Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, don't make up science.

You have evidence for neither baldness nor height being dominant. You're just assuming things randomly.

We actually did have a study on baldness and genetics posted here recently. There are hundreds of genes involved in baldness. Hundreds. It's not a trait like the colour of peas that you learned about in your high school biology book. Neither is height.

Hundreds of genes CAUSE baldness?

If you castrate yourself at any age, guess what, baldness STOPS (but don't do it, it's not
gonna get you a Tinder date).

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try to understand, he lives in year 1438.

Lived long enough to not be petrified wood, and occasionally I can get it "up" downstairs.

Some of you young people today, don't know the joys of aging.

Excuse me, while I put on my bifocal glasses and urinate in my adult diapers.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hormones are largely determined by genes.
We actually did have a study on baldness and genetics posted here recently. There are hundreds of genes involved in baldness. Hundreds. It's not a trait like the colour of peas that you learned about in your high school biology book. Neither is height.

@David_MPN

Scientists don't even understand baldness yet. What makes you think you do?

I was saying a true fact, baldnes IS DOMINANT IN MALES.

If you can prove me wrong with an article, by all means DO IT. I like debates. It
moves things forward.

And now you're the expert after reading one internet article?

Anybody can do that. Reading someone elses article doesn't make
you "the expert" like you claim.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never have either. Incellism is a b**ch. In my case it was pretty justified, though, since I'm ugly af and I never stood a chance with girls anyway.

Don't forget old. Wanted to remind you, in case you had dementia to.

People never say your pictures, so the newer members might fall for your
"point scheme".

Also, you are currently in a country known as Italy. In case you forgot.

Twenty five year old, graduated college and got a good job.

Wow.. sounds like you have problems.. Send me my free paycheck for listening please.;)

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually my comment was longer and had a racist joke in it. Luckily I modified it LOL you're right, though, I'll add it to my list.

As some day it may happen that a victim must be found, I've got a little list — I've got a little list....

Is your mother Norma Bates? Be honest. It's the internet.

You can tell us ANYTHING! We're your friends! :D:eek::rolleyes:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She's decent looking.

I think people are being harsh because she is curvy and some men prefer skinny women.
I‘ve seen far more obvious mismatches in the woman‘s favour as well. I guess it is indeed down to him being a rising football star and her being overweight. Many men tend to place much more importance on a girl‘s body than their face, I don‘t.
However, her mouth, her nose: nah.Also the eye area is nothing special. But of course many now jump to her public defense, going completely over the too, calling her „beautiful“.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I‘ve seen far more obvious mismatches in the woman‘s favour as well. I guess it is indeed down to him being a rising football star and her being overweight. Many men tend to place much more importance on a girl‘s body than their face, I don‘t.
However, her mouth, her nose: nah.Also the eye area is nothing special. But of course many now jump to her public defense, going completely over the too, calling her „beautiful“.
lol ofc its a black dude with a fat white girl

haha curvy, she fat

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
For those who want to see her:

sport-preview-ryan.jpg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also lets lol at the guy who called her ugly:

4B7803CA00000578-5646375-image-a-75_1524513248353.jpg

These men who put women up to super high standards tend to be pretty gross looking. I theorise they do it as a defense mechanism to handle rejection from average women.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also lets lol at the guy who called her ugly:

View attachment 86418

These men who put women up to super high standards tend to be pretty gross looking. I theorise they do it as a defense mechanism to handle rejection from average women.

IT could also be that high standards are inevitable when one only interacts with women via the internet.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/holdennowe...4483786291107/397637173642433/?type=3&theater

so this is the guy in Call Me Maybe and I stumbled upon his fb just now. Look at all the replies. Yes I get it, the girl is not good enough for him but hello? He's just some nobody who appeared in the Call Me Maybe MV.

The world of shallowness makes me sad

WTF Samantha?

You're posting a picture of a FULL HEAD, who gets hot girls.

Damn! This is making me sad as well. Good night, I need to go kill myself :cool: