Libido Issue And Premature Ejaculation. What Worked

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Deffinitely psychical issue. I was on the same boat. Start to talk with your partner easly and calm.

I had psychical issue cause my first time was terribly bad with experienced girl and she was talking bs after this. My actually girlfriend had more experience than me while she is my second sexual partner and for the first 3 months i have been stressing before connection all the times, some premature ejaculations happened with erectile disfunctions also. Ofcourse she knew it that i am unexperienced and we started to work together with it. After a some time i managed to be fully relaxed and open minded thanks to her. And now we have great sex life :) PS. I was all the time on finasteride.

Experience,
Conversation with partner
and
Relax.

EDIT: And yeah there is nothing to be ashamed of... Atleast i am not, i was always direct so whatever :) Good luck!

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been there. It is better for you if you can do a general body check up, cause that can be only a side effect of something else (I know what I am talking about). Hopefully it is nothing serious, in this case you can just buy vi@gra online and let it be. If there is another issues, you better deal with that one first. In any case professional help here is the key.

Last edited:

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you should visit a Doctor first... Also, check out the service from eDrugStore.com for some meds that will help you with this problem. There are many options, so you will surely find something good there, good luck!

Last edited:

rippedgenius

My Regimen
Reaction score
Best thing to do if you are going to have sex is masturbate before hand and you will last longer. Getting circumcised will also help.
masturbating before hand is proven but timing is pretty critical haha ... i dont mind those numbing wipes either just make sure you pick one that can't transfer to your partner

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi , I have acute Ed and premature ejaculation issues. It's not once a blue moon but persistent issue. Do any of u suffer these as well. If yes if anything worked?
How the hell you have both ? one is the opposite of the other !