Last Resort Attack Against male pattern baldness As A 16 Year Old

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats a pretty extreme regime for a 16 year old. Stay safe man. Do you have aggressive balding on both sides of the family?

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
looks like you have an hormonal imbalance if not duta should be enought to stop hair loss..
Check your thyroid

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tour is over boyo. If not even dutasteride can stop ur hair loss, i am afraid its over for you.

dr75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nope, if I crash my testosterone to female ranges then I will be fine. And by then I will be using topical bical to block my remaining testosterone.
You might as well be a trans woman. Considering you are just 16, it is not wise to nuke your T.

Osprey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds really tough mate. Unless you've experience it people will not understand the struggle. It's a battle of the mind. Would recommend taking small breaks from the meds now and again regarding libido/fertility. Doesn't guarantee anything but could make a difference in the future. Also why melatonin over the likes of raloxifene?

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sounds really tough mate. Unless you've experience it people will not understand the struggle. It's a battle of the mind. Would recommend taking small breaks from the meds now and again regarding libido/fertility. Doesn't guarantee anything but could make a difference in the future. Also why melatonin over the likes of raloxifene?

I understand this guy since i lived this struggle but take females hormones its worst. Unless he want change sex.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
nope, if I crash my testosterone to female ranges then I will be fine. And by then I will be using topical bical to block my remaining testosterone.
Would never even consider to do such a thing but hey do whatever u want.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had it with male pattern baldness. I've tried Dutasteride 2.5mg ED, Finasteride 1mg, and minoxidil as well as other treatments. The amount of hair I've lost in the last month is beyond me. I have already ordered 360 x 25mg Spironolactone tablets, 10grams of RU58841 (I plan on doing 300mg/ml for a month), 2 x 50ml K&B Solutions, 10 x 50mg bicalutamide tablets. I plan on trying all of these treatments as DHT blockers haven't worked and I suspect my 1130ng/dl testosterone level is causing my hair loss. To treat the possibility of gynecomastia I have bought topical melatonin as well as 60 x 10mg Nolvadex tablets. If these treatments do not work then I plan on throwing away both the RU58841 and spironolactone tablets while resorting to powdered 2mg/ml bicalutamide + 10mcg/ml 17b estradiol as well as 25mg Cyproterone Acetate ED. Don't tell me gyno is worse than hair loss. I have been going to the gym for 4 months and I am already bigger most of the guys there and I'm at around 7-8% body fat. Girls do not give a crap about a guy's physique and they all care about a guy's face. If I lose my hair my face will look worse than how bad it already looks. I'm willing to take anything to stop my insanely aggressive hair loss, please comment below what other treatments would work and where you guys buy your stuff mainly. Thank you all.
Don’t suppress you testosterone. You are only 16. You have to grow even more.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the end said my growth plates are fused, I'm a repulsive 5'7". I'm just trying to save my hair here, its the only thing I have.

Have you ever tried using minoxidil in combination with microneedling?

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that didn't work my male pattern baldness is really agressive
That is a shame because it really worked for a lot of people. Did you really do it in combination with microneedling? But you really should not permanently damage your body when there will probably be a 'cure' when you are 30. What do your parents even think of this?

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the end said my growth plates are fused, I'm a repulsive 5'7". I'm just trying to save my hair here, its the only thing I have.
On hrt, you can get your hairs back even after 4-5 years of loosing it. The bones of your hip will grow even bigger if you suppress your testosterone as you are only 16. Don’t consider it now otherwise you will regret it in future.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the hair transplant Doctor and endo both gave me scalp biopsies and confirmed I had the most aggressive male pattern baldness they have ever seen

How bad is your hair situation right now? It is atleast worth a shot before you possibly permanently destroy your body.

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://imgur.com/a/h9SqYui my hairline is a NW1, but it was a NW0 around 3 weeks ago, I know I'm not bald, but my rate of progression in terms of balding/miniaturization is really fast!
FFS i bet you're not on duts for even a year with that hair, i was expecting to see some atleast nw2/3 diffused with the kind of description you have given...

DO NOT nuke your hormones with all that sh*t at your current state, i'm 27 years old with MUCH worse hair loss and i wouldn't consider putting all that sh*t into my body, trust me if you won't be able to get it up and f*** a girl that hair will do you no good in the long run.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride 1mg 2.5 months, dutasteride 2.5mg 1.5 weeks

I suggest you take our advice before you f*****g ruin your life. You’ve got more hair than most of us have ever had in our f*****g lives. It’s thick and dense.

In a year or two you can take finasteride if you really want to go down that route.

Drugs like finasteride and dutasteride don’t just work, they take in many cases over a year to work . Notoriously when you start finasteride (or dutasteride) you will have a big shed . Your hair loss will get worse for a couple of months (maybe even up to 6) before you get better. When I started finasteride I lost 20% of my hair before the shedding stopped and regrowth occurred.

For now though seriously get off the drugs. And for f*** sake don’t touch the female sh*t ..

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and as for your face by the sounds of it you’re completely neurotic. Either way at 16 most teens look awkward because you have a mixture of adult and kid features.