Justony Story - 35month update On the right path... PICS!

HiLite

Reaction score
Re: Justony Story - 33month update and its not a good one. PICS!

Agreed I think it will grow in again nicely

HiLite

Reaction score

Agreed I think it will grow in again nicely

justony

Reaction score

35 month update

I have been on my new regimen for 2 months now and i would like to share the results. I have been taking pictures with my hd webcam everyweek after i buzz my head in order to get the most accurate angles in order to compare before and afters, the quality is lower then a hand held camera but offers better comparison.

New regimen:
Proscar 1/4 table a day (morning)
minoxidil rogain foam 5% 2x day
nizoral 2% 5 times a week
s5 spironolactone cream 2X a day
Dermarolling .3mm everyother night after topicals

Vitamins:
The vitamins are quite a bit of pills, so i do cycles of 3weeks on 1 week off.

Saw palmeto 680mg once a day (night)
Biotin 1000mcg onace a day (night)
Beta sisterol 480mg once a day (night)
MSM 1000 mg once a day (night)
Mens general multi vitamin (night)

Scalp exercises everyday (3mins worth)

2 months after treatments:

Before:
2012-03-0716-23-15621s.jpg

After:
2012-04-2815-56-07366s.jpg

Before:
2012-03-0716-32-04414s.jpg

After:
2012-04-2815-53-23225s.jpg

Before:
2012-03-0716-32-48943s.jpg

After:
2012-04-2815-58-47442s.jpg

I hope to continue and keep my results, i have had growth in the past only to loose it after 6 months, at least its a step in the right direction.

Thank you all for your comments

male pattern baldness :bigun2:

T

TravisB

Wow, it's VERY impressive result after only 2 months! So, it must be thanks to Finasteride, since you started taking it 2 months ago?

My hairloss is very similar to yours, except I have a bit worse hairline. Maybe I will give finasteride a try soon.

If I could mimic your results, I would be in heaven.

I was now nearly 3 months on 25mg daily RUM, and judging from the photos, it has maintained my hair so far. Recently I upped the dose to 50 mg daily and I'll see how it goes. When I'll run out of RUM (which will be in 4 - 5 months), and won't see any results, I'll probably try finasteride.

SuprisedGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
I have aggressive diffusing as well and like you I started losing it at 19/20 and been on finasteride and rogaine for about 2.5 years. Had I not got on treatments I have no doubt I'd be a nearly slick bald NW6 like my dad's father. I have a thread in the success stories forum if you wanna see my progress.

Keep up with the treatments no matter what!

mad_hatter

Reaction score
Wow, your results are pretty satisfying. I'm 20 y/o with diffuse thinning as well, I'm considering just using minoxidil and 2% nizoral (fellow canadian as well). Your results from those two are convincing and the finasteride seemed to speed it up a little. I'm kinda scared of finasteride though, did you get any side effects from it?

justony

Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for the comments,

I have been on finasteride for over 2 years now... and I've had no side effects, i believe finasteride helped in keeping original hair, however in my case, i don't consider it to be a growth factor. All my growth and loss, i believe, is attributed to my use of rogaine foam and also recently, the spironolactone cream. These two coupled with a dermaroller for better absorption is whats helping.

I've had comments from lots of people who see me everyday, telling me that i'm growing my hair line back, and this is very encouraging. The best advise for success is to STICK WITH THE REGIMEN! dropping minoxidil and vitamins for 6 months and only relying on finasteride was the worse thing i did, on the other hand, adding spironolactone and dermaroller was equally significant in regrowing.

Travis, i'm following your rum story on another web site, don't give up i'm sure the results will back up the science there.

Surprised guy, wicked result, i hope to be there soon.

Mad_hatter, at 20, you should give finasteride a try, the earlier u can stop male pattern baldness the better it is, don't get to caught up in horror stories. Know the risks but at 20, you can stop if you have sides with no problems.

All the best guys and hope to post some more results in a few weeks.