Just Tried Regenera Activa Stem Cell Microtransplant In Uk

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't this cost £2,000? That's a stupid amount for something which is completely unproven, and a good fraction of the cost of doing a hair transplant.

Keep chasing fairies hoping the next bunch of sh*t will save your hair. It won't.

Meanwhile hair transplantation, Finasteride and CB are all available and actually do work for most people.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride is the golden goose and the chosen one. I don't wish to speak for everyone, but turning into a ladyboy is a minor side effect most in the hair loss community are willing to accept. My face has never been clearer, it's even helped clear out my acne.

Keep chasing the next miractle, taking the blood out spinning it in a microwave and injecting it back in the anus and repeating it 3 times a year for maximum efficiency.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good nobody cares what you think.

And aren't you on experimental crap yourself?

edit: "I am on WAY 3xxx already"

LMFAO! You're talking about scams and you're on WAY? LOL

Correct. I am on a bunch of experimental drugs while you are saving for your next trip to Barcelona to get this successful treatment.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am on Finasteride, the best treatment ever invented. While you're looking to spend money on the latest scam with zero research behind it.

The 4chan level of sarcasm has alluded you.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride has saved my hair for a dozen years. With Regenera I would be bald by now with scars on my lower neck to account for my stupidity. Sounds like an easy choice to me and for people in similar situation.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just leave it be Pigeon, you have had this argument hundreds of times.It leads nowhere.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Correction: his recommendations lead to an horrible and permanent baldness. I wish there were a way to filter comments of this kind.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I used finasteride earlier and only looked at the studies rather than listen to fear mongering people like him I then maybe wouldn't have needed a hair transplant so early.

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK here is my update.

Not sure when I done it exactly. You can look back at when I announce to do it. Think it was about 2+ months ago.

Just some info about my situation:
Used Finasteride for 15+ years, then found out about the sides that trickled into my system over the years and how it had been effecting me big time for years. I quit and it took me 3+ months (with help from doctors) to get rid of the extreme sides and even more the withdrawal that came with quitting with Finasteride (see online for Finasteride syndrome). Any way after that was all good again I tried PRP but that was a total waste of my money and time.

Finasteride by the way did do wonders for my hair. But unfortunately changed me in a social retard and almost killed me. When I quit finasteride my hair started falling out like crazy again. Got thinner fast (front and back)!

Anyway I was left with nothing and tried Regenera Activa because the doctor promised me NO Sides and good results.
So basically it is the only thing I am "on".

My Verdict.
I see my hair structure being less thin. Also less hair is falling out. It is what PRP promised to be but was not. Is it the solution? No, not yet. But for the first time in my life I am very confident that they/we will get to a permanent solution. It may not be this but they are close. They need to tweak this or come with something new. Whatever, but this technique is getting us closer. I love the fact that it does not touch my hormone system or puts something in my body that is not mine.

I even think I maybe could hold my hair stable for 6 month or maybe a year (who knows). To soon to say but based on what I am seeing now it could be. I will keep you guys posted.

I have good weeks and sometimes some bad days. It really can go both ways but across the board its all better. The bad days are not as bad as they were and the good are just better.

RA is not bad, I would have done it again. And when it keeps going like this I would do it again after a year hoping for something new really solving it coming into the market in the meantime. I would say its (up until now) having a sort of "Finasteride light" effect. So yes it did work in my case. At least until now.

Good to know:
- I had 9 biopsies instead of 3. This is because 3 is NEVER enough to get enough material to cover your whole head. So yes that is 3 procedures in one go. I demanded this and I believe so should you. It does not cost a lot more time ..
- In my case the doctor made 3mm biopsies (not 2.5 mm which is way smaller. 3 mm is actually twice as much material as 2mm).
- Make sure to stitch the scars even if its small (3mm) read online about scaring and biopsies above 2.5mm stitching is recommended. This will save you recovery time and may save you a scar.
- Do NOT go to work for 2/3 days. Take rest. You will not be able to do sports for at least 1 week (maybe even 2).
- Even when doing 3 times as much work (9 biopsies, so 3 time centrifuge) it still took the doctor not even 45 minutes to finish it all. The price you should pay should never be more than about 1000 EUR. I bargained it to 1400 EUR but knowing what I know now .. I would try to go lower .. It is really a simple procedure .. Expect costs to get lower and lower fast ..
-Make sure you work with experts (even now that the procedure is simple), you need to know everything is sterile etc. There is a lot of blood involved and it needs to be done correctly to avoid infections. The pain is not that bad.
- Many places to get this done, do not settle for the first place in your country (maybe a country nearby has much lower prices). Germany for example has multiple places.

I will not be answering questions, please just look back at (my) previous posts .. I am sure its all in there ..
Also understand I am not a doctor and the above is not advice. You need to talk to a doctor before doing anything.

Good luck.

Hey Guys,

As I am surely now over the 6 month mark, it is time to make my final conclusion about Regenara Activa.

Lets start positive

1 - It definitely works. I guess this is no news considering the others that shared their experience here up until now.

2 - It works better than Finasteride (also quicker).
I have 15 years of experience with Finasteride which also worked for my hair (just ended with really bad sides), but have to say that my hair even looked better with Regenera Activa after 3 months, than with Finasteride after a year. I had no hairloss with Regenera Activa, although Finasteride also did that trick for me (again except for the sides).

