KY19382 group order signups - August 2021 - Estimated cost $75-$120 per person

NorwoodCultist1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Introduction

KY19382 isn't cheap, even when bought in bulk. However, the concentration of KY19382 shown to grow hair in mice in Dr. Kang-Yell Choi's study was extremely low - 0.5mM (millimoles per liter), which equates to a 0.018% solution.

Overview

For the past few weeks, redditor u/IsochromasSuccessor and I have been working out the details of a group order. Each month, signups will be held, and a 0.5mM solution of KY19382 will be formulated and bottled, and each participant will receive a 30ml supply. The process will be conducted with total transparency. An itemized bill of materials will be published in the Discord server along with receipts for all purchased ingredients. The process for formulating the KY19382 solution will be thoroughly documented.

Use this link to sign up. After completing the form, you'll receive a Discord invite via email. Make sure you check your spam folder as these emails have been flagged as spam before. Signups close on August 4th.

Formulation

The formulation that will be used is based on a paper coauthored by Dr. Kang-Yell Choi. KY19382 will be complexed at an equimolar ratio with (2-Hydroxypropyl)-β-cyclodextrin and dissolved in a 90:3:7 mixture of Kolliphor EL, Tween 80 and PEG400. This formulation was found to have good permeability through the skin and excellent stability at room temperature, whereas the solution in PEG400 that was used in the original mouse studies was found to degrade over time.

Cost

Each month's group order is expected to cost between $75 and $120 per person, with the cost being lower in months when more people sign up. These estimates include everything that will be needed, including the KY19382 itself, solvents, shipping, and even the 30ml polyethylene bottles. They are based on quotes from Excenen Pharmatech, the supplier of the KY19382, which itself represents the bulk of the cost.

Payment

Payment will be collected through Zelle, a free service for sending money between bank accounts. The decision to use a service which offers no buyer protection was intentional. It eliminates the possibility of chargebacks and limits the financial risk of purchasing thousands of dollars of materials on behalf of strangers on the internet. Because there is no buyer protection, transparency on the host's part is essential.

Wait list

In order to avoid a purgatory of refunds and price recalculations, a small portion of each month’s group order participants will be randomly selected to be waitlisted. If a participant withdraws unexpectedly, their 30ml supply can be sold to someone on the wait list. Measures will be taken to make sure no one is waitlisted two months in a row and to make sure no one is waitlisted too often.

I think that just about covers it. I hope to see you soon in the Discord server.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have several grams of the stuff if anyone wants it sooner and for less money. I can mix up a 60ml .05% solution and ship it out for $60. A little more than mice because we have thicker skin. That's a two month supply if you apply one ml per day.

Edit: Matter of fact since you guys want SMI I can add 1% SMI to it for an extra $50. 1%SMI-6/.05%KY19382

This isn't for human consumption, this is for research only. Testing on laboratory animals or in vitro experiments.

Last edited:

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's everyone thought on it? Couldn't it be used in conjunction with minoxidil on the long term?
We haven't had much reports from guy who tried it.

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard ppl tried in the past and it didnt work for non of them.
I don't know who you heard it from as I think they've only started trying it recently. I only know one forum user who was using it and he said he dropped it because it's a hassle to apply topically, and so he just used SMI. The science is very promising for this, though.

bicholouco

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have several grams of the stuff if anyone wants it sooner and for less money. I can mix up a 60ml .05% solution and ship it out for $60. A little more than mice because we have thicker skin. That's a two month supply if you apply one ml per day.

Edit: Matter of fact since you guys want SMI I can add 1% SMI to it for an extra $50. 1%SMI-6/.05%KY19382

This isn't for human consumption, this is for research only. Testing on laboratory animals or in vitro experiments.
Peg get yourself a small lab with gmp and a pleasant website, you losing millions as we speak

Jacob Bates

My Regimen
Reaction score
Introduction

KY19382 isn't cheap, even when bought in bulk. However, the concentration of KY19382 shown to grow hair in mice in Dr. Kang-Yell Choi's study was extremely low - 0.5mM (millimoles per liter), which equates to a 0.018% solution.

Overview

For the past few weeks, redditor u/IsochromasSuccessor and I have been working out the details of a group order. Each month, signups will be held, and a 0.5mM solution of KY19382 will be formulated and bottled, and each participant will receive a 30ml supply. The process will be conducted with total transparency. An itemized bill of materials will be published in the Discord server along with receipts for all purchased ingredients. The process for formulating the KY19382 solution will be thoroughly documented.

Use this link to sign up. After completing the form, you'll receive a Discord invite via email. Make sure you check your spam folder as these emails have been flagged as spam before. Signups close on August 4th.

Formulation

The formulation that will be used is based on a paper coauthored by Dr. Kang-Yell Choi. KY19382 will be complexed at an equimolar ratio with (2-Hydroxypropyl)-β-cyclodextrin and dissolved in a 90:3:7 mixture of Kolliphor EL, Tween 80 and PEG400. This formulation was found to have good permeability through the skin and excellent stability at room temperature, whereas the solution in PEG400 that was used in the original mouse studies was found to degrade over time.

Cost

Each month's group order is expected to cost between $75 and $120 per person, with the cost being lower in months when more people sign up. These estimates include everything that will be needed, including the KY19382 itself, solvents, shipping, and even the 30ml polyethylene bottles. They are based on quotes from Excenen Pharmatech, the supplier of the KY19382, which itself represents the bulk of the cost.

Payment

Payment will be collected through Zelle, a free service for sending money between bank accounts. The decision to use a service which offers no buyer protection was intentional. It eliminates the possibility of chargebacks and limits the financial risk of purchasing thousands of dollars of materials on behalf of strangers on the internet. Because there is no buyer protection, transparency on the host's part is essential.

Wait list

In order to avoid a purgatory of refunds and price recalculations, a small portion of each month’s group order participants will be randomly selected to be waitlisted. If a participant withdraws unexpectedly, their 30ml supply can be sold to someone on the wait list. Measures will be taken to make sure no one is waitlisted two months in a row and to make sure no one is waitlisted too often.

I think that just about covers it. I hope to see you soon in the Discord server.
Hi there bro, yeah I want to join, send me link to discord server

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol I can do the same for anyone in New Zealand, hmu kiwis I could use a side hustle

NorwoodCultist1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I can do the same for anyone in New Zealand, hmu kiwis I could use a side hustle
My group order does say that it's limited to the US, but if I have a contact in NZ who's willing to do the distribution, that could change. Formulating this stuff in a way that it makes it safe, soluble and stable at room temperature isn't cheap. I've spent around $500 on equipment so far. If you can get people to sign up, I could formulate it for you and ship it over. Then all you'd have to do is bottle it and ship it out.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My group order does say that it's limited to the US, but if I have a contact in NZ who's willing to do the distribution, that could change. Formulating this stuff in a way that it makes it safe, soluble and stable at room temperature isn't cheap. I've spent around $500 on equipment so far. If you can get people to sign up, I could formulate it for you and ship it over. Then all you'd have to do is bottle it and ship it out.
Mate I already have KY and everything I need to mix it, I have no desire to be part of your business venture sorry.

bicholouco

My Regimen
Reaction score
BRejecti.PNG