Lasercombs? ALL experiences and opinions here pls!

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bullshit bullshit bullshit.

Lasers are bullshit, if they weren't we'd f*cking know it by now and celebrities would have been using them for decades.

But they don't. Because lasers don't f*cking do anything.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
Mens Rea said:
cyberprimate said:
If laser combs are effective, why are they? What's the theory behind their hypothetical success? I'm not being critical, just enquiring.

The laser apparently nourishes the follicles thereby increasing local DHT metabolism in them and letting the follicles enjoy the more healthy things flow to the hair. That's the theory anyway.

I keep being told its easy to do. I'd love to buy one off someone who made a good one. Surprised nonone on here really has used them much.

I think alot of people never fully comitted to the lasers due to time and effort required.

^^^ O'RLY?

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Exactly, how naive do you have to be to think that a decent trial wouldn't have happened by now if this sh*t actually worked.

It doesn't work.

Put your credit cards away. Lasers are an outright scam.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
hairhoper said:
Exactly, how naive do you have to be to think that a decent trial wouldn't have happened by now if this sh*t actually worked.

It doesn't work.

There's a whole lot of stupid in this world. Capitalism is almost dependent on it.
lolsdu.gif

DM5sadouche

Reaction score
Rogazzle said:
hairhoper said:

It doesn't work.

There's a whole lot of stupid in this world. Capitalism is almost dependent on it.
lolsdu.gif

All one needs to do is remember the immortal words of P.T. Barnum. That pretty much summed it up.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
hairhoper said:
celebrities would have been using them for decades.

Celebrities? That's a strange thing to say.

I think you mean the rich. The rich can get their hair cloned pre trial if they wanted to.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
13zwnwo.jpg
No worries. There is no 'god' (aka magic sky pixie), so don't let that stupid fairytale even scare you.