Locationmaxxing outperformed minoxidil in mammals in THIS study (just have low pigmentation teehee)

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Racism does not belong here.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Indians? I never get to know any, as there aren’t many where I live. I haven’t been attracted to any eskimos either.They just don’t turn up.
1 billion indians and you have never been attracted to one
Maybe you’ll find a light skin one with caucasian features in bollywood that you’d find attractive huh?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Indians? I never get to know any, as there aren’t many where I live. I haven’t been attracted to any eskimos either.They just don’t turn up.
Just like bald men. They don’t turn up. Background characters. Always there. Never seen

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just don’t know any and have not been introduced to any :D So no, I have never been attracted to one. If I lived in the UK it might be a different story. There are also 1 billion caucasians that I have never been attracted to.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look, just because someone isn't attracted to a certain race doesn't make them racist. Accusing people of racism for being attracted to something or not being attracted to something is what doesn't belong here.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look, just because someone isn't attracted to a certain race doesn't make them racist. Accusing people of racism for being attracted to something or not being attracted to something is what doesn't belong here.
Can’t get the lookism out of the racism mate. That’s the first (common) mistake

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's how the world sees it:

"I'm only into black guys" - not racist

"I only date white guys" - racist

lol

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's how the world sees it:

"I'm only into black guys" - not racist

"I only date white guys" - racist

lol
No woman would say that
They would still do it, but never say it like that

generally this is how it goes for a 25 year old white girl (example to abstract the rest)

would date top 20% of white men
Top 10% of black men
Top 10% latinos
Top3% asians
Top 1% indians

My 2 merging points being that other races habve different looks thresholds as well as less % of attractive men (whether they are perceived more attractive by cultural standards or are objeczively/biologically more attractive is up to debate)

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In
No woman would say that
They would still do it, but never say it like that

generally this is how it goes for a 25 year old white girl (example to abstract the rest)

would date top 20% of white men
Top 10% of black men
Top 10% latinos
Top3% asians
Top 1% indians

My 2 merging points being that other races habve different looks thresholds as well as less % of attractive men (whether they are perceived more attractive by cultural standards or are objeczively/biologically more attractive is up to debate)
Why do you put Indians at the bottom of the list?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a difference between preference and prejudice is all I'm saying. Some people are attracted to certain bone structures vs others. So what. But the term racism is trending so people are just tossing it around like candy lol.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
In

Why do you put Indians at the bottom of the list?
Its a fair point. I’ll just refer to asian women fleeing from their own men whenever possible. White normies are chads in the east. White incels are chadlites in the east
This happens to a lesser extent in india due to caste system and social/cultural pressure. However our indian friends in the west don’t seem to do too well for themselves pussy wise. It’s just an arbitrary example to make a point
Hot black women have also outed white raciat men for f*****g with them. Goes both ways

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suspect she reported him, then Roberto banned him. Really? Lol. I don't even agree with his opinions but I've seen people post stuff that was actually harmful and they didn't even get banned lol. Deathdiss actually made some useful contributions to this forum.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suspect she reported him, then Roberto banned him. Really? Lol. I don't even agree with his opinions but I've seen people post stuff that was actually harmful and they didn't even get banned lol. Deathdiss actually made some useful contributions to this forum.
Who reported him, who is she?

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well even if you didn't report him then I assume the use of the word "racist" triggers a notification to the mods lol
No I did not :)
I have in the past reported a couple of persons posting fake pictures and trying to sell their snake oil, but no action was taken.