Even if Finasteride would not have side effects purely based on the effects on my hair I would prefer Regenera Activa 100% (also makes the hair strings much thicker and does so much faster than Finasteride).

So these 2 points (that it works and even better than finasteride) are very positive in my opinion.

I have to say that I did not expect that (having tried so many BS things like PRP I was very skeptical).

Now the down side of Regenera Activa.

1 - It does not work the advertised 1-5 years (not in my case and as I have a mild version of hairloss, I assume in most cases).

It will maintain your hair for about 6 months. This by itself is not a deal breaker to me. Especially because you do it once instead of take a pill every day.

2 - I do not believe that people that are bold would get their hair back with this (same as Finasteride I guess). Maybe a bold spot could get a little less big, but don't get your hopes up. I believe this helps you keep what you have and make it look a lot better, but that is it.

3 - It was expensive. Again not a deal-breaker for me, especially when you see you can get it done in the EU (Barcelona, read back in this thread) for EUR 600. For every six months that is still a lot, but than again, I believe worth it. This point could easily have been a positive point as I also expect the price to drop again in the near future as it did last 6 months (from about EUR 1500 to now EUR 600).

DEAL BREAKER 4 - But the absolute deal breaker for me is the scaring on the back of the head! These look really bad. And not typical for a scar either (the scars are round pink dots). With long hair over it you will not see it, but if you ever have really short hair this is a problem.

Your head is getting butchered if you have to do this every 6 months. And it just looks nasty, like wasps are crawling out of it any moment. Because the round shape and you have many of them.

I do not scar bad at all (becomes little pink hairless spots), so I am wrecking others will even look worse.

Conclusion:
Regenera Activa is definitely the solution for me IF they would find a way to make the scars less or maybe even different looking (like normal scars). Something you would think is realistic to achieve.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

As I am surely now over the 6 month mark, it is time to make my final conclusion about Regenara Activa.

Lets start positive

1 - It definitely works. I guess this is no news considering the others that shared their experience here up until now.

I have 15 years of experience with Finasteride which also worked for my hair (just ended with really bad sides), but have to say that my hair even looked better with Regenera Activa after 3 months, than with Finasteride after a year. I had no hairloss with Regenera Activa, although Finasteride also did that trick for me (again except for the sides).

Even if Finasteride would not have side effects purely based on the effects on my hair I would prefer Regenera Activa 100% (also makes the hair strings much thicker and does so much faster than Finasteride).

So these 2 points (that it works and even better than finasteride) are very positive in my opinion.

I have to say that I did not expect that (having tried so many BS things like PRP I was very skeptical).

1 - It does not work the advertised 1-5 years (not in my case and as I have a mild version of hairloss, I assume in most cases).

It will maintain your hair for about 6 months. This by itself is not a deal breaker to me. Especially because you do it once instead of take a pill every day.

2 - I do not believe that people that are bold would get their hair back with this (same as Finasteride I guess). Maybe a bold spot could get a little less big, but don't get your hopes up. I believe this helps you keep what you have and make it look a lot better, but that is it.

3 - It was expensive. Again not a deal-breaker for me, especially when you see you can get it done in the EU (Barcelona, read back in this thread) for EUR 600. For every six months that is still a lot, but than again, I believe worth it. This point could easily have been a positive point as I also expect the price to drop again in the near future as it did last 6 months (from about EUR 1500 to now EUR 600).

DEAL BREAKER 4 - But the absolute deal breaker for me is the scaring on the back of the head! These look really bad. And not typical for a scar either (the scars are round pink dots). With long hair over it you will not see it, but if you ever have really short hair this is a problem.

Your head is getting butchered if you have to do this every 6 months. And it just looks nasty, like wasps are crawling out of it any moment. Because the round shape and you have many of them.

I do not scar bad at all (becomes little pink hairless spots), so I am wrecking others will even look worse.

Conclusion:
Regenera Activa is definitely the solution for me IF they would find a way to make the scars less or maybe even different looking (like normal scars). Something you would think is realistic to achieve.

Thank you very much for the update, very helpful. Im glad it has worked out well for you.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do they have to do it in the back of the head instead of in the donor area especially if it's to pull half a dozen hair?

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any evidence this works better than finasteride or are you just pulling it out of your *** which you obviously are.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anecdotal facts but if it worked better for him then glad to hear it. 15 years of experience with Fina means that its impact may have winded down over time so this could have boosted temporarily the quality of the hair but how do we tell in such a short time that it even stopped Androgenetic Alopecia from progressing?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Regenera Activa, Extraordinary Possibilities in Just a Single Session!
"Regenera Activa is a revolutionary new tool that has been developed for the clinical application of regenerative procedures using autologous micrografts that are obtained from the same patient. Having treated more than 5000 patients, this application is now the preferred method to fight and prevent androgenetic alopecia. Regenera Activa’s sophisticated technology and ease of use make it a magical product that delivers a host of regenerative possibilities in a single session."

Each sentence they wrote is just a pile of BS.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Regenera Activa, Extraordinary Possibilities in Just a Single Session!
"Regenera Activa is a revolutionary new tool that has been developed for the clinical application of regenerative procedures using autologous micrografts that are obtained from the same patient. Having treated more than 5000 patients, this application is now the preferred method to fight and prevent androgenetic alopecia. Regenera Activa’s sophisticated technology and ease of use make it a magical product that delivers a host of regenerative possibilities in a single session."

Each sentence they wrote is just a pile of BS.

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Lets start positive

Conclusion:

BUMP