Laser Caps Has Anyone Had Positive Reviews?!!!?

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What Norwood do you guys think I’m at right now?? You think I’m still in okay shape or what??

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What Norwood do you guys think I’m at right now?? You think I’m still in okay shape or what??
Your hair looks great, it thick and healthy.
But nothing going to restore your hairline. If you ok with it then keep doing what you doing, if not then go for a transplant, while of course doing everything to preserve what you have.
There are no other options really...

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair looks great, it thick and healthy.
But nothing going to restore your hairline. If you ok with it then keep doing what you doing, if not then go for a transplant, while of course doing everything to preserve what you have.
There are no other options really...

Thanks for the response! Just going to stick to the laser cap and nutrafol for awhile and see how it pans out...... what Norwood would you say I’m at right now??? Also what regiment are you on?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the response! Just going to stick to the laser cap and nutrafol for awhile and see how it pans out...... what Norwood would you say I’m at right now??? Also what regiment are you on?
I would say ~nw2.
Im currently on finasteride. scalp massage 2 times a day, microneedling once a week. But im going for a transplant very soon.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say ~nw2.
Im currently on finasteride. scalp massage 2 times a day, microneedling once a week. But im going for a transplant very soon.

I want to get a transplant and I fully would right now but the healing process is what detours me. How do you get one without anyone really knowing or your whole head being a scab? Is that even possible?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say ~nw2.
You are nw2 and 31 years old? Wow your hair loss should be slow af

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are nw2 and 31 years old? Wow your hair loss should be slow af
No I just answered to zwilard, he asked me what his norwood.
Anyway, mine is more like nw2.5-3 sadly... Still pretty slow, since I started losing hair on 20, but it's shitty for sure, I cant wait to get my hairline back.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to get a transplant and I fully would right now but the healing process is what detours me. How do you get one without anyone really knowing or your whole head being a scab? Is that even possible?
Good question bro but dont ask me lol. I also didnt tell anybody and definitely not going to, since it's kinda akward to be honest. I dont know how they react but you know what, I dont even care anymore, f*ck everybody I just want my hair back

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@karatekid Straight up, rn is a good time with quarantine to work from home and camp out while it heals. Let me know cost and info on the treatment brotha. Definitely want one soon, if I’m a NW2 at 26 I’ll be to a 3 probably by 30 hopefully I’m a slow receder. Good luck with it, going to be a great feeling getting the locks back.