Just Tried Regenera Activa Stem Cell Microtransplant In Uk

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, at least people are trying. It would be funny in a macabre way that male pattern baldness is just a calcium buildup exacerbated by DHT etc.

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

As I am surely now over the 6 month mark, it is time to make my final conclusion about Regenara Activa.

Lets start positive

1 - It definitely works. I guess this is no news considering the others that shared their experience here up until now.

2 - It works better than Finasteride (also quicker).
I have 15 years of experience with Finasteride which also worked for my hair (just ended with really bad sides), but have to say that my hair even looked better with Regenera Activa after 3 months, than with Finasteride after a year. I had no hairloss with Regenera Activa, although Finasteride also did that trick for me (again except for the sides).

Even if Finasteride would not have side effects purely based on the effects on my hair I would prefer Regenera Activa 100% (also makes the hair strings much thicker and does so much faster than Finasteride).

So these 2 points (that it works and even better than finasteride) are very positive in my opinion.

I have to say that I did not expect that (having tried so many BS things like PRP I was very skeptical).

Now the down side of Regenera Activa.

1 - It does not work the advertised 1-5 years (not in my case and as I have a mild version of hairloss, I assume in most cases).

It will maintain your hair for about 6 months. This by itself is not a deal breaker to me. Especially because you do it once instead of take a pill every day.

2 - I do not believe that people that are bold would get their hair back with this (same as Finasteride I guess). Maybe a bold spot could get a little less big, but don't get your hopes up. I believe this helps you keep what you have and make it look a lot better, but that is it.

3 - It was expensive. Again not a deal-breaker for me, especially when you see you can get it done in the EU (Barcelona, read back in this thread) for EUR 600. For every six months that is still a lot, but than again, I believe worth it. This point could easily have been a positive point as I also expect the price to drop again in the near future as it did last 6 months (from about EUR 1500 to now EUR 600).

DEAL BREAKER 4 - But the absolute deal breaker for me is the scaring on the back of the head! These look really bad. And not typical for a scar either (the scars are round pink dots). With long hair over it you will not see it, but if you ever have really short hair this is a problem.

Your head is getting butchered if you have to do this every 6 months. And it just looks nasty, like wasps are crawling out of it any moment. Because the round shape and you have many of them.

I do not scar bad at all (becomes little pink hairless spots), so I am wrecking others will even look worse.

Conclusion:
Regenera Activa is definitely the solution for me IF they would find a way to make the scars less or maybe even different looking (like normal scars). Something you would think is realistic to achieve.

Hi All,

I already did a final update, but because I saw some people requesting me to do it again, here is where I am at.

Basically RA is not it.

I stick to what I mentioned before (like 4 or 5 threads with updates). So just read that, it is still the same for me.

So I am now looking for different options to win "the battle".

I tried:
1 - RA - Too much scarring to be an option. Please go back to my original post in which I explain how to instruct the doctor performing it, to get more "material", which in turn will lead to more scarring haha. But even when they only make 3 wholes every 6 months that will butcher your head in 2 years time .. NOT AN OPTION
2 - PRP - Just not working. You may as well just go for micro needling if you are counting on wound healing .. NOT AN OPTION
3 - Micro Needling - Too much work, Too little upside (unless you also use minoxidil, look up those studies) NOT AN OPTION
4 - minoxidil - Has some side, but most of all does not work enough to be worth the hassle and also is not a real solution dealing with the DHT wreaking our hairs. So you get new hairs that will get destroyed again by DHT. NOT AN OPTION
5 - Combining 3 and 4 (for me that just depresses the sh*t out of me. Having to do that all my life and still not really working on the problem (DHT). NOT AN OPTION.
6 - Finasteride - I may just as well put my body in a microwave. Numbers about the sides are BS. ALL the people I know got sides (so no way just 3%-5% get sides. that is BS. The whole upside of getting your hair back from finasteride is in itself a side-effect! The 5mg is for people with bloated prostates and 1mg almost gives the same effect, but on normal prostates will always give sides. So don't compare the bloated prostate candidates baseline with your healthy one ..

There are studies that making me believe that for some perhaps taking like 0.05mg a day (not 1mg) may make those sides bearable and even provide almost the same results for your hair. But for me after taking it for so many years and it took so long to get over the sides that it is NOT AN OPTION.

