Kerasome

Jim Canter

Reaction score
Kerasome, a new cosmetic hair thickener was just released. I got some and I love it. You can use it with any styling product and leave it in for days.

Jim Canter

Reaction score
wrong again, just like your Nizoral, laser comb, and whatever concoction you buy up. There are only two things that grow hair, minoxidil and finasteride and the rest is bull. You can pay thousands for all this garbage. Your choice.

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't really care if he is a spammer, really, if the product works. I may give this a try. Hell, I use Dermmatch and Hairsoreal so why not?! I do like to read up more on people who have used it however.
I watched the demo and from the looks of it maybe it is possible that this could do the work of both Dermmatch and Hairsoreal? Thereby killing two birds with one stone. I would like to see the hairline of the guy in the demo though, as he was rubbing this stuff all over and as we all know if you use too much concealer on your hairline it can look unnatural due to the fact that most real hairlines blend back and aren't just all thick right at the edge.