Ketoconazole Shampoo 2% + Aloe Vera (with pictures)

lucas.renoh

Reaction score
TonyTheTiger said:
this is BS he took finasteride or dutasteride, there is no way your hair is gonna grow like that this is crazy!
I understand your feeling. It's really incredible what's happening to this guy.

TonyTheTiger said:
If he really did use the aloe plant what did he do leave the gel in over night on his scalp?
Yes, he said he take the leaf, split and pass the gel and just let it to wash in the morning.

I just started it today. Of course I'm not a stupid guy who thinks that will have just the same result as him. But people say it's good in general, so I won't lose anything when using it.

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score
lucas.renoh said:
TonyTheTiger said:
this is BS he took finasteride or dutasteride, there is no way your hair is gonna grow like that this is crazy!
I understand your feeling. It's really incredible what's happening to this guy.

TonyTheTiger said:
If he really did use the aloe plant what did he do leave the gel in over night on his scalp?
Yes, he said he take the leaf, split and pass the gel and just let it to wash in the morning.

I just started it today. Of course I'm not a stupid guy who thinks that will have just the same result as him. But people say it's good in general, so I won't lose anything when using it.

I know aloe vera has healing properties but that stuff is really sticky and hard to apply, how would you apply that to say the crown if you have thinning longer hair?

lucas.renoh

Reaction score
TonyTheTiger said:
I know aloe vera has healing properties but that stuff is really sticky and hard to apply, how would you apply that to say the crown if you have thinning longer hair?
Separate the hairs down the middle and rub along the crown or any other place of the scalp.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this with us lucas, it was kind of you, but be sure to keep us updated on your progress! Thanks!

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score
lucas.renoh said:
TonyTheTiger said:
Separate the hairs down the middle and rub along the crown or any other place of the scalp.

how often did he use it daily? and how often did he use nizoral 2 percent every day?

if it does work its probally just a regrowth thing, but it wont stop shedding I am guessing.

lucas.renoh

Reaction score
ripple-effect said:
Thanks for sharing this with us lucas, it was kind of you, but be sure to keep us updated on your progress! Thanks!
You're welcome. :)

We are all looking for people with news that can motivate us to keep our fight. Let's see if I get something. In my case, I've been using my lotion since February and avodart since October. If I get some result, I cannot point out exactly what helped me. My lotion gave me better hairs (more straighted), as they were stupidly ugly on the bald area and I lot of small hairs that don't grow up longer than 2cm. Avodart, despite only 1 month of use, stopped all my loss (I was using finasteride before).

lucas.renoh

Reaction score
TonyTheTiger said:
how often did he use it daily? and how often did he use nizoral 2 percent every day?
He takes the leaf at night (I don't recall why, but I guess there's something that happens to the plant at night, so it's better taking at night), cuts about 3cm, split and rub softly on the scalp. I guess he uses only 1x/night. In fact, you can pass every time you want to, but I guess it's not needed to use more than 1 or 2x/night.

As for nizoral 2%, there's a consensus very discussed in our forum to use about 2 or 3x/week, so I guess he uses this way.

TonyTheTiger said:
if it does work its probally just a regrowth thing, but it wont stop shedding I am guessing.
It's hard to say how aloe vera has helped him. But he claims he started getting some result after using aloe vera.

Regards,
Lucas.

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score
lucas.renoh said:
TonyTheTiger said:
He takes the leaf at night (I don't recall why, but I guess there's something that happens to the plant at night, so it's better taking at night), cuts about 3cm, split and rub softly on the scalp. I guess he uses only 1x/night. In fact, you can pass every time you want to, but I guess it's not needed to use more than 1 or 2x/night.

As for nizoral 2%, there's a consensus very discussed in our forum to use about 2 or 3x/week, so I guess he uses this way.

TonyTheTiger said:
It's hard to say how aloe vera has helped him. But he claims he started getting some result after using aloe vera.

Regards,
Lucas.

is he still on finasteride?

so basically put the aloe vera every night then.

and the nizoral 2-3 times a week like usual.

lucas.renoh

Reaction score
TonyTheTiger said:
He said he's on aloe vera and keto shampoo only.

I've been warning him about the risk of having problems with DHT (it certainly might happen if he doesn't take care of it), but he doesn't wanna touch his new treatment while he thinks he's having gains.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
lucas.renoh said:
TonyTheTiger said:

I've been warning him about the risk of having problems with DHT (it certainly might happen if he doesn't take care of it), but he doesn't wanna touch his new treatment while he thinks he's having gains.

What is Aloe Vera?

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
lucas.renoh said:
TonyTheTiger said:

What is Aloe Vera?
Aloe%20vera.jpg

bone1999

Reaction score
Would those that are trying this mind keeping an online journal from their first use? I'm going to do the same, would be interesting to compare results.

