Liposomal delivery of RU58841 and Dutasteride

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Liposomal delivery of RU and dutasteride should in my opinion be the holy grail of hair loss. Why is it not talked about?

RU and dutasteride could be mixed with for example this:

What is your thoughts?

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has tried ethosomes/liposomal RU58841 though, at least what I could find

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mustang has said that a liposomal vehicle isn't necessary for avoiding side effects of topical dutasteride.

You're probably better off titrating doses down of topicals until you have tolerable sides rather than worrying about a liposomal vehicle, people have gotten side effects with liposomal dutasteride. People have also reported side effects with fluridil which is supposed to be hydrophobic.

inmyhead

Reaction score
@Mustang has said that a liposomal vehicle isn't necessary for avoiding side effects of topical dutasteride.

You're probably better off titrating doses down of topicals until you have tolerable sides rather than worrying about a liposomal vehicle, people have gotten side effects with liposomal dutasteride. People have also reported side effects with fluridil which is supposed to be hydrophobic.
You can't believe every dude on the internet. Some people get sides from anything. That's why terms like placebo and nocebo exist.

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't believe every dude on the internet. Some people get sides from anything. That's why terms like placebo and nocebo exist.

When several mention that they've experienced side effects or seen a reduction of systemic DHT from a topical, it isn't a placebo.

And people looking for topical solutions have likely already experienced unbearable side effects from oral solutions, so if people are reporting side effects from topicals even at low doses, it's probably not worth the risk if it's going to cause sides that could potentially take a long time to recover from. Topical Dutasteride with it's long half life being one example.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those drugs do little to nothing for regrowth, and the side effects of using them via any mode of delivery will not vary significantly. Dutasteride sides for most people are virtually non-existent at .5mg/day orally. Messing around with different forms of topical application might prove beneficial for people who get side effects, but for most people it's unnecessary. The only purpose is to minimize sides, it will do nothing to improve results. Even if you completely silence the AR through gene editing you still won't get your hair back. Now if you can also apply 5-10mg of estradiol to your scalp and keep it from going systemic then you might have something. I don't think there's an easy solution for that which can be implemented at home.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those drugs do little to nothing for regrowth, and the side effects of using them via any mode of delivery will not vary significantly. Dutasteride sides for most people are virtually non-existent at .5mg/day orally. Messing around with different forms of topical application might prove beneficial for people who get side effects, but for most people it's unnecessary. The only purpose is to minimize sides, it will do nothing to improve results. Even if you completely silence the AR through gene editing you still won't get your hair back. Now if you can also apply 5-10mg of estradiol to your scalp and keep it from going systemic then you might have something. I don't think there's an easy solution for that which can be implemented at home.
Thanks for the input!

inmyhead

Reaction score
When several mention that they've experienced side effects or seen a reduction of systemic DHT from a topical, it isn't a placebo.

And people looking for topical solutions have likely already experienced unbearable side effects from oral solutions, so if people are reporting side effects from topicals even at low doses, it's probably not worth the risk if it's going to cause sides that could potentially take a long time to recover from. Topical Dutasteride with it's long half life being one example.
I'm not debating if topical finasteride and dutasteride can cause sides. However, you said that people experiences sides from fluridil which is ridiculous.

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not debating if topical finasteride and dutasteride can cause sides. However, you said that people experiences sides from fluridil which is ridiculous.
There have been reports of people experiencing side effects from fluridil, I don't know why you think it's ridiculous, but ok.

inmyhead

Reaction score
There have been reports of people experiencing side effects from fluridil, I don't know why you think it's ridiculous, but ok.
I just told you that you can't blindy trust anyone. Some people claim that they got PFS from single application of minoxidil or zinc supplements. Others claims that doctors are paying money so that they would be allowed to write you as covid positive. What's so hard for you to understand?

el_duterino

Reaction score
liposomal RU is not new, there was some study papers on it years ago. Yes it offers better absorption but so what, RU is dirt cheap even with poor absorption it works.
But RU has side effects, has never been tested in humans, and dutasteride has sides as well.

I used RU in phlogel a few years ago, it is very systemic and will give you strong sides on RU, brain fog, heart palpitations..etc.. Maybe even dangerous especially when mixed with dutasteride or finasteride

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just told you that you can't blindy trust anyone. Some people claim that they got PFS from single application of minoxidil or zinc supplements. Others claims that doctors are paying money so that they would be allowed to write you as covid positive. What's so hard for you to understand?
I'm not "blindly trusting" anyone, including you, who claims that sides from Fluridil are "ridiculous".

We're messing with anti-androgens, there's always a risk of side effects, regardless of what anyone's individual experiences with them are, it's really just common sense.

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
liposomal RU is not new, there was some study papers on it years ago. Yes it offers better absorption but so what, RU is dirt cheap even with poor absorption it works.
But RU has side effects, has never been tested in humans, and dutasteride has sides as well.

I used RU in phlogel a few years ago, it is very systemic and will give you strong sides on RU, brain fog, heart palpitations..etc.. Maybe even dangerous especially when mixed with dutasteride or finasteride
Where do you get/make liposomal RU?