Laser Caps Has Anyone Had Positive Reviews?!!!?

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I know a lot of you think these are scams. Don’t really care I just bought one anyways with 272 diodes. I am around a Norwood 2 with light thinning and am a 25 yr old guy, going for thickening, possible hairline regrowth. I want honest reviews from people who have tried this. I will keep posting on here as I go through my treatment(7 months, 30 min EOD) first one was yesterday. Just sick of all the fuckin BOTs and not being able to find legit reviews about these caps. I Would love feedback from real people, also any salesman f*** off, thank you.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A few years ago I used one (igrow helmet) for a total of about 10 months but only got worse during that time.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't necessarily think it made it worse, more that it just didn't help prevent hair loss in the duration I used it. Though I tried it another time since for about a month and it seemed to correlate with moderate shedding and I immediately stopped. But not sure if it may have been a shed before growth, a negative reaction, or just coincidence.

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why didnt you just try something like dermastamp+oils if you are afraid of the hormonal+minoxidil route?You cant find any legit reviews because IT DOES NOT WORK.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Slid has that worked for you? You don’t think my cap will work for thickening what I already have? I already bought it and have a 7 month full money back guarantee. May as well try it

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using one for for the past 6-7 years. It may help you hold on to what you have and slow down the loss, but don't expect it to grow a sh*t ton of hair. I do notice thickening of the hair when I use mine. I'm pretty sure my hair would be a lot worse now if I never used it.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Hangin'on Hair you on any other stuff? I’m solely going to use the laser cap. We’ll see if I can just keep what I have I would be stoked too. I’ll keep everyone on here posted with how my experience goes.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Hangin'on Hair you on any other stuff? I’m solely going to use the laser cap. We’ll see if I can just keep what I have I would be stoked too. I’ll keep everyone on here posted with how my experience goes.
Not on any of the pharma sh*t. Some oils and the odd massage here and there. Good quality shampoos and lots of hope. That's about all.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used one. Remember it's not an anti androgen you will still get rekt without finasteride/duasteride/ru58841.

I've since got a hair transplant and on topical finasteride. Not used it since.

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like you are going to be running the experiment for yourself. No meds, just laser cap. In the presence of male pattern baldness, I can’t imagine it will do a thing in the long term, but if it improves hair quality that would be interesting. Honestly, if it was me, I would send that sh*t back now and just go with minoxidil and rolling if you aren’t going with an anti-androgen.

At least with the latter action there is plenty of reason to believe it will improve the quality and appearance of your hair, (though, as with all non-AR treatments, it will not slow progression), whereas you’re basically going in blind with the laser cap and just hoping it might do something as you’re basically relying on purely anecdotal evidence there. Up to you.

If you do go forward with your plan, please keep us updated as I am sure I am not the only one interested in the results.

Prepareyourhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any other experiences?

I have been using the iRestore cap for about 2.5 years now. I would definitely say that it has helped me hold on to my hair. I cannot say for certain it was solely the laser cap though, and I certainly can say that the laser cap alone will not do it. I highly recommend you use other treatments alongside it otherwise you pretty much wasted your money on an expensive laser cap.

To make the money worth it use other treatments. For reference I use minoxidil, 5 ar inhibitor, lipogain shampoo, and derma rolling. Using these all together has helped me regrow almost all of my hair back from about a Norwood 3 back to between a 1/2.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Who Farted I will for sure keep everyone updated on my progress, I think I am around a norwood 2-2.5 with a big forhead and I am 25. I know my hair has thinned so my main goal was to try to thicken my weakening hairs. I am literally only taking biotin and using this laser cap for 30 minutes EOD. I started the last week of November so I am coming up on a month and a half. So far havent noticed much besides less hair fall when I rub my hand through my hair after a shower. I will keep you guys posted, said it could take up to 6 months to see results so I am going for it.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Prepareyourhair If I can maintain that would be epic, I just dont want to use minoxidil. WHats a 5ar inhibitor? do you have pictures of your hairline growing back? I would love to add lipogain, dermarolling, and a 5ar inhibitor to my regimen. Let me know if you have advice, also how often did you dermaroll?

Prepareyourhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Prepareyourhair If I can maintain that would be epic, I just dont want to use minoxidil. WHats a 5ar inhibitor? do you have pictures of your hairline growing back? I would love to add lipogain, dermarolling, and a 5ar inhibitor to my regimen. Let me know if you have advice, also how often did you dermaroll?

I will post pics eventually. 5 ar inhibitor is either finasteride or dutasteride! You need to talk to your doctor about getting a prescription but it is well worth it. I derma roll (with minoxidil) once a day making sure to cover all the areas where hair is thinner.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, just giving an update on my testing of this laser cap. I started using every other day for 30 minutes the week of November 21st, so I’m right around 3 months. To be honest my hairline went through a little shed and looks a little bit thinner than before and I’m starting to trip a little bit, with that said I am sticking with the treatment for 7 months no matter what. They say shedding is expected at the beginning and then a halt of hair loss at 3 months then you should see new hair/thicker hair at 6-8 months. Anyway this morning I inspected my hairline and honestly looks like I actually may have a couple baby hairs sprouting, I could be crazy but only way to know if it’s legit is to keep using this. Thought I would update everyone, regimen is just biotin/haianew pills/my laser cap. Wish me luck let me know if you have questions, if not I will post back in 6 months, cheers.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, just giving an update on my testing of this laser cap. I started using every other day for 30 minutes the week of November 21st, so I’m right around 3 months. To be honest my hairline went through a little shed and looks a little bit thinner than before and I’m starting to trip a little bit, with that said I am sticking with the treatment for 7 months no matter what. They say shedding is expected at the beginning and then a halt of hair loss at 3 months then you should see new hair/thicker hair at 6-8 months. Anyway this morning I inspected my hairline and honestly looks like I actually may have a couple baby hairs sprouting, I could be crazy but only way to know if it’s legit is to keep using this. Thought I would update everyone, regimen is just biotin/haianew pills/my laser cap. Wish me luck let me know if you have questions, if not I will post back in 6 months, cheers.

Keep it up. What make of helmet do you have?

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep it up. What make of helmet do you have?

I have the kiieer 272, it was like 800 bucks. Everyone just talks sh*t on them though on all the reviews, this has a 7 month money back guarantee so I don’t care. I’m in a weird stage though like I said, definitely thinned my hair up to this point (more around my hairline). But supposedly those are supposed to fall out so newer thicker ones fill in, I swear I think I see some baby ones sprouting, let’s see if they become terminal. I’ll keep you all in the loop, thanks.

GP86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I began using one about 6 months ago. Honestly I can’t tell whether it’s providing any benefit or not. It definitely hasn’t grown hair but I do feel like my existing hair is thicker. I have a 12 month money back guarantee so I’m going to stick with it. I’m always interested in real people which have used these as well and their results. The YouTube reviewers are all getting paid so they are fake including one supposed reputable lady dermatologist. Doing third party checks on the amazon reviews says at least 80% of those are fake. Also immediately upon purchasing mine I was asked by the company to give a review in exchange for product discounts which made me question company motives prior to even starting using it. In summary, for now I think it is helping marginally to keep what I got but I will try to remember to post an update at 12 months.