Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
brendan-fraser-bald.jpg

Looks pretty bald to me.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Eureka said:
Fraser eh? Does anyone have any pics with this guy obviously wearing a wig... I know he was diffuse in the front a few years ago..But any recent pics of his hair look like diffuse in the frontal hairline..maybe something in there thickening it up..but an nw6?...really? If so I am getting my *** a wig.

I recently saw the movie Blast from the past and if you look at his hair its pretty clear that its a piece, look at the lowness of the hairline its straightness and the 100% density in the temples, this movie is about 11 yrs old.

As for Dicaprio slicked back hair under extreme lighting thats all. Only a norwood spotter would notice anything. He still has great hair for any man in his 30's.

Attachments

• BlastFromThePastPic.jpg
    BlastFromThePastPic.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 2,017

metalheaddude

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
As for Dicaprio slicked back hair under extreme lighting thats all. Only a norwood spotter would notice anything. He still has great hair for any man in his 30's.

True.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
WOW...fraser is bald... If I was high profile like that guy is, I would never leave my house without a piece on, If I intended on maintaining the public perception that I had hair.

I do remember back to the future, and his hair does look a bit too good, I just assumed it was natural though.

If they came out with a wig that was decent looking and wasn't hard to maintain...Id be on board.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Dashtoronto said:
you guys are just jealous.

:roll:

I think Di Caprio looks great. He went through a weird looking stage there for a while but now he looks more mature and handsome.

Im far from jealous. I just comment on hairlines as I see them :)

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Dashtoronto said:
you guys are just jealous.

:roll:

I think Di Caprio looks great. He went through a weird looking stage there for a while but now he looks more mature and handsome.

Im far from jealous. I just comment on hairlines as I see them :)

That's just the thing you do?