Just Tried Regenera Activa Stem Cell Microtransplant In Uk

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Q: Who has done this treatment for two consecutive times and can claim maintenance let alone regrowth? A: none zip nada nothing. I have more faith in Histogen than these Spaniard clowns and that tells a lot.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
@skinnyshaft are the punch holes scars visible??
You are reported now. Say bye bye to your account. YOu are a real sick person, lol. You are worry about your hair ? you should be worry about your brain. 81 dislikes in 20 minutes, lol. How you have such much time to spend on this ? get a life, real.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know why arent lots of people discussing this new treatment on this forum.

What's the difference between this and Replicel?
How long do the results last? How often do you need to have this procedure done?
Because it is not worth talking about. Is it just not an effective treatment

RS85

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, just want to add my 2 cents worth.

I have been exploring this treatment and i went to 2 different doctors today to discuss it. Here are some points to note which the doctor told me:

1. Renegera Activa themselves declare (and state as a disclaimer) that the treatment works for 70% of the patients. The doctor said that if you are being conservative, you should assume it will work for 60-65% of patients. On a positive note, it will work for 80% patients. This means there is almost a 1 in 2 chance that after the time and effort spent, the treatment will not work and you money will wasted.

P.s. i looked all over the internet for statistics of effectiveness and couldnt find them. This is because RA do not like to advertise their success rate which is approx. 70%. I'm not saying dont do it, i'm just saying be aware of your chances going in.

2. The treatment is NOT a cure for hairloss. Like hair transplant, it is a way regenerate or replace lost hair. You still need to continue propecia and minoxidil or your new found hair will disappear soon.

3. On average, for maintenance, the treatment would need to be repeated every year. If you are exceptionally lucky, every 1.5 years.

4. In the long run, this treatment is not cheap as the costs will add up over multiple cycles (this is my own observation).

5. The treatment is generally best for people at scale 2 or between scale 2 and 3 of the balding scale (i forget the name of it).

6. A good outcome would be a 30% increase in hair density - but this is a good case scenario and in no ways guaranteed.

I'm still considering whether to go for it. I think i want to but still reading up more.

All thoughts and comments welcomed.

RS85

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, just want to add my 2 cents worth.

I have been exploring this treatment and i went to 2 different doctors today to discuss it. Here are some points to note which the doctor told me:

1. Renegera Activa themselves declare (and state as a disclaimer) that the treatment works for 70% of the patients. The doctor said that if you are being conservative, you should assume it will work for 60-65% of patients. On a positive note, it will work for 80% patients. This means there is almost a 1 in 2 chance that after the time and effort spent, the treatment will not work and you money will wasted.

P.s. i looked all over the internet for statistics of effectiveness and couldnt find them. This is because RA do not like to advertise their success rate which is approx. 70%. I'm not saying dont do it, i'm just saying be aware of your chances going in.

2. The treatment is NOT a cure for hairloss. Like hair transplant, it is a way regenerate or replace lost hair. You still need to continue propecia and minoxidil or your new found hair will disappear soon.

3. On average, for maintenance, the treatment would need to be repeated every year. If you are exceptionally lucky, every 1.5 years.

4. In the long run, this treatment is not cheap as the costs will add up over multiple cycles (this is my own observation).

5. The treatment is generally best for people at scale 2 or between scale 2 and 3 of the balding scale (i forget the name of it).

6. A good outcome would be a 30% increase in hair density - but this is a good case scenario and in no ways guaranteed.

I'm still considering whether to go for it. I think i want to but still reading up more.

All thoughts and comments welcomed.
Oh yea, 1 last thing - doing RA or any other treatment does not mean that you can cure or overcome Male Pattern Baldness. There is no cure for it. Its all about managing maintenance within your particular lifestyle.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another scar each year? That's gonna add up fast.

If your loss pattern isn't huge then you might as well just nut up and get FUE work.

And if your pattern is huge, then you shouldn't be scarring up your scalp for temporary gains now.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It sounds like a lot of promises for a lot of money... Are there any before/after photos. PRP can cost $500 or more for a treatment. I had at least 3 done. Didn’t do a damn thing IMO. But I’m open to looking at this, but way they advertise it sounds like another waste of money.
I think minoxidil has what 30%?or more positive results. Most people don’t see a damn thing. So this is some type of add-on to hair transplants in reality. Taking some more donor hair & make growth hair factors to be injected into scalp.
It’s got to add another $1,000 to transplant. I suppose you could try it without getting transplant. They punch-extract donor hair from back, grind it down & reinject and see if it does anything. But this is not a good answer in my opinion. The hairs on the scalp whether transplanted, or growth factored are still being bombarded with toxic DHT & minimal estrogen protection.

RS85

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gents, so i got the procedure done today. Will share updates in due course. Given that 3-4 in 10 patients don't see results, I'm quite nervous about my chances. Fingers crossed.

Some observations I wanted to share in the meantime:

1. The procedure will take bout 1 hour 40 mins so budget time accordingly.

2. While advertised as no downtime, you are strongly advised not to do physical activities for 24-36 hours after the procedure so plan accordingly.

3. They will shave a noticeable portion of hair at the back of the head to extract the graft. For ladies, if you have long hair, this may get covered. Gents will need to explain the bandage on the back of their head and the weird zig zag hairline so think of a suitable explanation. You may want to avoid social gatherings in the next few days. It will take 2-4 weeks for your hair to grow back.

4. I am quite concerned about scarring and will share observations on that as we go along.

5. The extraction portion is painless as they use local anesthesia. The portion where they insert it in your scalp is quite a bit more uncomfortable. However, the pain is not unbearable.

6. Make sure you ask them to take pictures before, during and after your procedure so you have good results to compare with.

benjt2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep us posted. Experience reports very valuable.

And, very important: Take photos! Now and "after" (whenever that may be) so we can have photo evidence for more neutral assessment - the mind can play tricks if the outcome or lack thereof isn't 100% obvious.

RS85

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys, just an update. its been 3 weeks since i got the procedure done.. (i had it done on 29th dec.. its 5 days to a month).. so far, i'm sad to report that there has been no improvement whatsoever. some accounts claim that u see results in 7 days. i have seen no such results yet and am quite scared that i may have wasted the money.. in any case, i think the average period for results is 3 months. so i will post back at the 3 month mark. i also have my review with the clinic then so will have pictures as well. fingers crossed. wish me luck guys.

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys, just an update. its been 3 weeks since i got the procedure done.. (i had it done on 29th dec.. its 5 days to a month).. so far, i'm sad to report that there has been no improvement whatsoever. some accounts claim that u see results in 7 days. i have seen no such results yet and am quite scared that i may have wasted the money.. in any case, i think the average period for results is 3 months. so i will post back at the 3 month mark. i also have my review with the clinic then so will have pictures as well. fingers crossed. wish me luck guys.
:shock:

organic_hair

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hey man thanks for keeping us updated, are you still using finasteride?