life is over :[

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
GKboy, try being me for a day. I guarantee you that whatever insecurities you have about yourself will evaporate immediately once you see me starring back at you in the mirror. You will beg to the heavens to get your old self back.

Gboy2k8

Established Member
Reaction score
you sure you wanna switch ?

23 y/o , dead sister of cancer 5 years ago, living alone with my parents who are not working, my father is blind , bad attitude with no friends (tried everything even going now to a shrink still no results) , virgin.
oh , yeah , and a slight (according to you but w/e) thinner in the front and sides of the head .

Every man has his own sh*t ,
too bad there's no way to replace your life

cuebald

Reaction score
God help you when you hit NW3+.

Gboy2k8

Established Member
Reaction score
;)

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why don't you just focus on exercise, a career and get a Thai bride; I don't have that much trouble with girls but I would certainly go down that route if the opposite sex turned their nose up at me.

Boondock

Reaction score
Just when you thought this place couldn't get any more depressing...

Someone suggests a Thai bride to cope with hair loss. And someone else says that even she'd leave to get a younger Norwood 1.

This place is honestly more depressing than the Depression Forums. I'm serious.

Nene

Reaction score
Boondock said:

Someone suggests a Thai bride to cope with hair loss. And someone else says that even she'd leave to get a younger Norwood 1.

xD. A Thai bride! I hope that's a joke, ordering a bride is the creepiest most scum bag thing I could think of. Dudemon, I know being bald makes you less attractive and all but those girls just want a green card, food and a roof over their heads. They don't give a sh*t if you're bald!

Draco88

Established Member
Reaction score
Boondock said:

lol spot on

But Thai bride? That's taking it too far.

Gboy2k8

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL

you guys are nutz :woot:

Gboy2k8

Established Member
Reaction score
person said:
Why don't you just focus on exercise, a career and get a Thai bride; I don't have that much trouble with girls but I would certainly go down that route if the opposite sex turned their nose up at me.

honestly why exercise for the Thai bride ??? :D :D :D :D

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gboy2k8 said:

Obviously so she wont run with the first NW1 she sees...(should also get that hair on your legs lasered ..:whistle: )

s.a.f

Reaction score
Smooth said:
Gboy2k8 said:

Obviously so she wont run with the first NW1 she sees...(should also get that hair on your legs lasered ..:whistle: )

Honestly a thai bride is'nt interested in NW1's, they'd be much more likely to run after a rich 90 yr old.

Gboy2k8

Established Member
Reaction score
daily thai food !
yummy.

Gboy2k8

Established Member
Reaction score
Gboy2k8 said:
30/4 .. skinhead.
[attachment=2:uqpf66vy]IMG_0039.JPG[/attachment:uqpf66vy]
[attachment=1:uqpf66vy]IMG_0023.JPG[/attachment:uqpf66vy]

15/7 - almost 3 months after i got back on 1mg daily, just got my year supply of finasteride from unitedpharmacies , hopes its legit.
As you can clearly see, keeping my hair combed down meanwhile ,
you can notice the thinning part , image was taken specially under heavy light.

[attachment=0:uqpf66vy]IMG_0086.JPG[/attachment:uqpf66vy]

With special thanks and hope of regrowth for all of us,
gboy2k8.

Attachments

• IMG_0039.JPG
    IMG_0039.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,232
  • IMG_0086.JPG
    IMG_0086.JPG
    179.5 KB · Views: 272

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
so even with your hair looking like it does now grown out in the recent picture...do you still contend that hairloss is the big reason for your negative social interactions?

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great head of hair to me. I see no weakness in the temples - just a mature hairline.

Boondock

Reaction score
You literally have nothing to worry about. You have lots of hair, and even if you didn't you look good bald.

g2013

Reaction score
so even with your hair looking like it does now grown out in the recent picture...do you still contend that hairloss is the big reason for your negative social interactions?

Nah. I just have a ****ed up attitude.