis will get traumatized. I will feel guilty that I can provide it to do what it's supposed to do. I believe that masturbation is harmful. You are not supposed to play with your penis and for hours. You are supposed to f*** a pussy once or twice a day for 5-30 minutes. But I still do it because I have no other options. I've met so many girls in my life but I never liked one because of what this world has become and it's not the same at it was 35-40 years ago.

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
I can't stop masturbating. If I don't masturbate for a day I go crazy. I masturbate every day sometimes twice. Sometimes I skip a day but no more. When I have a period of more than one day of not masturbating and then I start to masturbate there is a risk of coming unintentionally (prematurely) and If that happens everything becomes a mess afterwards.
Not masturbating for more than two days puts me at risk at cumming in my sleep. It's worst. It feels like I pee in my pants and I have to change my underwear.

I usually have romantic fantasies and not sexual. I fantasy about time traveling. I have a fantasy where I am going to 1984 and here I find a pretty brunette girl with cute ear length short hair and big bangs that has a hairy pussy, armpits and legs and wears blue jeans. Most of the time I imagine romantic thing with that girl - we are dancing, kissing, hugging, walking around the sea overnight etc. Once I was very horny, unable to sleep and I had a fantasy where I met that girl. She took me home. I pulled her blue jeans and I enjoyed her hairy pussy in all positions and came on her ***. That's it.

I also watch vintage p**rn to distract from the reality. Here I watch brunette girls and women with short and medium hair and bangs. I enjoy their hairy pussies, tits and butts.

I am currently researching time travel. At first I thought that I will find nothing and I was about to give up but I recalled that it was like that with baldness. I found only articles that claimed - DHT causes hair loss, nothing can be done about it, there is no cure etc. But since I was very interested in hair and I was afraid of going bald, getting anxiety over my hair and nightmares I continued and I found the real cause of hair loss and solutions.
Now I am researching time travel. The first thing I found is stupid articles that say you will need wormhole, it's impossible etc. But shortly after I found interesting time traveller stories, multiple time slips stories. I will focus on exploring this phenomenon. Are those stories true? How it works?

I regained hope that one day I will really travel to the past and find the girl I've been dreaming for three years. I still hesitate what to tell the people when I arrive. I hesitate between being bringing my ID and smartphone and tell them that I am a time traveller and tell them predictions about future events or tell them that I am a refugee or a hiker that had an accident and lost all of his documents.
After I get a new identity I will accommodate, find a job, start working, find a girl like that, marry etc.

That will happen If I succeed. Then in 2006 when internet becomes popular, widespread and relatively cheap I will start researching again. This time the research will be about aging and cancer. I am afraid of the effects of aging and I want to slow it down or delay it. I am afraid of getting cancer aswell and I want to know what to do If this happens and I want to cure it. By that time I will be 43 year old If I do it by the end of this year.

If I don't succeed with time traveling I will be upset. I will be depressed and disappointed. I will be struggling with the reality, regret being born and lonely, not finding the girl that I need. But I will still research. I will won't research about aging and cancer because I will feel like my life is meaningless, and I wouldn't care whether I live or die, because I am not happy - trapped in this dark era containing only girls that have ugly long hair, shave their pussies and do other pubic hair grooming trends, have tattooes etc. I will be masturbating, catching urinary tract infections, inflammations, my penis will get traumatized. I will feel guilty that I can provide it to do what it's supposed to do. I believe that masturbation is harmful. You are not supposed to play with your penis and for hours. You are supposed to f*** a pussy once or twice a day for 5-30 minutes. But I still do it because I have no other options. I've met so many girls in my life but I never liked one because of what this world has become and it's not the same at it was 35-40 years ago.

Ok

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mitko is the best troll this forum has ever had.

I am not a troll. I am a real passionate researcher who loves science. Can you just walk on the street and check the balding men. Poor posture, poor craniofacial development, abdominal obesity - the typical features of a balding man.
You will save me a making of a video to proove that I am NOT f*****g troll.
My ideal girl is really a brunette with short hair, bang and hairy pussy, armpits and legs. But now I can have a girl like that because of what this world has become. In every f*****g place on this planet where Caucasian girls live the vast majority wears the same long hair, groom their pubic hair with at least 50% of women shaving it completely bald, shave their armpits, legs with few exceptions. So few exceptions that you have to count at least 300 or wvengwven more to find one that has hairy legs or short hair.
Asians are usually the ones who have different hair than common long hair, don't shave their legs, armpits etc.

I don't want an Asian. I am not into interracial. She will give birth to half asian children which will look so foreign to me.

I've tried multiple times to watch videos of girls with shave pussies but I can't stand it. It's so nasty, perverted, unnatural and unsexy. Women aren't born to look like that. Even half shaved. Women are born to have thick bushes and hair around the a**h**.

