Larry David article on bald men...

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Larry David is a hypocrite.
On one hand he says
That's why we have to have a little more
going for us than the hair man. We have to dress a little better, make
a little more money, and have a little more charm just to compete.
And on the other he disses people who are compensating in other ways.
The bearded bald man annoys me. That's not a proud bald man. That's
a bald guy who's trying to enhance.
Hey dumbass, didnt you just say we have to dress better and other crap to compensate? And who the **** is a "proud bald man"???
And similarly his statements on slickbald.

Bearding/slickbalding are in the end just means to improve aesthetics, as are nice clothes and not being overweight.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I am guessing he wants to portray himself as superior to the "normal" baldites who do something about their appearances; and that he has painted himself into a corner -- even if bearding, slickbalding/transplanting are superior, he cannot use them now due to his earlier appearance (when these were not available), and the fact that any change on his part now would run contrary to his "I am so alpha, I don't care" shtick.

And the ultimate irony: bearding is closer to the natural state of man than shaving the beard. A man who does not care about his appearance grows a beard, not shave it everyday.

slipy

Reaction score
now would run contrary to his "I am so alpha, I don't care" shtick.

if that's what he's going for then he demolishes this facade each time the subject switches to baldness.From the couple videos i've seen I can tell Its obvious how insecure and how affected by the condition he is. And bashes baldies who dare to do anything other about their problem than doing nothing and being proud. This effectively renders him a dick in my book. He can go to hell with his phony ''proud bald man'' bs. Give me an honest, openly self-loathing bald guy over him anyday.