Kerastem Receives Conditional Approval from FDA for Alopecia Trial

Heavyduty

Reaction score
Someone did this treatment from another forum btw. Laid down like 10K euro and had 0 results pretty much. The clinic was in Switzerland.

Why didn't this comment merit more attention, especially from the more knowledgeable members?

Is it true? And if so, was it a fluke, or is this yet another bust? Don't just ignore it when a reputable member makes a claim like this which may or may not prove to be right.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
^ good question.

Is NE Hair in Boston the only place in the US doing this? Or are they doing something different?

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll be having a skype consultation with Belprime clinic at the end of the month. I will keep you all posted, i'm really considering doing this treatment if it can buy me a few years till Histogen or Replicel gets released. I am trying to avoid finasteride all I can, and really disliked minoxidil.

I also live a few hundred miles from the clinic, I'm very interested in the procedure, BUT 4500 euro is not a petty sum,
we need to see more evidence. If they are doing it for 2 years - they should have loads of photos and success stories.
Also, how long do the results last?

Please ask them and let us know the response!

Thank you!

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll be having a skype consultation with Belprime clinic at the end of the month. I will keep you all posted, i'm really considering doing this treatment if it can buy me a few years till Histogen or Replicel gets released. I am trying to avoid finasteride all I can, and really disliked minoxidil.

Well done!

Keep us posted on this, we're counting on you!

- - - Updated - - -

902 21 17 11 / 915 24 14 43 Svenson's phone in Madrid

No news about kerastem when I made a phone call last month,

The Madrid clinic is mentioned on Kerastem's website.

If you go to Madrid, pay them a visit and then tell us all about it.

Good luck!

logikmtr

Reaction score
This thread got me thinking about the ADSC treatment that I found so long ago (2013), but I almost immediately dismissed it since there didn't seem to be any data on its effectiveness, and there was a total absence of pictures. There still seems to be a shortage of data available to the public.

I live in the northeast, so I have scheduled a meeting with a doctor at NE Hair for this Thursday to get more comprehensive data on the ADSC process available to us right now. I already have some data, but not a price quote, and no sample size. I will keep you all updated.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
I live in the northeast, so I have scheduled a meeting with a doctor at NE Hair for this Thursday to get more comprehensive data on the ADSC process available to us right now. I already have some data, but not a price quote, and no sample size. I will keep you all updated.
Thank you! I've been on the phone with them before and it was impossible to get pricing without showing up. I'll be very curious to hear about the process.

JustAnotherNoob

Established Member
Reaction score
justanothernoob, you had the talk?

Just got this today.

"Dear JustAnotherNoob,
Im really sorry for this late reply but, we were very busy these days.

Dr Katarina is in Brasil now and she will be back on the 20th of march. Once she is here, I’ll inform you and we we will schedule your consultation via Skype.
Hope this is all right with you.

Thank you and sorry for waiting.

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Kind regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Snezana Zivkov[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Head Nurse & Patient Advisor[/FONT]

Ohridska 16
Belgrade 11000, Serbia
Phone: (+381) 11 3830258

(+381) 11 3830254

"