Leaving this site for good. I hope for the best for everyone on here

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I decided to quit coming here. The last couple days I've been on here and just absolutely caused a hard depression. I can't take the misery anymore and I just need to get off.

I recommend others follow suit. I may even go back to therapy just as a cry for help.

I recommend others should follow suit. I really hope everyone lives a happy life and find what they are looking for, I just don't think I'll find it here.

God bless

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear that. This site used to be a great place with lots of support. I understand it hasn’t helped and probably worsened your depression due to some individuals: I hope things improve with you. This Isn’t a positive place anymore that’s for sure.

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm also done, I don't have time to rot on this forum anymore. Especially with midterms coming up.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm also done, I don't have time to rot on this forum anymore. Especially with midterms coming up.
Definitely focus on your college education. This place will always be here if you need it. But if you can avoid it, you will be better off. Good luck to you.

jd_uk

Reaction score
I decided to quit coming here. The last couple days I've been on here and just absolutely caused a hard depression. I can't take the misery anymore and I just need to get off.

I recommend others follow suit. I may even go back to therapy just as a cry for help.

I recommend others should follow suit. I really hope everyone lives a happy life and find what they are looking for, I just don't think I'll find it here.

God bless
Good luck. Your username definitely isn't true in my opinion though many here would tell you it is. Work on yourself in other ways and keep a positive attitude as hard as that can be sometimes (both regarding hair and in life in general). You'll do ok.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree. Forum can be a pretty toxic echo chamber. Depressed people talking to depressed people will only bring each other down. Im gonna follow you and block this website for a few months until I can report on my progress and maybe get updated on the whole cure thing. In the meantime, folliclethought is a relatively healthy place to keep updated. Good luck brother, you will be okay..

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good riddance. You’re one of the toxic members always posting that being bald will ruin a persons life and blah blah blah. There’s life after balding.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
We all come back every now and then to this forum. Until a cure is developed I think this forum has a place. Whether that’s the rants or experimental research, everyone is surviving in their own way. I wonder what I’ll be like in a few years... maybe I’ll still be active on these forums or maybe I’ll put hair loss behind me

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
The only people who legitimately leave this section are those who can i.e. those who are living well with some treatment. I recommend logging in just once per day if you want to vent. Nobody seems to believe or understand how hair loss totally takes a person's life away and, for that reason, I never discuss it with others. Even the therapists play it down. Here I can post and people understand how it is.

DarkHairHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only people who legitimately leave this section are those who can i.e. those who are living well with some treatment. I recommend logging in just once per day if you want to vent. Nobody seems to believe or understand how hair loss totally takes a person's life away and, for that reason, I never discuss it with others. Even the therapists play it down. Here I can post and people understand how it is.
Why you don't take finasteride ?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Why you don't take finasteride ?
Scared of side effects and always saying "tomorrow I will try it". 2% of people getting proper side effects seems very high. And I believed people on other websites who say that confidence, success, intelligence, social skills, being interesting etc. can make up for being bald.

DarkHairHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Scared of side effects and always saying "tomorrow I will try it". 2% of people getting proper side effects seems very high. And I believed people on other websites who say that confidence, success, intelligence, social skills, being interesting etc. can make up for being bald.

God bless
I recommend for all of you to watch baldcafe it can help you put things into perspective and think positively even when you're norwood 7.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I recommend for all of you to watch baldcafe it can help you put things into perspective and think positively even when you're norwood 7.
Does baldcafe talk about the guys' lives as bald people or just show how they look before and after? I know that guys can look good bald but it seems like a guy can't have a good life bald.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We all come back every now and then to this forum. Until a cure is developed I think this forum has a place. Whether that’s the rants or experimental research, everyone is surviving in their own way. I wonder what I’ll be like in a few years... maybe I’ll still be active on these forums or maybe I’ll put hair loss behind me
Once we will receive the antibody and see the first positive signs I hope to forget about this forum

DarkHairHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah bald isn't the end off the world...
Your still you!

However I wear a hair system as I was bored of the samey egghead bald style for over a decades.

And felt jealous and angry when people with hair where getting all the attention and compliments.
Not just when trying to chat someone up, but friends and acquaintances weren't doing it either.
Most I'd get I'd like 'nice t-shirt' that's it...

The only way you can get attention from people and nice compliments if your bald is if your famous/known,skilled in doing something or have a ripped body builder body imo.

Since I've had a hair system I've had all the attention and compliments again.

Shows how much people dislike bald....
And how unapproachable bald people are like they scare others off....
Do you feel good with the wig? Aren't you afraid of being noticed? Don't you feel that it looks fake and that you are lying to yourself and others?

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good riddance. You’re one of the toxic members always posting that being bald will ruin a persons life and blah blah blah. There’s life after balding.
Ironic that your trash *** posted anything about toxic people on this forum, floppy dick b**ch.

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you guys? that you are actually effected so hard by some annonymous forum, or any crap you read on the internet for that matter? It kinda baffle me.
I really dont get it, I would assume an adult person already has a solid state of mind. Nothing I read here has any real effect on my life then how can it cheer me up or bring me down? Seriously the only thing that will cheer me is getting more hair, and the only thing that will make me depressed is losing hair . Reading some idiot tell me "its over" or some other idiot tell me "hair doesnt matter" or whatever, literally does nothing to me. You guys either in your teens, or very week mentally.