Kerasome and general concealer questions

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, Kerasome has reduced their shipping costs to Europe, so I´m tempted to try it.

I´ve never considered the concealer route before, but as treatment seems not able to regrowth my thinning crown, I´m seriously thinking about it.

I just have slight thinning in the crown with no recession and manteinance does not seem a problem so far, becouse my hair loss seems to be progressing very slowly (I´m almost the same now than 7 years ago, without meds), and I would use small quantities of product, so this are the main reasons I´m considering using a concealer.

I play basketball, and I have to train 3 days a week, plus the weekend game, so I don´t want any sh*t dripping down my neck, or coming out in the shower, as it will be very embarrasing for me.

Kerasome seems to be the better option, as it is supposed to bind to the hair fiber, and hold for a while. Has any of you tried it while practicing sports? Does it come out with sweat? Is there noticeable residue while showering??

stevemcqueen

Reaction score
i also play sports at a high level in front of people and dermmatch has not been a problem at all. when i use hairsoreal it usually comes off after big time sweating, but it doesnt drip on my face at all so not really noticeable.

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
I've never used kerasome, but Dermatch definitely comes off while you shower.

Yes, it does leave residue and it'll turn your shampoo lather into the color of your dermatch.