Last Resort Attack Against male pattern baldness As A 16 Year Old

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1- From what you said you have pretty agressive hair loss.

2- From your picture you have no hair loss.

Either you're trolling us, or you have body dysmorphic disorder ... or maybe I missed something.

2.5mg Dutasteride will destroy you in a long term run. when I was young I thought it could be ok, and now at 34 nothing works. You could end with reflex hyperandrogenicity (androgen receptors upregulation). Be really careful.
And you need at least 3 months to make sure dutasteride is not working, this stuff is strong because of its long half life.

If you're really losing your hair and nothing works, just accept it..... not easy.

OR ................ :/ ........ go on full MTF HRT, with no guarantee of success ............................ I really think it's less dangerous than high dose Dutasteride, but it's probably not for you.

EDIT : I read some of your posts, you should see a therapist. You need help. I don't want to be offensive, but don't let your issue destroy your life.

Last edited:

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://imgur.com/a/h9SqYui my hairline is a NW1, but it was a NW0 around 3 weeks ago, I know I'm not bald, but my rate of progression in terms of balding/miniaturization is really fast!
what is the problem? you don't appear to have any hairloss. In fact it looks super thick and good. Also you only took finasteride for 2.5 months? that could have been enough but you didn't take it long enough to know. Now you're crashing your neurosteriods with 2.5mg dutasteride (the ones derived from 5ar) which no doubt will make you more delusional about your non-existent hairloss..

unless you show a pic of your hairline, people won't believe you.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
my dad pays for them. he was Norwood 7 before 21. Im doing a lot better than him. He was a NW3 at my age according to him.

As I’ve said these drugs take a long time to work. You WILL get worse for maybe months. Get off dutasteride and if you really need to stay on finasteride then fine. It will save your hair you just need to be patient and let it do it’s thing. Get a dr to monitor you and be aware of both mental and physical sides.

All these drugs are fucked up . No one should be taking them unless you’re 70 with prostrate issues.