Little flakes/balls of glue going everywhere once Ghostbond hold begins to let up.

DarthJoking

My Regimen
Reaction score
Walker 1522 tape is an utter pile of shite. Easily the weakest tape out there.
I tried it earlier today. It's as weak as masking tape. It lifted and peeled away within hours.
Unless it's only meant for poly bases. As it certainly isn't working for long on a lace base.
I'm NOT wasting my money to buy a hybrid base if that tape is truly shite.

Tapes I got left to try:
Walker Lace Front blue,Easy Green,Natural Hold,Proflex 2 and Vapon Lace FX(I only found out about that one today),

Then I will have tried every tape out there.
I've tried 15 other tapes that caused irritation and itching after 3-4 days for me.

DarthJoking

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve tried 5122 and it didn’t even stick to things really, head or piece. Maybe it was a bad batch, as it came from Amazon. I’m going to order directly from walker, as I want to try rapid release as well.
The Walker 1522 tape I have, was bought from Holistique,bought approx a month ago and stored in a dry cupboard.
So obviously it's shite tape as weak as masking tape,no joke.
As didn't work for me either.

DarthJoking

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the same experience w/ Walker's 1522 and the reviews on other 1522 tapes (3M, Sunshine) are also pathetic.

It's way worse than, say, Got2B Black w/ actually makes things stick to each other...
I don't have much hope with Walker Natural Hold as it's another 1-7 daily wear tape.

But yeah the 3 tapes and glue I patch tested in the last 24 hours,passed the patch test.

I think Walker Easy Green I will be trying next out of those I got.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
Vapon Lace FX was always the gentlest of the long-holding tapes for me, but I'm broken out, it's hard to continue wearing until the rash is fully cleared up.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
Walker 1522 tape is an utter pile of shite. Easily the weakest tape out there.
I tried it earlier today. It's as weak as masking tape. It lifted and peeled away within hours.
Unless it's only meant for poly bases. As it certainly isn't working for long on a lace base.
I'm NOT wasting my money to buy a hybrid base if that tape is truly shite.

Tapes I got left to try:
Walker Lace Front blue,Easy Green,Natural Hold,Proflex 2 and Vapon Lace FX(I only found out about that one today),

Then I will have tried every tape out there.
I've tried 15 other tapes that caused irritation and itching after 3-4 days for me.
I think I read 1522s as being marketed for poly TBH, but I'm not sure if that will change the fact that barely adhere to anyting - head or toupee base.

Where did you order from?