• leonardo_di_caprio.jpg
    leonardo_di_caprio.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 13,119

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah ok, :roll:

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Damn! Actually the OP is right! Yes I know its far from balding but Leo had NW1 temples a few months ago and now he has some very obvious temple recession! Damn I thought he would never go bald. Just goes to show you're never truelly safe.

He needs to get on finasteride asap!

Then again he may use some kind of concealer in his movies. Who knows.

Hollywood stars are a total mystery. Look at Ben Affleck and Matthew McCounaghy. No one knows what the hell they have done to their hair to get it looking so good, but everyone knows they were once at least NW4 bald.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
He isn't going bald, A small amount of recession, which isn't recent it's been there for quite awhile, I'll be more then surprised if you ever see a pic of it looking any worse then this, And the hair he has right now Is pretty damn good.

...celebrities are human...noooooo

IBM

Reaction score
Eureka said:
He isn't going bald, A small amount of recession, which isn't recent it's been there for quite awhile, I'll be more then surprised if you ever see a pic of it looking any worse then this, And the hair he has right now Is pretty damn good.

...celebrities are human...noooooo

Its not only the temples. If you see closely the pic (use zoom if possible) above the forehead its forming an island of hair or what ghg calls the tuff.

Either way he'll look good bald or not bald.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Eureka said:
:agree:

Brendan Fraiser has worn a wig for most of his career.

MetalheadDude said:
Look at Ben Affleck and Matthew McCounaghy. No one knows what the hell they have done to their hair to get it looking so good, but everyone knows they were
once at least NW4 bald.
Were they?
:shock:

dr_jekyll

Established Member
Reaction score
dr_jekyll said:
His hair is about the same as mine was 8 years or so ago :thumbsdown:

My hairline is more like this now (but also a lot thinner all over aswell) about a NW2.5

Attachments

• leonardo_di_caprio.jpg
    leonardo_di_caprio.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 28,837

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dicaprio will have that fixed with a transplant before you know it. i have noticed his hairline headed in that direction as well in recent years. i will guarantee, you wont notice it come a few months

hawks05

Established Member
Reaction score
in case you guys didnt notice, the worst photoshop job ever, the square like pixels dont give it away or anything

ali777

Reaction score
hawks05 said:
in case you guys didnt notice, the worst photoshop job ever, the square like pixels dont give it away or anything

No, he was comparing his hair with DiCaprio's hair. He photoshoped his hair line on top of the original picture.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
ali777 said:
hawks05 said:

No, he was comparing his hair with DiCaprio's hair. He photoshoped his hair line on top of the original picture.

:agree:

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Hey Dr Jekyal I just viewed your story, how is everything coming along? Ever considered a hair transplant to fill in your temples or crown?

dr_jekyll

Established Member
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Hey Dr Jekyal I just viewed your story, how is everything coming along? Ever considered a hair transplant to fill in your temples or crown?

It is very tempting to get a hair transplant, especially after seeing excellent work like feller's - I'm 31 now though and married so I think ill be OK with what Ive got - I shouldve got on propecia about five years ago - oh well :woot:

Reaction score
ali777 said:

Right! Here is the original picture ...Bye-Bye the temples.... :hairy:

Attachments

• leonardo_di_caprio.jpg
    leonardo_di_caprio.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 3,068

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Lordutasteride said:
ali777 said:

Right! Here is the original picture ...Bye-Bye the temples.... :hairy:

ahahah ahhh hairloss is such a b**ch! :devil:

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Its not only the temples. If you see closely the pic (use zoom if possible) above the forehead its forming an island of hair or what ghg calls the tuff.

Right I realize that, But His hair has been like this for awhile now, He simply has it slicked back, If it was worn forward, You wouldn't even notice it.

...And when was affleck ever an NW4?.. mcconaughey, Was losing some hair for awhile yea, I wouldn't go as far as to say NW4 though.

Fraser eh? Does anyone have any pics with this guy obviously wearing a wig... I know he was diffuse in the front a few years ago..But any recent pics of his hair look like diffuse in the frontal hairline..maybe something in there thickening it up..but an nw6?...really? If so I am getting my *** a wig.