Side note: please note the people on finasteride saying finasteride has no sides always look like dolphins :) Their face/body hairless with this strange dolphin glance (haha), like Trump. TrumpSyndrome. :). Also they are never really relaxed, struggling with some sort of anxiety (even if they cannot see it yet). Been there done that. I was a dolphin too .. :)

Anyway

7 - Some other way to block DHT from connecting to the hair receptors without systemic effect:

- This is where I am looking at the moment, and lucky finally pharma is working on at the moment ..
"Breezula" is something that can be good (if big pharma does not buy it, its key employees, or key IP to neutralize it so they can keep selling their sh*t to us). Which they due, believe me. It is a big market for them (hence the tools on this forum paid to promote that finasteride has no sides or just little sides).

- I am currently also looking at this article https://hairverse.com/topical-finasteride-for-hair-loss/ especially the product Essengen-6-Plus

Topical minoxidil/finasteride in extreme small dose so that perhaps that could keep the sides to something that would be acceptable. But to be honest I am not sure I will be doing even this (for the reasons mentioned above).

Or perhaps I will wait until others this time guinea pig the way for me for a change .. :)

In short NO DO NOT DO Regenera Activa (even though they have managed some "honest" celebs to say it works, which it does for 3-6 months max and butchers your head).

In fact do not spend any money on anything for your hair until they come with something that blocks DHT without going systemic.

I am sure that when we all would not spend a dime on our hair until they come with something that F.. ing works they will come with the solution in a month time to make us buy that ..

Peace out.

Last edited:

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for update… I’ve tried everything so won’t waste on Activa

RS85

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, so it’s been 4.5 months since I had the treatment done. Here are the results:

Photos taken before the procedure:

AE04E957-BCEC-4F50-90DE-C19C60EF77D0.jpegDE401F78-9421-42DC-8FB0-9F112F97C563.jpegDADE54AD-B22E-4000-B76E-99D54896F253.jpeg52BE1C72-BC19-4B3E-827D-CEBDAAD229A1.jpeg

Photos taken when I went to the clinic for my 3 month review:
95FA8E27-3CB3-47CD-84E8-38F3D181AF8A.jpeg5948B351-96D2-413B-AD35-2248F461F5B2.jpegD24C4F02-04C2-4737-84D1-2111B57E9A5C.jpeg062D32AD-B475-4019-9F52-BFFF22810579.jpeg

Let me know if you see any progress.

Frankly speaking, I don’t. I am still using finasteride everyday and minoxidil. Nothing has changed. My hair loss has not really stopped and if anything, I see more of my scalp now - it’s getting very noticeable that I am balding when I stand under a direct light source (like when the light is right above your head).

I keep my hair long to hide that but even then it can be seen.

The clinic told me they saw some progress (hair was thicker) and that I shd wait till the 7 month mark - 3 months is too early to tell. I think that’s bullshit. They just don’t want to admit that the treatment didn’t work.

The whole point was to reduce mino and finasteride and hopefully see hair grow back and none of that has happened.

I’d like your viewpoints based on what you see.

My conclusion: RA is a hoax! Do not waste money on it. More than the money, I’m pissed off at the lack of results.

Lastly, I echo what @whymedamn said about finasteride - almost everyone gets side effects! I am definitely seeing them after prolonged use, which is why I wanted to get off the medication. Do not believe their bullshit statistics (my doctor had the gall to tell me only 1-2% get side effects and I am the unlucky one). Bullshit!

RS85

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All,

I already did a final update, but because I saw some people requesting me to do it again, here is where I am at.

Basically RA is not it.

I stick to what I mentioned before (like 4 or 5 threads with updates). So just read that, it is still the same for me.

So I am now looking for different options to win "the battle".

I tried:
1 - RA - Too much scarring to be an option. Please go back to my original post in which I explain how to instruct the doctor performing it, to get more "material", which in turn will lead to more scarring haha. But even when they only make 3 wholes every 6 months that will butcher your head in 2 years time .. NOT AN OPTION
2 - PRP - Just not working. You may as well just go for micro needling if you are counting on wound healing .. NOT AN OPTION
3 - Micro Needling - Too much work, Too little upside (unless you also use minoxidil, look up those studies) NOT AN OPTION
4 - minoxidil - Has some side, but most of all does not work enough to be worth the hassle and also is not a real solution dealing with the DHT wreaking our hairs. So you get new hairs that will get destroyed again by DHT. NOT AN OPTION
5 - Combining 3 and 4 (for me that just depresses the sh*t out of me. Having to do that all my life and still not really working on the problem (DHT). NOT AN OPTION.
6 - Finasteride - I may just as well put my body in a microwave. Numbers about the sides are BS. ALL the people I know got sides (so no way just 3%-5% get sides. that is BS. The whole upside of getting your hair back from finasteride is in itself a side-effect! The 5mg is for people with bloated prostates and 1mg almost gives the same effect, but on normal prostates will always give sides. So don't compare the bloated prostate candidates baseline with your healthy one ..

