leon goretzka is bald - i f*****g knew it

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
watching the game portugal - germany right now and they just revealed a huge bald spot on his head

i suspected it since his hair looked like that

2e72-4ce3-9399-09bc0f28feb5_w948_r1.77_fpx53_fpy20.jpg

Bundesliga-FC-Schalke-04-FC-Bayern-Muenchen-4.jpg

weird texture
the hair on the top is noticable lighter compared to the rest

he is diffuse thinning and the bald spot will get bigger and bigger until he is norwood 5/6

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to most women, once you have a quarter sized bald spot you are bald and tinder women treat you like sh*t.
Women don't check for a guy's crown lol, they don't care.

However Tinder women hate guys who hide their receding hairline with a hat and call it hatfishing. You can find that in bios all over the app.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score

However Tinder women hate guys who hide their receding hairline with a hat and call it hatfishing. You can find that in bios all over the app.
Yeah I never use OLD because it shows the true nature of women. They literally have a laundry list of requirements.

Over 6ft
No receding hairline / balding
Fit
Has 6 figure salary
Attractive face
Etc

The list goes on and they eliminate 99.9% of men and wonder where all the good men are.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I never use OLD because it shows the true nature of women. They literally have a laundry list of requirements.

Over 6ft
No receding hairline / balding
Fit
Has 6 figure salary
Attractive face
Etc

The list goes on and they eliminate 99.9% of men and wonder where all the good men are.
Lol relax with this blackpill sh*t bro. Who cares if there is an underground clique of bird brain women who talk sh*t about men and nitpick flaws. When you are older you learn that your own mind is your biggest enemy, in real life most attractive women are actually less fixated on looks than we are and date all types of dudes.

Reactions: -G-

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score

they do care, because it doesnt look good at all...
i also can understand being disgusted by hatfishing... i said it a thousand times and i will say it again: women dont like hats (well caps and whatever men confuse hats with), because nonstop hat usually means balding and even if the person in question isnt balding, they asume it...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
they do care, because it doesnt look good at all...
i also can understand being disgusted by hatfishing... i said it a thousand times and i will say it again: women dont like hats (well caps and whatever men confuse hats with), because nonstop hat usually means balding and even if the person in question isnt balding, they asume it...
It's just one aspect in appearance, if the guy has literally everything else going on for him and just a small bald spot they won't care.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah if baldie pays the bills... and im not pilled in any way^^

of course there are women who dont care at all...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah if baldie pays the bills... and im not pilled in any way^^

of course there are women who dont care at all...
Lol you sound like the blackpill guys bro. You think that if Tom Hardy has a little bald spot now in the back of his head but otherwise looks 100% the same, girls stop creaming their pants from him? Nobody cares it's not that deep.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol you sound like the blackpill guys bro. You think that if Tom Hardy has a little bald spot now in the back of his head but otherwise looks 100% the same, girls stop creaming their pants from him? Nobody cares it's not that deep.
yeah im not blackpilled at all, i just want to look normal, that is all... dont need any nw1 hairline or anything, just normal...

i got no idea who tom hardy is... what i do know is that the bald spot in the middle of someones head usually looks disgusting... chicken or egg, i dont know, but you know what pedos on tv look like...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah im not blackpilled at all, i just want to look normal, that is all... dont need any nw1 hairline or anything, just normal...

i got no idea who tom hardy is... what i do know is that the bald spot in the middle of someones head usually looks disgusting... chicken or egg, i dont know, but you know what pedos on tv look like...
Exactly, you imagine some ugly overweight unhygienic guy with a bad hairstyle and a huge bald spot. If it's a handsome guy and he just has slight thinning in the crown everything remains the same.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly, you imagine some ugly overweight unhygienic guy with a bad hairstyle and a huge bald spot. If it's a handsome guy and he just has slight thinning in the crown everything remains the same.
i honestly think that once the word “bald” or “balding” is mentioned, its over without ever looking at the person...
i hear it every other day how disgusting bald people are and when i look those people in question up, they got a receeded hairline at most...

again, there are women who dont mind of course, but not many...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
i honestly think that once the word “bald” or “balding” is mentioned, its over without ever looking at the person...
i hear it every other day how disgusting bald people are and when i look those people in question up, they got a receeded hairline at most...

again, there are women who dont mind of course, but not many...
Sounds ridiculous. Aren't you from Asia? No offense but 3/4 of those women would still throw themselves on a balding man as long as he's white.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds ridiculous. Aren't you from Asia? No offense but 3/4 of those women would still throw themselves on a balding man as long as he's white.

i am white, im just living here for over a decade...
yeah being white has advantages, but only for a certain type of women... want a woman who wants a white dude because she couldnt get a native? want a woman ten years older? more on the fat side? and so on^^ well just be white then....
if you go to south asian countries, being white is maybe enough...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

i am white, im just living here for over a decade...
yeah being white has advantages, but only for a certain type of women... want a woman who wants a white dude because she couldnt get a native? want a woman ten years older? more on the fat side? and so on^^ well just be white then....
if you go to south asian countries, being white is maybe enough...
Lol. I don't know I heard a lot of stories that white guys just go to Asia and get cute women without effort. But maybe in the last few years that's changing

Btw you are definitely a "pilled" poster imo just to a lesser extent than others.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. I don't know I heard a lot of stories that white guys just go to Asia and get cute women without effort. But maybe in the last few years that's changing

Btw you are definitely a "pilled" poster imo just to a lesser extent than others.
that used to be like that 20 years ago... back when most white people had money here, or something like a real job...
now white peoples jobs are either teaching, or coding and both is frowned upon... teaching, because nothing says “no skills” more than teaching and coding, because everybody is doing that...
when you got nothing going on except being white, that is not really much...

well maybe i am pilled, i dont know... i just speak from experience and honestly that is what i want to hear... experience and opinion, cant bother me with knowledge somebody just looked up on google... believe it or not, i can type three words into a google search, too...

blackpilled or not, i do think looks matter in society... see, i am working in fashion for 20 years now and make music for even longer... if someone tells me looks dont matter, all i can do is shake my head, because i see every day how much looks matter... they just dont matter how people think they matter... but they do make things easier...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
that used to be like that 20 years ago... back when most white people had money here, or something like a real job...
now white peoples jobs are either teaching, or coding and both is frowned upon... teaching, because nothing says “no skills” more than teaching and coding, because everybody is doing that...
when you got nothing going on except being white, that is not really much...

well maybe i am pilled, i dont know... i just speak from experience and honestly that is what i want to hear... experience and opinion, cant bother me with knowledge somebody just looked up on google... believe it or not, i can type three words into a google search, too...

blackpilled or not, i do think looks matter in society... see, i am working in fashion for 20 years now and make music for even longer... if someone tells me looks dont matter, all i can do is shake my head, because i see every day how much looks matter... they just dont matter how people think they matter... but they do make things easier...
Looks definitely matter. Especially in the entertainment business that you work in. But girls who say they won't date anyone under 6'0 or with signs of balding or whatever is just some bird talk. Same way guys talk between each other about a$$ and boobs.