Kintor Pharma Announces Dosing of First Subject in US Phase I Clinical Trial of GT20029 for Androgenic Alopecia and Acne

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shouldn't subject be plural? They're not just going to give it to one person right? Are they using the word in a different sense?

I think it's reasonable to predict that the drug will be effective, since it's an antiandrogen, which are already understood to a certain extent. What's less predictable is whether the quick metabolism will occur as intended, and produce minimal side effects.

Last edited:

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shouldn't subject be plural? They're not just going to give it to one person right? Are they using the word in a different sense?

I think it's reasonable to predict that the drug will be effective, since it's an antiandrogen, which are already understood to a certain extent. What's less predictable is whether the quick metabolism will occur as intended, and produce minimal side effects.
Just a language thing I think.

A proper trail is STRONGLY insinuated here:

The phase I trial is a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group,dose escalation study to evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of GT20029 following single ascending dose in healthy subjects and multiple ascending dose administration in subjects with Androgenetic Alopecia or acne.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's a difficult problem, they don't even know if this hair will go through normal cycles, 10 years would be a miracle

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that is true, but I know that I will get my hair back as an old man, I am after 30, I do not believe that stemson will develop a treatment in 10, there will be stumbles because they are not sure of anything, d novo is still behind them

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
that is true, but I know that I will get my hair back as an old man, I am after 30, I do not believe that stemson will develop a treatment in 10, there will be stumbles because they are not sure of anything, d novo is still behind them
Finasteride was launch in 1992 and it’s use for AA was discovered by accident.

So 1992 was a good year for some balding brothers!!!!

There’s so much interesting stuff going on in the scientific community with myrna treatments, new vehicle delivery for topicals, hair transplant tech getting better, and Hason and Wong topical finasteride…

All I’m saying is, we’re on your side and there is some hope.

Fingers crossed for our version of 1992 and maybe getting a good hair transplant to see you through (Mumbai is looking really good!!!).

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

There’s so much interesting stuff going on in the scientific community with myrna treatments, new vehicle delivery for topicals, hair transplant tech getting better, and Hason and Wong topical finasteride…

Fingers crossed for our version of 1992 and maybe getting a good hair transplant to see you through (Mumbai is looking really good!!!).
H&w topical finasteride … im dead

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hows about they announce those overdue phase II pyrilutamide results while they’re at it?

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

yes, but this is for the support of the hair, not for regrowth, for me the only solution is stemson or dnovo, but Will it cycle? Will it be safe?Will it be dht-resistant? Can they control color? Can they control thickness? Curl? these are unsloved problems

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A 5ARI was known to likely treat Androgenetic Alopecia well before finasteride was first synthesised.