leon goretzka is bald - i f*****g knew it

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I never use OLD because it shows the true nature of women. They literally have a laundry list of requirements.

Over 6ft
No receding hairline / balding
Fit
Has 6 figure salary
Attractive face
Etc

The list goes on and they eliminate 99.9% of men and wonder where all the good men are.
"true nature of women" ok bro lol....
Im sure you want some fat hairy dumb b**ch right? :rolleyes:

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fat - not genetic
Hairy- complete opposite of bald but also very easy to fix.
Dumb - somewhat genetic, but since when did men care about a woman's intelligence?
How is it even related to what I said only god knows...
why does it matter what genetic? some attributes are considered attractive and some unattractive. whether you got bad cards from the beginning or you just didnt take care of yourself, it just doesnt matter to the person that just sees you and doesnt feel any attraction. If your genes are really bad that just bad luck for you, doesnt mean sh*t about other people that dont find you attractive.
Besides, you will be surprised but there are not a few women that have hairloss too. When I see one I feel absolutely no attraction to her, even if her other features are good. Hair is just too important especially on a girl. And I bet you are also not attracted to women with high hairline / thinning hair so dont act like you are above others.

And by the way if you think being fat is just not genetic at all you are really delusional. This is combination of both lifestyle and genes, so in extreme cases it gets to the point where one needs to literally workout 3 hours everyday and eat salad for every meal just to be in a BMI equals to some other person for whom it comes naturally.

about the hairy and dumb it doesnt matter all the stuff you said because it is not the point, im just saying that everybody (including you) wants high quality partner, in all the aspects. Some aspects have more weight, some less, but eventually you want the best there is. women AND men.
The only difference is that women wont settle too low, while men will settle on literally anything they can get so they can put their d*ck in it. basically

Last edited:

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I never use OLD because it shows the true nature of women. They literally have a laundry list of requirements.

Over 6ft
No receding hairline / balding
Fit
Has 6 figure salary
Attractive face
Etc

The list goes on and they eliminate 99.9% of men and wonder where all the good men are.

lol I’m not any of that and I’m getting action

5 ft 11

Receding hair line

Don’t have a 6 figure salary

Maybe have an attractive face but there are better looking guys out there

You are just meeting the wrong women, lots of women have much more realistic expectations.

personally know of plenty of couples who have met from OLD, where the guy is not a looker

thing is lots of women are insecure, so play on it

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
lol I’m not any of that and I’m getting action

5 ft 11

Receding hair line

Don’t have a 6 figure salary

Maybe have an attractive face but there are better looking guys out there

You are just meeting the wrong women, lots of women have much more realistic expectations.

personally know of plenty of couples who have met from OLD, where the guy is not a looker

thing is lots of women are insecure, so play on it
5 ft 11 is equal to 6ft online. Receding hair line is not noticed by all when it is NW2. And I think that he is wrong about all the other stuff. Who cares about face or salary...? I'm just saying that nobody gets 6 matches in a day without being one of these uber guys.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
5 ft 11 is equal to 6ft online. Receding hair line is not noticed by all when it is NW2. And I think that he is wrong about all the other stuff. Who cares about face or salary...? I'm just saying that nobody gets 6 matches in a day without being one of these uber guys.

Lol I’m very average looking!

shame I want to stay anonymous on here, otherwise I would prove a point

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah 5'11 you can get away with lying. Nw3 with good hair style is basically as good as norwood 2 with a bad hair style.

Yes salary matters and the face is actually the most important part.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Lol I’m very average looking!

shame I want to stay anonymous on here, otherwise I would prove a point
I believe that face and salary don't matter. But even if they do, you are above average in hair and above average in height. So if everything else is average then mathematically you are above average.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe that face and salary don't matter. But even if they do, you are above average in hair and above average in height. So if everything else is average then mathematically you are above average.
Not sure if norwood 2 is above average at his age. I think at 30 is is average and 50 its above average.