L-Arginine ... this cant be good for hair loss and another ques....

Redbone

Reaction score
I am surprised they dont make a growth hormone supplement with Arginine Pyroglutamate and Lysine? sounds like it would be very powerful-hell I would take it.

G

Redbone 'They' do!

but you may as well make the 'stack' yourself.

For an even better GH releaser try stacking these:

L-Arginine (make sure it's pyroglutamate if you include Lysine)
L-Orthinine
L-Lysine
L-Glutamine
Glycine and
Niacin (B-3)

watch TV for 45 minutes

then run around the block carrying 300lb weights screaming, if that don't get your GH response up your probably dead.

good luck

Ty

G

Tynan you didnt specify dosage?

I reckon a heroic dosage like 30,000mg should suffice three times a day. Anything less is for pussys! The more the merrier i say. :lol:

unicron73

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you know if GNC carries the
L'Arginine pyroglutamate? I have only found the L'Arginine capsules.
I would like to move to that combined with lysine.

Thanks

Cassin

Reaction score
Johnny Tightlips said:
cassin wrote:
Could you post a pic of them

Sorry about the prev 2 links cassin ... this one should work (crossing fingers)

this one should work (crossing fingers)

Interesting.

It looks like they just crushed up some Proscar tablets.
Yeah it looks 100%. I see some blue inside that capsules. As you stated in another thread(cough cough)........ you are from Canada right? I have heard of Canadian Pharmacy's making there own versions of minoxidil to save their customers cash, so I could easily see them doing this with Proscar so you don't have the hassle of cutting them yourself. Pretty cool really.

How many MG's do they say are each capsule?

Reaction score
As you stated in another thread(cough cough)..
LOL its all good and fun. I cant hate my neighbours. Hope i didnt offend anyone. Got nuthing but love for ya'll ... u guys put fina and minoxidil on the market.

Anyways ... These are 1mg. I am gonna take em every other day for now. Already getting achy balls (5th day).

Cassin

Reaction score
Johnny Tightlips said:
As you stated in another thread(cough cough)..
LOL its all good and fun. I cant hate my neighbours. Hope i didnt offend anyone. Got nuthing but love for ya'll ... u guys put fina and minoxidil on the market.

Anyways ... These are 1mg. I am gonna take em every other day for now. Already getting achy balls (5th day).

Naw it's cool, no worries here.

Man thanks for posting that pic. I am def looking into this for my next Proscar refill. I will probably have to call a bunch of places to find one that does it, but you have hit a gold mine for convience on the Proscar.

The achey balls thing is an odd one. This has happened to me as well, about 2 times since I started finasteride. I have looked it up and I read a report on side affects of finasteride and basically no one knows what it means. I asked my Doctor about it and he says he has had a few patients report this, and none of them have gotten it bad enough for him to be concerned. He has some theory's on it, but he used so many medical terms it confused the hell out of me and gave me tired head and I quit listening. Basically it came down to an adjusting period and I believe he said none of his patients have had it last longer than 1 year off and on. You might just be an above normal responder since it is happening so fast. This could be a great sign. Who knows.

Do you know what kind of filler they used by any chance?

garthbrooks

Established Member
Reaction score
redbone said:
I am surprised they dont make a growth hormone supplement with Arginine Pyroglutamate and Lysine? sounds like it would be very powerful-hell I would take it.

Iherb.com sells the combo, as well as tons of other places. I'm trying to find a place that just has the Arginine Pyroglutamate, cause i went out the other night, and bought lysine alone to add to my arginine, but then read that it needs to be Arginine Pyroglutamate. I think i may have found a place that sells it though.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Re: L-Arginine ... this cant be good for hair loss and another ques

Johnny Tightlips said:
Sup ppl,

I just picked up 60 pills of 500mg of L-Arginine. I honestly forgot why I bought it so I did a quick google on it. THe first site had to say this about L-Arg.

Deficiency is rare – but signs may include impaired insulin production as well as possible hair loss.
http://www.nzhealth.net.nz/products/l_arginine.html

Yes I know it says rare, but ppl on this forum using this supplement seem to have an opposite reaction. Wha-theDilliYo !??

And a Q about Fina dosage

I just picked up my Rx fina today. They look diff from the pics I saw online. The ones I got are capsules and not tables. There is no way for me to break em. :( I notice some ppl are taking fina (1 - 1.25mg) every other day or 3 times a week. I know Bruce and Axon are in this catagory.

Is it better to take in like that? Just curious.

A deficiency of L-Arg. produce those side-effects of impaired insulin production and hair loss. So if you take L-Arg. you might be PREVENTING those side-effects.

Let me put it a little easier: L-Arginine GOOD.

Jeeze, Louise.

D.