life seems worthless

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Yeah this forum has really opened my eyes. I started the inevitable shift to bald earlier than I would like at thirty, thought maybe this place would have some good advice on whether hair transplants were worth it, does rogaine really work, etc.

Instead, man, have I found a lot of insecure guys with some pretty major issues like self esteem and treating women like objects trying to cover up for the fact they're kind of losers by blaming it on the hair loss.

Here's a hint guys: maybe the reason you're not 'swimming in pussy' is because you're the types of guys who would actually use the phrase 'swimming in pussy'. Rating women on scales is junior high teen gossip magazine bull**** and makes you look super creepy, unironically thinking women are just animals who have no agency is mega creepy, and getting angry at women because they won't sleep with you is super mega dragon creepy.

Going bald sucks, but Jesus, get a hobby or something.

Forget " swimming in pussy", how about people (not just young hot women) stop treating bald men like the elephant man? Is it too much to ask for bald people to be treated like regular everyday folk, instead of being actively hated on and alienated? Im not asking to be adored or adulated...im asking that the stigma against bald people be abolished or is wanting basic human rights also considered creepy?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Forget " swimming in pussy", how about people (not just young hot women) stop treating bald men like the elephant man? Is it too much to ask for bald people to be treated like regular everyday folk, instead of being actively hated on and alienated? Im not asking to be adored or adulated...im asking that the stigma against bald people be abolished or is wanting basic human rights also considered creepy?

It isn't too much to ask for. It should be given that people treat bald people equally to everyone else but that's just not reality. We live in a world where baldness is looked at as something wrong unfortunately.

Are you going through with your hair transplant btw?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I liked the idea that Fred (I think) put forward in a different thread: make some kind of Youtube outreach video where the common myths about baldness are dispelled, and give a more accurate picture of how male pattern baldness sufferers are treated and why they are treated that way (halo effect, the importance of looks in today's society et.c.). If it goes viral, that might help in reducing the stigma somewhat. Maybe there could be more acceptance for wigs, concealers and transplants as a result of this effort.

Or maybe bald people would be laughed at and mocked like they usually do. People don't care about bald people's feelings, and think it is their right to ridicule and laugh at their misery. To the fullheads bald people are there just to make them feel better about themselves.

YouCantDigItSucka

Reaction score
Forget " swimming in pussy", how about people (not just young hot women) stop treating bald men like the elephant man?

They literally don't. It's all in your guys' heads. You got rejected at the same rate when you had hair, but now you're older (older dudes get rejected when they hit on younger girls jsyk) and you're paying more attention because you're bald. You didn't start counting until you got all self-conscious, so you're actually comparing apples to... well nothing. Also, when you go into a relationship thinking "oh god she's going to reject me because I'm bald," people can smell that kind of whininess and you create a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Did you get laid a lot when you were 21 and had a full head of hair? Everyone did. It wasn't their hair, it's the fact they were 21. You're getting old and some stuff sucks about getting old. Getting old REALLY sucks if you never mature and don't get past the idea of life being a crazy sex romp where women are reduced to numbers.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
They literally don't. It's all in your guys' heads. You got rejected at the same rate when you had hair, but now you're older (older dudes get rejected when they hit on younger girls jsyk) and you're paying more attention because you're bald. You didn't start counting until you got all self-conscious, so you're actually comparing apples to... well nothing. Also, when you go into a relationship thinking "oh god she's going to reject me because I'm bald," people can smell that kind of whininess and you create a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Did you get laid a lot when you were 21 and had a full head of hair? Everyone did. It wasn't their hair, it's the fact they were 21. You're getting old and some stuff sucks about getting old. Getting old REALLY sucks if you never mature and don't get past the idea of life being a crazy sex romp where women are reduced to numbers.

You are so deluded I have no words really.

- - - Updated - - -

If anything, women are attracted to guys older than themselves, it's a scientifically proven fact. Women are attracted to older men, but when you add bald to the equation not so much.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are so deluded I have no words really.

- - - Updated - - -

If anything, women are attracted to guys older than themselves, it's a scientifically proven fact. Women are attracted to older men, but when you add bald to the equation not so much.

Word.

