Lactoferrin As A Promoter Of Hair Growth

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've got 98 percent lactoferrin, about $30.50g. Can someone tell me the recipe, please? Thank you very much. I don't want to use dutasteride. I'm only 20 years old?

polishkickbuttowski

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about now?
Finasteride certainly slowed down my shedding to near non-balding levels, but it didn't agree with my body. I got gyno symptoms as well as my face became more feminized, so i stopped. I'm now eating broccoli sprouts regularly, waiting on my oral minoxidil to arrive, and am looking into ursolic acid as well for its anti inflammatory effects. I have a feeling my hair is gonna go, but I'm too young to nuke my DHT.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride certainly slowed down my shedding to near non-balding levels, but it didn't agree with my body. I got gyno symptoms as well as my face became more feminized, so i stopped. I'm now eating broccoli sprouts regularly, waiting on my oral minoxidil to arrive, and am looking into ursolic acid as well for its anti inflammatory effects. I have a feeling my hair is gonna go, but I'm too young to nuke my DHT.
Isn't lactoferrin working for you? Can you tell me your formula, for example, how do you mix them, and I don't want to use antiandrogens, which is too bad?

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see you have a few spots on your right erge. Maybe you can try to circle the spots on both pics so we can compare the pics (and see if you have new hairs?).
What is your current treatment plan? Do you still use lactoferrin? Is there any progress? If you make progress, it's amazing!

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've got 98 percent lactoferrin, about $30.50g. Can someone tell me the recipe, please? Thank you very much. I don't want to use dutasteride. I'm only 20 years old?

If you don't want to destroy it you're going to have to use water only, no alcohol. You'll need to microneedle first too.

This is basically the same thing as adding IGF-1. Follicept tried this years ago without success. Worked great in mice, but not in humans.

Last edited:

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't want to destroy it you're going to have to use water only, no alcohol. You'll need to microneedle first too.

This is basically the same thing as adding IGF-1. Follicept tried this years ago without success. Worked great in mice, but not in humans.
There are at least 3 people who have succeeded in this post. You haven't tried it yourself. I'll try it. Give him at least 3 months

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yep, I think I am like more than 2 years on topical cetrizine.
I suspended in January because I was curious about its importance
guess what? massive shedding of thick hair after weeks.
Even donor areas were affected!! So, I think in conclussion that
in the same way as Sandalore, Cetirizine is good for prolonging anagen and
stabilize the hair cycle and protects you from telogen effluvium.
But IT WILL NOT STOP HAIR LOSS FROM Androgenetic Alopecia.
I will continue using it for ever since apart from Androgenetic Alopecia I also suffer from severe telogen effluvium.
How are things going with topical cetrizine? I have also started to think it may play a synergistic role with other treatments and may even increase overall effectiveness of regimen.