Koray Erdogan, Istanbul - 3070 Grafts Fue

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
thank you so much for the info my brother. another thing - while you were healing what did you tell people who asked? i can lay low for about a month after, would my work be noticeable if its mostly or 100% in the hairline?

There would still likely be noticeable redness for most people. I am quite pale which doesn’t help but my redness was very obvious up until 6 months, and didn’t go away completely until about 12 months. Even then some tiny red spots still.

Nothing major though, and it depends on your skin tone. I wouldn’t go in assuming no one will know.

scuffedjimcarrey

My Regimen
Reaction score
There would still likely be noticeable redness for most people. I am quite pale which doesn’t help but my redness was very obvious up until 6 months, and didn’t go away completely until about 12 months. Even then some tiny red spots still.

Nothing major though, and it depends on your skin tone. I wouldn’t go in assuming no one will know.

ok thanks, again i appreciate it. what did you tell people who asked? im slightly darker skinned, i wonder if a tan would help mitigate the redness?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok thanks, again i appreciate it. what did you tell people who asked? im slightly darker skinned, i wonder if a tan would help mitigate the redness?

I avoided hanging out with friends and seeing family (apart from parents obviously) for 3 months and at my internship just told people I'd had a transplant. Had to organise the time off in the first place anyway so they already knew, and considering how bad I look with a thinning buzzed head compared to longer hair people would immediately assume something was up as soon as they saw it.

A bit of a tan and darker skin would definitely help, but you can't be certain how noticeable it will be or how long it will last, so I wouldn't go in assuming no one will know even with a month away from anyone.

scuffedjimcarrey

My Regimen
Reaction score
I avoided hanging out with friends and seeing family (apart from parents obviously) for 3 months and at my internship just told people I'd had a transplant. Had to organise the time off in the first place anyway so they already knew, and considering how bad I look with a thinning buzzed head compared to longer hair people would immediately assume something was up as soon as they saw it.

A bit of a tan and darker skin would definitely help, but you can't be certain how noticeable it will be or how long it will last, so I wouldn't go in assuming no one will know even with a month away from anyone.

one more thing - because it's in another country with a different currency, how/when did you pay? do they ask you to wire it over beforehand or pay after the procedure? or did you pay w cash? thanks!

marcos334

My Regimen
Reaction score
nice result fam im honestly thinking getting it if my hair got worse in 7-10 years lol

BTW did you pay in cash or transfer to him first ?? and how about the airpost pick up ?? and planes ?? did it go smoothly i heard some people having trouble getting on the drivers

i deffo saving up for hair transplant if i need it to in future , btw yeah same question as the top dude , i live in the 3rd world country tho so it will be pretty hard , it estimated around 12.000 euro and saving up for like 3 years so i can have enough money for it

btw how much did you wait to get the hair transplant after the consultation thou ? they said that you need to wait about 6 months or something ?? and how did you contact the patient cordinatoor ?

Last edited: