Long time no see

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Hey guys, just seeing how everyone is, been a while i thought it was longer but its been over a year (i saw the date on my last post when i looked for my name cause i forgot it lol, even had to change my password) but yeah, hope things are all good, letting it all out (rant) in these parts of the net, but i see you for now i guess, take care peace.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
No idea havent seen it in a long time lol, how are things with you? hope things are well.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
So far, things have been going well, just struggling with hair loss, as usual. It's slowly improving with my regimen. If you doin't mind that I ask, are you bald? :confused:

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Well whatever you do i hope you come out being happy, and im bald yes.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry that you're bald DannyBoyy. Would you like to tell a bit about yourself and your history about hair loss? Personally I'm not familiar with who you are since I've never seen you around before when I first joined here.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Im ok with it dude no worries here about mine, when i first joined here a few years go it was just to be a positive poster, but i admit looking back i could of been better at it at times, but thats why i was here, i came back now just to see how people who i talked to back then are getting on (if they are still here).

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, that's neat. You seem to have a pretty good mindset with baldness, something which many of us here, including myself, haven't been able to do. It's diffucult for most of us to come to terms with losing something that we're born with and used to having. Good of you for going with positivity, even though with certain situations, like hair loss, usually won't help very much and isn't always an easy thing to do.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Mine never happened straight away, took me about two years to get over it, but that was aloooong time ago now :), and hopefully you will be like me one day and just go f*** it, and just move on, keep your chin up and dont give up, trust me its worth it.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
DannyBoyy, when did you first start losing hair and when did you become bald? I fiirst started losing hair at age 16 and would have easily become a slick Nowood 6 by age 20/21 without legitimate treatment. If I ever have to live with being bald, then so be it, but it's something I really wouldn't prefer. Aggressive male pattern baldness is rampant in my family.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I started at 16, but went fully bald (shaved) at 21, i was just cutting it short from 18 onwards until the point i might aswell just shave.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Nah i dont like the thought of messing with that stuff, and i dont worry about my hairloss to do it anyway, much easier to look after (wash etc) this way.

shookwun

Reaction score
More importantly what's your Norwood status.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just didn't want to bother with taking Finasteride pills for the long-term and risk possible side effects? That's understandable. So you just keep your head shaved clean and keep it simple?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Wasnt side effects, i just stopped caring didnt feel like hair was worth it in the end and yeah just shave it all and its done, meds was never an option to be honest, and im not sure what my norwood is but all the front is gone, and its going in the back bit now aswell.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well **** i thought you were never going to come back lol

i'm 22 and bald now instead of 21, i can't deny it feels a bit better lol. and i'm skinny so i've been growing out my norwood plus beard compensating. it looks better than shaved definitely since i'm 5'6 and can't really do the dominant muscular thing

how tall are you and are you working out?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
well **** i thought you were never going to come back lol

i'm 22 and bald now instead of 21, i can't deny it feels a bit better lol. and i'm skinny so i've been growing out my norwood plus beard compensating. it looks better than shaved definitely since i'm 5'6 and can't really do the dominant muscular thing

how tall are you and are you working out?

Hello and yes im back lol, and im about 6,1/6,2 and i dont work out (want to though), but if you want to you can work out, your size shouldnt stop you :).

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello and yes im back lol, and im about 6,1/6,2 and i dont work out (want to though), but if you want to you can work out, your size shouldnt stop you :).
ok then well at least you can pull off the tall dominant bald guy thing. i'm too short for that so working out won't help me much with girls but i was thinking about doing it for the mental and physical benefits

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
DannyBoyy, you're probably a Norwood 4 if you've lost all your hair at the front and have lost some on your crown. What Nowood pattern are you thinning in?