Locationmaxxing outperformed minoxidil in mammals in THIS study (just have low pigmentation teehee)

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
funny enough he reversed a lot of his aging...he used to look like a dead person at one point

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
funny enough he reversed a lot of his aging...he used to look like a dead person at one point
bloat

also his eye area is completely melting away from 5ar inhibitors

he always had bad eye area but before his finasteride and trt it still looked normal. now he has the typical finasteride sunken bug eyes

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
bloat

also his eye area is completely melting away from 5ar inhibitors

he always had bad eye area but before his finasteride and trt it still looked normal. now he has the typical finasteride sunken bug eyes

i take it ur not on any kind of stuff like min or finasteride...if so thats good. It's all bullshit that makes u age like a turd.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-18 um 15.15.27.png

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
i take it ur not on any kind of stuff like min or finasteride...if so thats good. It's all bullshit that makes u age like a turd.
i see it irl too in friends. outright scary tbh

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i see it irl too in friends. outright scary tbh
yeah its disgusting...no kid should have to go through that crap. I think a ton of people are on it that you would never realize or suspect. At one point I thought majority of men were not on it but I have had second thoughts now.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah its disgusting...no kid should have to go through that crap. I think a ton of people are on it that you would never realize or suspect. At one point I thought majority of men were not on it but I have had second thoughts now.
most men just see hair and gains, nothing that is going on on a physiological level beyond that. i swear the jawlines of my friends on finasteride are recessing. they just melted away during their 20s. just lol tbh

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
most men just see hair and gains, nothing that is going on on a physiological level beyond that. i swear the jawlines of my friends on finasteride are recessing. they just melted away during their 20s. just lol tbh

You need to talk to taeian man he will set u up.

People praising minimalistic hair growth on finasteride & minoxidil like it's an amazing accomplishment after 1 year. It's a legit joke.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to talk to taeian man he will set u up.

People praising minimalistic hair growth on finasteride & minoxidil like it's an amazing accomplishment after 1 year. It's a legit joke.
his fb group is unimpressive

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
well cant do much for ya then lol.
tbh im just waiting for a bay miracle, then i'll look into trt + topical ket etc maybe but prob try out systems before trannymaxxing

Reactions: INT

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
tbh im just waiting for a bay miracle, then i'll look into trt + topical ket etc maybe but prob try out systems before trannymaxxing

your best bet is the cloning thing and that still needs to run through a trail. They're having funding issues apparently.

The other problem is that the cost will be around 300k(yes I am serious) because the technology is still new.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
your best bet is the cloning thing and that still needs to run through a trail. They're having funding issues apparently.

The other problem is that the cost will be around 300k(yes I am serious) because the technology is still new.
the cloning thing will not be available to economic normies in the next 10 years and even then the density will be sh*t tier

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't that the only thing worse than being bald? Having a tiny, little ....
you can grow your dick by 2 inches fairly easily, so unless you are below 5 inches its not that bad. PEmaxxing is legit. with v**** on top everyone can become a slayer

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you can grow your dick by 2 inches fairly easily, so unless you are below 5 inches its not that bad. PEmaxxing is legit. with v**** on top everyone can become a slayer

jelqing

my friend did that and went from 6 inches to 7.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
be careful apparently if u do it incorrectly ur doomed.
yeah im careful, you need to get a vacuum hanger for circulation maxx, and warm your sh*t up every 20 mins etc.

my erections have only become better since so im not worried tbh