Knowell's Story-(temple Loss,thinning Crown)

Knowell

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a thinning crown .Started using finasteride at 0.25mg as I had side effects from 1 mg. My side effect was inability to ejaculate. Also have a receding hairline so using Rogaine on it and also in the crown area. Its been 5 days on using finasteride and 2 weeks on using Rogaine, so I'm waiting for the magic to happen. What else can I do? Please, I'm open for suggestions

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you can add dermarolling and nizoral shampoo, then there's dutasteride but its much more powerfull antiadrogen than finasteride so i wouldnt recommend it

Knowell

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my condition at the moment

Attachments

• IMG_8315.jpg
    IMG_8315.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_8314.jpg
    IMG_8314.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 179

Knowell

My Regimen
Reaction score
This was me 5 years ago I still had a receding hairline but you couldn't see my thinning crown at all

Attachments

• IMG_7219.jpg
    IMG_7219.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 161

Knowell

My Regimen
Reaction score
you can add dermarolling and nizoral shampoo, then there's dutasteride but its much more powerfull antiadrogen than finasteride so i wouldnt recommend it
I ordered a derma roller and looking forward to see the results after using it.I researched about dutasteride but lets see what finasteride does.I'll give it a year

DiffThinner35

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're doing the right thing. Finasteride + minoxidil is the way to go if you want to preserve what you have (or even regrow some if you're lucky)

You're hair is not great, but not that bad either. I'd say you might also experiment with concealers like Topik, Caboki or Dermmatch.

Knowell

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're doing the right thing. Finasteride + minoxidil is the way to go if you want to preserve what you have (or even regrow some if you're lucky)

You're hair is not great, but not that bad either. I'd say you might also experiment with concealers like Topik, Caboki or Dermmatch.
Yeah man..my hair is okay..i had awesome hair in my teen years but now its going thin.And ill continue with my finasteride+rogaine regimen,but here's what i'll do after a month.Shave my hair off,here's why,i shaved my hair off before and believe it or not I had hair growth in my crown area.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You mean a much more powerful 5 alpha reductase inhibitor:rolleyes:

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
thats not bad at all, just use toppik daily and youll have a full head of hair.