Let's all call Oprah!!!

Rozzy252

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I was just sitting here with my husband eating dinner and watching Oprah as she was talking about beauty products and aging. All I could think about is her having a show on hairloss and how meaningful it would be if she could broadcast it to everyone that yes..... its happening to people of all ages (25 was my golden age). Then if a couple of us are lucky enough to attend the taping...(would be nice to meet you all)...maybe she'll give the audience like a year supply of Minoxidil...... I don't know... what are your thoughts??? 8)

lentara

Established Member
Reaction score
That would be fab :D
though in all honesty I don't know that I'd be brave enough to go! :freaked:

teester

Reaction score
I'm in. It would be the quickest and best way to get exposure for this disease. Happy New Year everyone! Teester

Anita

Reaction score
That is a great idea... I can hardly believe that Oprah has never done a show on hairloss??? She's covered so many other important topics!

Rozzy252

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd love to be on her show... its too bad though because I'm in Canada.. she would probably prefer guests to be from the States so she could offer good resources. ( not that there isn't any in Canada). I could so see her doing a show on this... now Dr. Phil on the other hand....hmmm I'm not sure... maybe.

G

I am also a member of wigsupport on msn.. and a bunch of us wrote letters to oprah.. one of the members who makes cookies for her business is going to make cookies and send all the letters to oprah.. at the end of january... hopefully she will decide to do a show...i would definetly go.. we need more public awareness on alopecia in females..

Mel

Rozzy252

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh Melanie that is awesome news!!! I hope the Oprah show listens carefully and does a show on this. Please keep us posted on any news on what happens with the letters.... :)
That just made my day....

mayalopecia

Reaction score
Melanie said:
I am also a member of wigsupport on msn.. and a bunch of us wrote letters to oprah.. one of the members who makes cookies for her business is going to make cookies and send all the letters to oprah.. at the end of january... hopefully she will decide to do a show...i would definetly go.. we need more public awareness on alopecia in females..

Mel

Hi Mel! I thought that was you. Thanks for coming to the site. Would you mind posting your story in the Tell Your Story section? Only if you feel comfortable, of course.

-maya

30&thinning

Reaction score
Too funny!

I JUST emailed Oprah last week begging for her to do a show on women and hair loss.

As embarassing as it is, I would appear on her show in a heart beat and hope they'd do some sort of study where they can give me all the treatments possible and track my progress for FREE. LOL

I hope she does a show on hair loss soon!

Roxy :)

G

I'm in, sign me up.

I'd love to go on National Television and tell the rest of the world my Hairloss fears. I'm ready for my close-up. I'll need a little powder for the shine on my forehead though :oops: . Sure we may be loosing our hair but that doesn't make us less "woman". Sign me up, I'm going to Oprah.