laser hair loss therapy laser hair loss devices

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
does laser hair loss therapy really work? i seen before & after pics of people on the sites that sell these devices which look impressive but they can be fake. in the real world has anybody had any success with it? even a little hair growth?

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do believe it works to some extent. I have seen pictures from users (not affiliated with any websites), that look good, and I also think it is helping me. I have been using LLLT for years (on and off). I think it works best for people with diffuse hair loss though. It thickens up your hair.
I’m without laser therapy at the moment (been waiting for weeks for my new helmet to be released by Customs o_O ) and I do notice the difference when styling my hair.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are good for scalp health and slowing down hair loss, but don't expect them to grow a ton of hair

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started mid December and can't tell yet if its working. According to the timeline advertised, I should start seeing results within the next 1 to 3 months. If I don't I'll just return it. I have the iRestore.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
does laser hair loss therapy really work? i seen before & after pics of people on the sites that sell these devices which look impressive but they can be fake. in the real world has anybody had any success with it? even a little hair growth?

Yes it does, but you need to use a proper laser helmet with medical grade diodes.
I have been using laser for over a year and have maintained, also seen photographs of other people using it who's hair has got thicker.

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
April 11th will be my 4th month. I'm still not sure if it is working to a degree which warrants the price. I have new growth, but it is insignificant so far. If all of my existing hair thickened up I'd have a pretty full head of hair. I don't have slick spots, there is at least minutuarized hair covering my entire scalp, so according to every LLLT study I've read, I should be an ideal candidate.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
April 11th will be my 4th month. I'm still not sure if it is working to a degree which warrants the price. I have new growth, but it is insignificant so far. If all of my existing hair thickened up I'd have a pretty full head of hair. I don't have slick spots, there is at least minutuarized hair covering my entire scalp, so according to every LLLT study I've read, I should be an ideal candidate.

It's better for maintaining. Also can take up to 12 months to see results

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's better for maintaining. Also can take up to 12 months to see results
Yea, I'm hoping they extend my guarantee period. On their site it gives a 12 month guarantee, but apparently buying through amazon is only a 6 month guarantee, but a few people had luck with extending ir.