There are studies that making me believe that for some perhaps taking like 0.05mg a day (not 1mg) may make those sides bearable and even provide almost the same results for your hair. But for me after taking it for so many years and it took so long to get over the sides that it is NOT AN OPTION.

Side note: please note the people on finasteride saying finasteride has no sides always look like dolphins :) Their face/body hairless with this strange dolphin glance (haha), like Trump. TrumpSyndrome. :). Also they are never really relaxed, struggling with some sort of anxiety (even if they cannot see it yet). Been there done that. I was a dolphin too .. :)

Anyway

7 - Some other way to block DHT from connecting to the hair receptors without systemic effect:

- This is where I am looking at the moment, and lucky finally pharma is working on at the moment ..
"Breezula" is something that can be good (if big pharma does not buy it, its key employees, or key IP to neutralize it so they can keep selling their sh*t to us). Which they due, believe me. It is a big market for them (hence the tools on this forum paid to promote that finasteride has no sides or just little sides).

- I am currently also looking at this article https://hairverse.com/topical-finasteride-for-hair-loss/ especially the product Essengen-6-Plus

Topical minoxidil/finasteride in extreme small dose so that perhaps that could keep the sides to something that would be acceptable. But to be honest I am not sure I will be doing even this (for the reasons mentioned above).

Or perhaps I will wait until others this time guinea pig the way for me for a change .. :)

In short NO DO NOT DO Regenera Activa (even though they have managed some "honest" celebs to say it works, which it does for 3-6 months max and butchers your head).

In fact do not spend any money on anything for your hair until they come with something that blocks DHT without going systemic.

I am sure that when we all would not spend a dime on our hair until they come with something that F.. ing works they will come with the solution in a month time to make us buy that ..

Peace out.

Hey man, have you tried Essengen 6 plus? Can you let us know if it works for you?

My personal experience has bee that the more i lower my finasteride, the lesser my side effects get but the more my hair loss increases. When i increase the finasteride to counter the hair loss, the side effects come right back.. There is no middle/tipping point i have identified where i can balance the 2.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes that seems to be how it goes. I started eating soy products. Soy ice cream, miso soup, soy milk… and I get some results, but then start seeing side effects. I have testosterone patches, I have access to Kybella, so I’m not really worried. I feel I get zero results from minoxidil, but I still use a powder form minoxidil sulphate for heck of it. It’s THE question how to adjust the hormones without turning into Caitlyn Jenner.

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, have you tried Essengen 6 plus? Can you let us know if it works for you?

My personal experience has bee that the more i lower my finasteride, the lesser my side effects get but the more my hair loss increases. When i increase the finasteride to counter the hair loss, the side effects come right back.. There is no middle/tipping point i have identified where i can balance the 2.

Reason is that the upside for your hair is a side-effect by itself .. So when you get sides, actually that is a signs it is working (as again the hairgrow is a side effect of finasteride).

So always one will get sides from finasteride. ALWAYS. Otherwise it is not working for your hair ,,..

Only shame is that you cannot pick and choose your side effect you get from it to only be the hair growing again on your head.

As long as you take Finasteride long enough (I took it 15+years), eventually you will get "bad sides" that will make you have to quit (and perhaps already destroyed your life).

And in hindsight, looking back, you will understand that you got those sides actually after months of using it, but they dripped in so slowly that you did not notice, until it was too late .. (and many people have that sh*t now for life, even when they go off that sh*t).

A bit of poison a day in time will always get you .. That is what this is on a hormonal level.

Trying to balance poison to the degree that it will not nuke you and just give you that one side effect you want and not the others is insane. And also in case of finasteride not realistic. Because the side of hair grow comes after months (sometimes even years), but the bad sides come sooner.

To the idiots that say just keep on going, those bad sides will disappear, if you just continue. I say, that is what I did. They do not disappear. The effect is just building up and you are not feeling it or just accepting it because they seem tolerable.

Testosterone levels are rising (less is converted into DHT). But your body wants DHT. So makes even more testosterone. Now the surplus of Testosterone is converted in all kinds of other hormones.

There you go now you have man boobs (too much testosterone converts to estrogens), are depressed, scared, aggressive, confused (higher testosterone, but also higher estrogens wtf) and have the face/body skin of a dolphin and fat level of Donald Trump (low DHT). Happy now ?

And this is just one of the 10000000 of things this sh*t will do to you. Now try to untangle back to yourself ..

Listen it is not a secret anymore. When I started it was kept a secret, but now you can find the studies online easy.

Last edited:

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Just saw this. check it out (your question .. https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...de-mix-with-minoxidil-essengen-6-plus.125771/