I've used a few products that contain aloe, but never thought of using the actual plant. I'm sure we've all experienced inflammation on the scalp, and know the effects of burnt skin and hair. Aloe is a great inhibitor of inflammation, and has been found to promote the healing of tissue as well. Worth a shot, imo.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Aloe, a plant species native to Africa, is also known as"lily of the desert", the"plant of immortality", and the"medicine plant". The name was derived from the Arabic alloeh meaning "bitter"because of the bitter liquid found in the leaves. In 1500 B. C. Egyptians recorded use of the herbal plant in treating burns, infections and parasites.

There are over 500 species of aloe growing in climates worldwide. Ancient Greeks, Arabs and Spaniards have used the plant throughout the millennia. African hunters still rub the gel on their bodies to reduce perspiration and their scent.

Extensive research since the 1930's has shown that the clear gel has a dramatic ability to heal wounds, ulcers and burns by putting a protective coating on the affected areas and speeding up the healing rate.

The plant is about 96% water. The rest of it contains active ingredients including essential oil, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glycoproteins. Modern healers have used it as medicinal plant since the 1930's. Many liquid health treatments are made, some combining aloe juice with other plants and herbs. The juice is soothing to digestive tract irritations, such as colitis and peptic ulcers.

Aloe contains at least three anti-inflammatory fatty acids that are helpful for the stomach, small intestine and colon. A newly discovered compound in aloe, acemannan, is currently being studied for its ability to strengthen the bodies natural resistance. Studies have shown acemannan to boost T-lymphocyte cells that aid the immune system.

In transdermal therapeutic systems, aloe vera is implemented generally as skin protectant. In US 6,455, 066 aloe vera is described to increase penetration of Lidocain through the stratum corneum into the epidermis or dermis. Nevertheless, aloe vera did not influence absorption of the drug by blood capillaries. Surprisingly and for the first time, we observed a significant effect of aloe vera as a drug penetration enhancer for an analgesic substance through the skin including the absorption of the substance by a buffer system.

From the foregoing description follows that it has now been found that aloe compositions are penetration agents for enhancing penetration of transdermally applied analgesics through the stratum corneum and into the epidermis or dermis and further into the circulating blood.

I like ALOE VERA!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
pretty amazing result

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
Aloe, a plant species native to Africa, is also known as"lily of the desert", the"plant of immortality", and the"medicine plant". The name was derived from the Arabic alloeh meaning "bitter"because of the bitter liquid found in the leaves. In 1500 B. C. Egyptians recorded use of the herbal plant in treating burns, infections and parasites.

There are over 500 species of aloe growing in climates worldwide. Ancient Greeks, Arabs and Spaniards have used the plant throughout the millennia. African hunters still rub the gel on their bodies to reduce perspiration and their scent.

Extensive research since the 1930's has shown that the clear gel has a dramatic ability to heal wounds, ulcers and burns by putting a protective coating on the affected areas and speeding up the healing rate.

The plant is about 96% water. The rest of it contains active ingredients including essential oil, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glycoproteins. Modern healers have used it as medicinal plant since the 1930's. Many liquid health treatments are made, some combining aloe juice with other plants and herbs. The juice is soothing to digestive tract irritations, such as colitis and peptic ulcers.

Aloe contains at least three anti-inflammatory fatty acids that are helpful for the stomach, small intestine and colon. A newly discovered compound in aloe, acemannan, is currently being studied for its ability to strengthen the bodies natural resistance. Studies have shown acemannan to boost T-lymphocyte cells that aid the immune system.

In transdermal therapeutic systems, aloe vera is implemented generally as skin protectant. In US 6,455, 066 aloe vera is described to increase penetration of Lidocain through the stratum corneum into the epidermis or dermis. Nevertheless, aloe vera did not influence absorption of the drug by blood capillaries. Surprisingly and for the first time, we observed a significant effect of aloe vera as a drug penetration enhancer for an analgesic substance through the skin including the absorption of the substance by a buffer system.

From the foregoing description follows that it has now been found that aloe compositions are penetration agents for enhancing penetration of transdermally applied analgesics through the stratum corneum and into the epidermis or dermis and further into the circulating blood.

I like ALOE VERA!

its probally the best natural healer around. no chemicals nothing.

It works cause I remember having rash that was so itching and red and my mom put aloe on it for a few days and it healed and lost the itching.

I put it on at night of course cause it is sticky and smelly.

ragsta

Reaction score

so it will help with absorbtion if nothing else

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score
ragsta said:

so it will help with absorbtion if nothing else

thats probally why the guys hair grew back! it makes sense! putting the aloe in the night help open up the pores and then he shampoo in the mourning with Nizoral and leave it in the scalp for 5-10 minutes it helped absorb better, nizoral helps against dht.

That would be interesting if its true.

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
wow...aloe vera! Heard its good for hair. I guess it really after all. :p