YouCantDigItSucka

Reaction score
Okay, keep telling yourself that guys. It MUST be the hair loss that makes women not want to talk to you. It couldn't be aaaaaaanything else.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well how come when I was NW1 I easily got girls, a few years later at NW5 nothing. only my hair has changed

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, keep telling yourself that guys. It MUST be the hair loss that makes women not want to talk to you. It couldn't be aaaaaaanything else.

The simplest answer is usually the right one. So yeah, it is the hair. Don't be delusional.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
What Norwood are you, YouCantDigItSucka? At what age? Something tells me you haven't experienced true premature baldness.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, the simplest answer could be that some of you are kind of obsessive and whiny, which are very unattractive personality traits.

Are you being deliberately stupid to make your point? Tell me, when Fred walked into a bar and had a group of men start singing 'He's bald! He's bald!' how would they know he's obsessive and whiny (even if true) without knowing him?

Or how about one of my coworkers telling me 'You need to find yourself a woman soon, otherwise you'll never marry, you're balding.'

Don't be a fucking idiot, of course it's the hair, it's just that for some reason you and others don't want to admit that and perhaps its because you don't want to sound shallow.

YouCantDigItSucka

Reaction score
Are you being deliberately stupid to make your point? Tell me, when Fred walked into a bar and had a group of men start singing 'He's bald! He's bald!' how would they know he's obsessive and whiny (even if true) without knowing him?

Or how about one of my coworkers telling me 'You need to find yourself a woman soon, otherwise you'll never marry, you're balding.'

Don't be a fucking idiot, of course it's the hair, it's just that for some reason you and others don't want to admit that and perhaps its because you don't want to sound shallow.

The fact you remember those single instances and not the hundreds, nay thousands of times no one has given a ****, proves the hell out of my point.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact you remember those single instances and not the hundreds, nay thousands of times no one has given a ****, proves the hell out of my point.

Ok, someone ban this troll.

YouCantDigItSucka

Reaction score
Ok, someone ban this troll.

Feel free, if this is the prevailing attitude on this forum, you all deserve each other. Stay in your pit of despair, assure each other the world is a terrible place, women are all b****s, trade pseudo-scientific third-grader understandings of evolution and revel in the fact there's no future because there's so much point to that!

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe women playing men is considered new and men wanting some is considered new(the game is so old),lets be like jersey shore and ask if a woman is DTF and women do the same,lets clear the barriers and talk about our wants and needs, if all wants and needs are met, you got grounds for a good relationship, otherwise your just playing yourself for a fool and wasting your time.

blackg

Reaction score
I liked the idea that Fred (I think) put forward in a different thread: make some kind of Youtube outreach video where the common myths about baldness are dispelled, and give a more accurate picture of how male pattern baldness sufferers are treated and why they are treated that way (halo effect, the importance of looks in today's society et.c.). If it goes viral, that might help in reducing the stigma somewhat. Maybe there could be more acceptance for wigs, concealers and transplants as a result of this effort.
No offence, dude. But these concepts are just too hard to grasp for your average member of society.
It would truly confuse them....then they would give up and stop listening to this.

I've been around a while and I have learnt to never put too much faith in the intelligence or self awareness of the average citizen.

No..for them its way more expedient to believe in simple stereotypes.
Life is easier that way.
Plus...throw in the whole "man up" concept on top....

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
What Norwood are you, YouCantDigItSucka? At what age? Something tells me you haven't experienced true premature baldness.

+1. I've said it before and I'll say it again: it's always the people with the most minimal hair loss who always spout the "man up, stop whining" bullsh*t advice. They've never experience what true extensive hair loss or baldness is like so they have no idea of the devastating effects that it causes.

shookwun

Reaction score
Just get swole, its just hair.:)

uncomfortable man

Reaction score

First of all Im happily married going on 17 years so lurching twenty somethings I am not. Nor was I banging alot of girls at 21 before I lost my hair... which happened a few short years later might you add.male pattern baldness is not a function of age, rather genetics. Everybody grows old, true and it sucks...but not everyone goes completely bald by the age of 23 which you would know sucks even more. It's never been about sex for me as much as it is centered around social acceptance. Once I went bald, I noticed people started treating me with much less respect and sometimes being outright disrespectful towards me without any other provocation from me other than my baldness. That is when I realized that many people are truly shallow in nature and extremely judgemental.

The problem isnt in our heads, the problem is in everyones. Put there by the media reinforcing the social stereotype that all bald men are creepy looser villains. That strong message of hatred sinks into and informs the social consciousness.