Long time no see

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
ok then well at least you can pull off the tall dominant bald guy thing. i'm too short for that so working out won't help me much with girls but i was thinking about doing it for the mental and physical benefits

Im a softy (as my friends and family know) so the whole dominant thing not my cup of tea, but i would like to get fitter and stronger though, and again you can if you want aswell, the world is your oyster.

- - - Updated - - -

DannyBoyy, you're probably a Norwood 4 if you've lost all your hair at the front and have lost some on your crown. What Nowood pattern are you thinning in?

Maybe, and my thinning started with my hairline receding.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
It's nice to see a bald guy being positive about his situation. I don't like when NW1s say "just shave it". But it has a completely different meaning when a guy that understands the struggle says it. You accepted your hair loss and moved on, you win the fight. I don't know you but I'm happy there's people like you in this world. Thank you!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea but I'm improving danny

Remember when I was a hat prisoner?

Not anymore lol

I've been going outside without a hat and its definitely freeing

I'm getting my associates end of this year as well

I need to get a decent job to pay for a hair transplant

Yea but sorry if I was ever mean to you back then. I never meant it and am genuinely glad that u can accept baldness. I was feeling worse about baldness then and took it out on you

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Not anymore lol

This is good news indeed, keep it up Exodus!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is good news indeed, keep it up Exodus!
thanks brah

your advice really hit me about not wasting time. sometimes you just need a slap in the face to get your sense back

logically baldness sucks but theres a million things that suck more. i remember fred talking about it, yeah it sucks but you have to just accept the suckiness.

and honestly i've been getting some confidence from the fact that girls made me nervous as hell anyways. now that i'm bald i dont have to worry about girls trying to talk to me, smile at me or whatever and making me nervous.

blackg

Reaction score
Welcome back to the shet fight!!! Hahah..just messin'

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
thanks brah

your advice really hit me about not wasting time. sometimes you just need a slap in the face to get your sense back

logically baldness sucks but theres a million things that suck more. i remember fred talking about it, yeah it sucks but you have to just accept the suckiness.

and honestly i've been getting some confidence from the fact that girls made me nervous as hell anyways. now that i'm bald i dont have to worry about girls trying to talk to me, smile at me or whatever and making me nervous.

Glad to help

Wasting time is my past, but your future...you must change it!

Luthor's speech about letting creeping dangers slide by is worth keeping in mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWQHYUsptJk

I also totally get about gaining confidence from the fact that you are bald.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Yea but I'm improving danny

Not anymore lol

I need to get a decent job to pay for a hair transplant

Yea but sorry if I was ever mean to you back then. I never meant it and am genuinely glad that u can accept baldness. I was feeling worse about baldness then and took it out on you

I wouldnt worry about the past whats done is done i was no angel myself, all what matters is that you are getting better.

- - - Updated - - -

It's nice to see a bald guy being positive about his situation. I don't like when NW1s say "just shave it". But it has a completely different meaning when a guy that understands the struggle says it. You accepted your hair loss and moved on, you win the fight. I don't know you but I'm happy there's people like you in this world. Thank you!

No problem, im glad the post made you happy, hopefully positive in some way, keep on fighting until you win the fight.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score