Latest supplier sources for CB besides Anagenic/Kaneshop

el_duterino

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am running low on CB and wanted to try other sources for a change, haven't ordered since early 2019 because I ordered quite a lot and use 50mg a day.

Wondering if there are trusted/good quality new Chinese suppliers that some of you have bought from recently.

I was hoping that the Winlevi acne creams be available by now, but looks like it has been delayed

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you plan to use the winlevi cream to have a decent concentration?

Unfortunately I don't know of a better supplier.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you plan to use the winlevi cream to have a decent concentration?

Unfortunately I don't know of a better supplier.
Have to find a compounding pharmacy that will craft you the higher %. Some dermatologists & hair transplant doctors will write scripts, but expect it to be very expensive and completely uninsured.

I saw some guy on youtube talking about how his dermatologist wrote him the 7% script but the compounding pharmacies don't have any of the compound yet.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Have to find a compounding pharmacy that will craft you the higher %. Some dermatologists & hair transplant doctors will write scripts, but expect it to be very expensive and completely uninsured.

I saw some guy on youtube talking about how his dermatologist wrote him the 7% script but the compounding pharmacies don't have any of the compound yet.
Presumably only in the USA too?

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am running low on CB and wanted to try other sources for a change, haven't ordered since early 2019 because I ordered quite a lot and use 50mg a day.

Wondering if there are trusted/good quality new Chinese suppliers that some of you have bought from recently.

I was hoping that the Winlevi acne creams be available by now, but looks like it has been delayed
@el_duterino maybe give science.bio or Alibaba a try?

blacksn0w

My Regimen
Reaction score
@el_duterino maybe give science.bio or Alibaba a try?
recently someone posted 47% purity of kaneshop CB which is so close to 50% and I guess they mix with unknown white powder by intention to make more money. it may not be a good idea to try something that has no test results shared here.