Last edited:

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not a troll. I am a real passionate researcher who loves science. Can you just walk on the street and check the balding men. Poor posture, poor craniofacial development, abdominal obesity - the typical features of a balding man.
My ideal girl is really a brunette with short hair, bang and hairy pussy, armpits and legs. But now I can have a girl like that because of what this world has become. In every f*****g place on this planet where Caucasian girls live the vast majority wears the same long hair, groom their pubic hair with at least 50% of women shaving it completely bald, shave their armpits, legs with few exceptions. So few exceptions that you have to count at least 300 or wvengwven more to find one that has hairy legs or short hair.
Asians are usually the ones who have different hair than common long hair, don't shave their legs, armpits etc.

I don't want an Asian. I am not into interracial. She will give birth to half asian children which will look so foreign to me.

I've tried multiple times to watch videos of girls with shave pussies but I can't stand it. It's so nasty, perverted, unnatural and unsexy. Women aren't born to look like that. Even half shaved. Women are born to have thick bushes and hair around the a**h**.
Bro assholes are made to sh*t not to f***

resu

Reaction score
Sugar and fatty foods for me is much worse, it makes the scalp produce more sebum, the itch is unbearable as I no doubt am producing increased levels of DHT at the scalp, the hair gets oily too.

Masturbate away if it pleases you.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If I don't succeed with time traveling I will be upset. I will be depressed and disappointed. I will be struggling with the reality, regret being born and lonely, not finding the girl that I need. But I will still research. I will not research about aging and cancer because I will feel like my life is meaningless, and I wouldn't care whether I live or die, because I am not happy - trapped in this dark era containing only girls that have ugly long hair, shave their pussies and do other pubic hair grooming trends, have tattooes etc. I will be masturbating, catching urinary tract infections, inflammations, my penis will get traumatized. I will feel guilty that I can provide it to do what it's supposed to do. I believe that masturbation is harmful. You are not supposed to play with your penis and for hours. You are supposed to f*** a pussy once or twice a day for 5-30 minutes. But I still do it because I have no other options. I've met so many girls in my life but I never liked one because of what this world has become and it's not the same at it was 35-40 years ago.
I think you masturbated too much, your body ran out of semen and started ejaculating brain cells

INT

Reaction score

1) you are not a researcher, you are a broscientist

2) no one is asking you what kind of girl you like. Yet, you keep on sharing it in every post lately.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

2) no one is asking you what kind of girl you like. Yet, you keep on sharing it in every post lately.
Dude why you call to every crap broscience? In brosciense there is SOME truth, this guy just spitting garbage

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I made a conclusion about balding and I will make about some people on this forum. People like you, INT and so on just like bitching that science doesn't pay attention to baldness and that there is no cure. You believe that you are just genetically fucked and not that the cause of male pattern baldness is another. It's so easy to go to the local park or cafe or just to sit on the bust stop and watch the balding men that walk by. You will easily spot their typical traits.

You can just assumy from the first balding guy at 1:20. Look at his very poor posture. He is walking with the head constantly bending forward. Then look at his legs. His short ad curved legs. Look how many physical factors are involved in one's hair loss. Then look at the second at 1:30.

Then at the third at 2:05 etc. All have poor posture.

Last edited:

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

I made a conclusion about balding and I will make about some people on this forum. People like you, INT and so on just like bitching that science doesn't pay attention to baldness and that there is no cure. You believe that you are just genetically fucked and not that the cause of male pattern baldness is another. It's so easy to go to the local park or cafe or just to sit on the bust stop and watch the balding men that walk by. You will easily spot their typical traits.

You can just assumy from the first balding guy at 1:20. Look at his very poor posture. He is walking with the head constantly bending forward. Then look at his legs. His short ad curved legs. Look how many physical factors are involved in one's hair loss. Then look at the second at 1:30.

Then at the third at 2:05 etc. All have poor posture.[/QUOTE]
%90 of people both male and female has terrible posture. Go out more

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is just because you are clueless about hair loss (as is evident by the numerous PM's you have sent me that I always tried to answer nicely). I have never said that science does not pay attention to baldness but nice strawman bro.

Are you seriously doubting whether male pattern baldness is a genetic condition...? Really reminds me of a reddit thread the other day: https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/hqvvfo/why_is_it_so_hard_for_some_guys_to_accept_that/

Your hair genes suck. I know it is a tough pill to swallow but it is a red pill

Just look up 'confirmation bias'. That's really all I need to say.

Hello dude. These were the quotes of the Mitko dude. Thanks for burning me along the way though

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
And pretty much all of the DMs I've sent you was on topical finasteride and what you have used previously than the topical finasteride. Wow I know nothing maan

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's all because the Mitko lad accidentally deleted some of the codes which fucked with the programming of the site lmao what a lad

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's all because the Mitko lad accidentally deleted some of the codes which fucked with the programming of the site lmao what a lad

Omg. I did nothing. You didn't write the quote code properly.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Omg. I did nothing. You didn't write the quote code properly.
Then why is there an unnecessary [/QUOTE] on your post?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mitko be punishing people with forward neck posture

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it and I am not into a*** sex. But i like hairy assholes.
"Hairy bush f***" and then click on recommended vids after clicking on a vid from your search. This will get u the finest, hairy pussy vids on pornhub trust me