Kintor Pharma Announces Dosing of First Subject in US Phase I Clinical Trial of GT20029 for Androgenic Alopecia and Acne

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think its worth to buy Kintor stocks? It dropped hard after they failed the Covid medicine, but all the hair loss progress could bring them up again?

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems they are also recruiting for Pyrilutamide phase 2 FDA trial

Credits to FT for this one

Where did you get the information that they are recruiting? The website clearly says the status as of now is: "not yet recruiting". The estimated study start date is 31 January, 2022 but it's obvious there is going to be a significant delay considering that they're not even recruiting yet.

FT's update also says "it seems the trial is set to begin immediately", yet there is no indication of this being true? Where do people read this stuff?

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did you get the information that they are recruiting? The website clearly says the status as of now is: "not yet recruiting". The estimated study start date is 31 January, 2022 but it's obvious there is going to be a significant delay considering that they're not even recruiting yet.

FT's update also says "it seems the trial is set to begin immediately", yet there is no indication of this being true? Where do people read this stuff?
I'm not sure that the website status is accurate.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If i remember correctly they said in one of their many press releases that recruitment for this trial was in motion.

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been reading that a little bit of GT20029 does get deeper into the body when the drug is applied topically. Doesn't this mean that some of us could have side effects from GT20029.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been reading that a little bit of GT20029 does get deeper into the body when the drug is applied topically. Doesn't this mean that some of us could have side effects from GT20029.
Any drug is going to have off target effects, just depends if they are minor enough for most people for the drug to get approval.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some more info from Kintor latest presentation:

"Advantage of AR-PROTAC (GT20029)

- No skin permeation due to the drug’s physical properties to eliminate mechanism-derived side effects

- Long-lasting treatment compared to AR antagonists due to long protein regeneration times

- Potential in degrading mutant AR protein and providing clinical benefits to post-AR antagonist treated patients

- Potential to prove unprecedented effectiveness of PROTAC technology in drug discovery by circumventing oral bioavailability"

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some more info from Kintor latest presentation:

"Advantage of AR-PROTAC (GT20029)

- No skin permeation due to the drug’s physical properties to eliminate mechanism-derived side effects

- Long-lasting treatment compared to AR antagonists due to long protein regeneration times

- Potential in degrading mutant AR protein and providing clinical benefits to post-AR antagonist treated patients

- Potential to prove unprecedented effectiveness of PROTAC technology in drug discovery by circumventing oral bioavailability"
Kintor is our last best hope in our fight against the slap head curse...

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A cure as a standalone treatment its way too much for an antiandrogen. Even castrates dont regrow all their hair so why will this drug will?

Maybe it can make finasteride or dutasteride obsolete.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We all know it’s not gonna work. We just don’t want to accept the fact before the release of the P2 clinical results
And youre basing this on? Topical antiandrogen do work, even the weaker ones to some extent.

KX is expected to have stronger binding affinity to the receptor than RU, so it may work better.

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And youre basing this on? Topical antiandrogen do work, even the weaker ones to some extent.

KX is expected to have stronger binding affinity to the receptor than RU, so it may work better.
Indeed!