Legal Risk Of Buying Antiandrogens From China?

jackthesmack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I followed the basic protocol : 1.5mm and 24 hours..
I've started again my solution minoxidil/CB 2 days ago and still no sides so yes it can definitely be the microneedling. Maybe I'll use serioxyl as a solvant for my cb for 2-3 days after micro-needling next time and see what happens
Where did you test your CB for purity ?

el_duterino

Reaction score
You don't get side from CB.
minoxidil, yes to some degree if too much goes systemic.
I use ethanol (95%) as vehicle for CB and it works great.
Once we have the real pharma winlevi tubes available early next year, I will use these diluted in ethanol

donpedro

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what I thought too but apparently it happens https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/experience-of-using-kane-whp-cb-03-01.101236/

https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threads/14552-Cb-0301

About hpa axis sides :
Suppression of the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis (HPA axis) may occur during clascoterone therapy in some individuals due to its cortexolone metabolite.[1][8] HPA axis suppression as measured by the cosyntropin stimulation test was observed to occur in 3 of 42 (7%) of adolescents and adults using clascoterone for acne.[1][8] HPA axis function returned to normal within 4 weeks following discontinuation of clascoterone.[1][8]

Last edited:

el_duterino

Reaction score
Well I have yet to see a post of someone using CB and having side effects . I use it and have no side effects but I am not a young adult, this HPA thing seems age related. I do have sides on finasteride, low libido etc..

donpedro

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I have yet to see a post of someone using CB and having side effects . I use it and have no side effects but I am not a young adult, this HPA thing seems age related. I do have sides on finasteride, low libido etc..
I've just posted 2 links about some people having sides but it does seem to be quite rare yes

el_duterino

Reaction score
saw your posts..I got my first CB from Kane at the about the same time as the OP in 2016, and got sides as well, but ordered 2 years later from him and had no sides anymore, so I assume the chemical was in a different formulation, or not CB etc.. their early CB had issues for some people it seems.

Like I wrote, as soon as we get the legit CB from a real pharma firm I am using these. .hopefully in 6 months

the cream will be most likely subsidized by health insurance in Europe for acne...now would be a good time to befriend some pimply teenagers

donpedro

My Regimen
Reaction score
seems like a good idea mostly about the price but are you sure that a greasy texture from a cream would dissolve and then correctly penetrate the scalp ?

jazz1

Reaction score
saw your posts..I got my first CB from Kane at the about the same time as the OP in 2016, and got sides as well, but ordered 2 years later from him and had no sides anymore, so I assume the chemical was in a different formulation, or not CB etc.. their early CB had issues for some people it seems.

Like I wrote, as soon as we get the legit CB from a real pharma firm I am using these. .hopefully in 6 months

the cream will be most likely subsidized by health insurance in Europe for acne...now would be a good time to befriend some pimply teenagers
This is awesome you have a link when this will be released in 6 months from real pharmaceuticals please?

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is awesome you have a link when this will be released in 6 months from real pharmaceuticals please?

Please correct me if I'm wrong but AFAIK Cassopiea haven't submitted a marketing authorisation application to the European Medicines Agency for Winlevi just yet, so I highly doubt this is true.

jackisback

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't get side from CB.
minoxidil, yes to some degree if too much goes systemic.
I use ethanol (95%) as vehicle for CB and it works great.
Once we have the real pharma winlevi tubes available early next year, I will use these diluted in ethanol
Winlevi will be 1%. We need 7.5%. You're really gonna make the switch? I want the legit stuff too, but I just don’t see how it can be applied with efficacy

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Winlevi will be 1%. We need 7.5%. You're really gonna make the switch? I want the legit stuff too, but I just don’t see how it can be applied with efficacy

Agreed and also I'm pretty sure in the clinical trials participants were required to apply 7.5% twice daily. Good luck using Winlevi to try and reach 7.5% twice daily.

jackthesmack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you testing it for purity, if so could you let me know where
I have 10g of CB just lying there and would like to know the purity before using it
any help would be greatly appreciated

tgfbeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I've been using CB which I think is legit for 2 weeks now and I have experienced mild anti-androgenic sides (mainly sexual sides). I have ball ache, wrinkly/numb penis (shaft looks narrower, seriously). I made a post in the CB thread recently.