Kerasome :thumbs up:

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
I've found the Kerasome powder much easier to apply than Toppik, while also giving my hair a more natural look and feel.

The gel lotion that you put on after showering is something I'll use sparingly, because I need to grow my hair out longer first. But I tried it once and it gave me a similar look to Dermatch.

Here's a tip for you Toppik users looking to convert to Kerasome:

Keep one of your old small-medium containers, beacuse Kerasome's hair fibers are a huge pain to apply in the wide tub they give you.

Andif you have a Toppik spray attachment and the hairline maximizer, you'll be perfect.

My recommendation:

Kerasome fibers are far superior to Toppik -- but Toppik's dispensing products (spray attachment, hairline maximizer, shaker containers) work much better. So buy Kerasome, empty it into your Toppik containers and use it as you normally would.

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
could you clarify exactly how one applies kerasome? Also, Is it possible to use a very small amount every day? Would this increase the amount of time 1 bottle lasts? How long does one bottle usually last?

sorry for so many questions but i'm really interested in trying this but i'm very broke.

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
It would be nice if you could list exactly WHY is Kerasome better than Toppik? I have the Toppik container along with the spray and I'm pretty satisfied with it the only thing I dont like is how easily toppik can come off if you scratch your head, also I know it won't stand in the rain at all or any water for that matter. How exactly is Kerasome superior to Toppik?

Also... I thought Kearasome was a lotion or liquidy solution that contains real hairs. I don't see how that will work with the toppik spray piece since the Toppik container and spray is meant for dry sprinkles.

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
chr1s said:
Also... I thought Kearasome was a lotion or liquidy solution that contains real hairs. I don't see how that will work with the toppik spray piece since the Toppik container and spray is meant for dry sprinkles.
Well, there is a Kerasome powder also. I received a little sample of it when I bought my Kerasome hair thickening gunk.

amsterdam

Reaction score
Does kerasome work better when wet?

I was curious if kerasome worked better under rainy conditions.

if you were to go swimming would it all come out? or would a little bit remain?