LLLT Hairmax Laser comb Review and pictures.

dark&bald

Established Member
Reaction score
I am updating my thread with two crappy pictures. I lost some ground prior, but I think I have gained it back recently. My hair feels pretty thick. Overall, I have mixed feelings about the laser comb but I do feel it is helping out at the least so I am sticking with. I am confident my hair would be sh!t if I didn't start using the laser comb. It won't cure male pattern baldness but I do think it helps,

CIMG1981_zpsraaofymz.jpg~original

CIMG1989_zpsus0japvp.jpg~original

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally cannot believe those things work, but you do appear to have regained some crown hair...

dark&bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice progress dude. I heard T/Gel Shampoo or Argan Oil is good for Laser UV absorption in the scalp, have you tried that?
Thanks. Before using the laser comb, I rinse my hair with with warm water. Thanks for the suggestions. I want to see how far I can take my current regimen before I start adding to it.

Great! Hopefully you'll be a success story for those using laser therapy as treatment.

Thank you!

Scott B

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good to see your progress! It looks like you've made some progress. I have been contemplating a laser comb recently. I didn't realize that there was actually research to demonstrate its efficacy.