KY19382 group order signups - August 2021 - Estimated cost $75-$120 per person

Baeyer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Um, ok. If used in humans, I would expect a shed. I would love nothing more than to speak with people who have used KY19382. Do you know anyone?
I am the guy who got results from it but they plateaued. I’m one of the peoples who’s been on it the longest.

The vehicle you’re intending to use does not work and it won’t be what Choi will use in his humans studies - don’t waste your money on it.

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am the guy who got results from it but they plateaued. I’m one of the peoples who’s been on it the longest.

The vehicle you’re intending to use does not work and it won’t be what Choi will use in his humans studies - don’t waste your money on it.
What's the frequency of use and how much do you take? How did it compare with minoxidil?
I've been wondering if it could be used as a standalone treatment for both regrowth and maintenance.

NorwoodCultist1

My Regimen
Reaction score

What Johnson40 said. I've got a few questions too. Who was your KY19382 supplier? What kind of concentration are you using? Do you have info on what Choi plans to do for the human studies?

Baeyer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same supplier as you. 0.05%-0.2%. And in regards to the stuff he will use in human study - no direct info, but there’s no chance he will use the micellar vehicles given how awful they are to apply. The stability of solution reported in that study is also bs.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there any photos from anybody that has been part of a KY GB showing results.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
For KY, it's cope status right now. We need a delivery vehicle. If you are buying it now, you can save it for 2 years in the freezer until someone comes up with a solution.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
thx. So it hasn't really been tried bc we're waiting on a good vehicle
No, some people tried it and wasted their money. You could be the next one. But it's just obvious that they haven't looked carefully at what they were mixing to think that it would be dissolved correctly, stable and effective.