lets talk more about Cloning.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A simple google search will prove otherwise. There’s been many claims of cures in the horizon even before 1994. There has always been trials for hair loss (or any medical) research lol, that’s nothing new. There has always been timelines. Even here on this forum, so many “it’s here” threads created with “solid” evidence.

The fact that we do not hear any definitive timeline says it all. We should know a lot more than we do now if anything will happen in the next 5-10 years. Everything I’m seeing now are things we’ve seen in 2008.
Prove it.
A phase II clinical trial on RCH-01 is to finish within the second quarter of this year.
A phase III clinical trial conducted by Follica is to commence this year.
Tsuji's gig is due to commence in March 2019.

Last edited:

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prove it.
A phase II clinical trial on RCH-01 is to finish within the second quarter of this year.
A phase III clinical trial conducted by Follica is to commence this year.
Tsuji's gig is due to commence in March 2019.

I’m not too concerned with proving anything to a fellow hairloss sufferer. All I know is the only break-through we’ve had is minoxidil and propecia, both of which have gone through trials waaay before 2004.

If I really cared enough, I’d bet you money that nothing significant will come out in 2019/20 like you say there will. There’s been many like you on here in the past that say “it’s here”, you’ll be that guy come 2020 when people do a search on here, we’ll see your old post and you’ll be nowhere to be found lmao. Your basing your theory based on these trials, yet we know very little lol. But hey, let’s hope you’re right. Nw2 by 2020 based off your calculations right?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just found this randomly:

HM has been a "thing" for a long time. Kobren says "we're on to something" in that interview. That was in 2010.
He talks about wounding as well....

Anyway. I hope we are "on to something" in 2018, and this sh*t works out.

May Tsuji bless us all.
Amen

EDIT: This video led to a lot of other similar vids. All sayng the same sh*t back in 2008-2010.
This is depressing af.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just found this randomly:

HM has been a "thing" for a long time. Kobren says "we're on to something" in that interview. That was in 2010.
He talks about wounding as well....

Anyway. I hope we are "on to something" in 2018, and this sh*t works out.

May Tsuji bless us all.
Amen

EDIT: This video led to a lot of other similar vids. All sayng the same sh*t back in 2008-2010.
This is depressing af.
Find the video were Tsuji says in 2010-2012 that he is going to be ready by the end of the decade and hold your hope high.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Find the video were Tsuji says in 2010-2012 that he is going to be ready by the end of the decade and hold your hope high.
Tsuji has been at this in the public eye for that long?
Looks like the razor is going to be my only friend for life.

To be fair though.... He did say a decade.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji has been at this in the public eye for that long?
Looks like the razor is going to be my only friend for life.

To be fair though.... He did say a decade.
Hey he didn't open a thread with a Tsuji release 2016 topic, he didn't say we will be done by tomorrow and every single step he has predicted until now has also be done by that time, so compared to every other possible treatment out there (except Shiseido) he didn't lie for nearly a decade and that alone is impressive in this branch.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey he didn't open a thread with a Tsuji release 2016 topic, he didn't say we will be done by tomorrow and every single step he has predicted until now has also be done by that time, so compared to every other possible treatment out there (except Shiseido) he didn't lie for nearly a decade and that alone is impressive in this branch.

Yes. True. And I think that's part of the reason he has such high credibility.
I'm glad many of us are hopeful.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A simple google search will prove otherwise. There’s been many claims of cures in the horizon even before 1994. There has always been trials for hair loss (or any medical) research lol, that’s nothing new. There has always been timelines. Even here on this forum, so many “it’s here” threads created with “solid” evidence.

The fact that we do not hear any definitive timeline says it all. We should know a lot more than we do now if anything will happen in the next 5-10 years. Everything I’m seeing now are things we’ve seen in 2008.

There are new things, it just doesn't seem they are public and accessible to anybody, except for
participants in the trial.

It's like Histogen. I read it, I get excited. And then I read it's not even in Mexico yet.

There is a HUGE money market for anti balding medications. In fact, its SO BIG, even women with full heads of hair are running most of them. Take Histogen for example, their CEO is a full head and a woman.

If she's smart, she will know where the grass starts getting green.

Reactions: br1