Just Tried Regenera Activa Stem Cell Microtransplant In Uk

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update from me.
Although it seemed to have some really positive effects in the beginning, like hair feeling stronger and scalp feeling healthier, it has completely leveled out. I'm now back at the point where I was before I had the procedure. All in all it has been a disappointment to be honest. Especially when the first months were very promising. I feel it was just a temporary boost for the scalp but the stem cells/nutrients/whatever have just depleted. To repeat it would be too expensive and I just can't keep cutting pieces out of my neck. Too bad, I really had my hopes up for this one....
Your experience is very useful. So we can finally draw a conclusion that its a extremely expencive snake oil.

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do want to add that I am also having "weaker hair". So in a way perhaps also here it could be getting less effective.
In the past months I had this before, even sometimes a bad week with more hairloss, but it would pick back up again.

Here is hoping it stays working because if it only works for 5 months or 6 months it is totally useless. Even at a much lower cost like PRP (say EUR 250) I would not consider it if it only works for couple of months. Because I can imagine this not being something you want to have done 10 times (for the back of your head but also as it takes time to recover).

But we will see.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The point is to hook patients with the doctor using unproven cutting edging snake oil then after patient spent thousand of dollors with a discount, patient is recommended to proceed to FUT/FUE and the vicious circle starts till patient dies.

Exosomes is a known scam.

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regenera Activa is something else than exosomes right ? Not sure why repetitive warnings against exosomes has anything to do with RA.
Or am I mistaking ?

Also apparently this clinic in Spain offers Regenera Activa for 600 EUR. https://www.clinicatufet.com/regenera-activa/
I have not check this by calling them just reading it on a different forum.

It is in Barcelona I think so a ticket should not be that expensive. And Barca is pretty cool to visit.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At best a concept for now. For anyone who actually wants proven methods of having hair on their head stick to hair transplant + finasteride.

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At best a concept for now. For anyone who actually wants proven methods of having hair on their head stick to hair transplant + finasteride.

Is this not a bit quick to say ? Also have you done it ? If you treat every new initiative like this, you will not get very far.

Fact is that finasteride is a very dangerous options. Not worth it imho.

RA at least shows some positive traits to come to a solution.

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

So you are saying you also need finasteride on top of a hair transplant ? Because if that is so the whole hair transplant now is not an option either. Finasteride is pure poison.

O damn I was hoping hair transplants worked well by itself ..

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exoxomes smells like scam or not good enough, nine months after the first initial "positive results" and there are no more online opinions backing it up

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
You did it in November right? Do you think you atleast maintained?

Yes that's correct. I feel that I maintained an even regrew some hair. But for the moment it seems to have lost its force and I'm back to where I was before.

Springtime is always a rough time for me because this is when traditionally my hairless starts speeding up. In the fall/winter I always recover some. I was hoping that the Regenera procedure in November would be able to stop this cycle. Unfortunately it didn't.

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes when did you do it ? Around same time I did it right ?

In my case I have to say still going well. I think I am about on the 6 months mark now ..

Aleksander can you pls provide more details? Thanks

Good to hear you are stil going well! Hope it keeps on working for you.

Unfortunately for me it seems to have lost its force. In the beginning (first 3 months) I was very positive and my hair was really getting thicker. I was thinking about getting another procedure done, but the temporary benefit does not live up to the cost. And I can't just keep on using the grafts from the back of my head indefinitely.

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
Your experience is very useful. So we can finally draw a conclusion that its a extremely expencive snake oil.

I wouldn't call it snake oil. It really has a positive effect on the short term, but unfortunately it is not strong enough to maintain results over the long term. If I could have this procedure every six months, without it depleting grafts from the back of my head and at a reasonable price, I would surely do it.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
More people should try this and report r(lack of) results so we can debunk this scam.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this not a bit quick to say ? Also have you done it ? If you treat every new initiative like this, you will not get very far.

Fact is that finasteride is a very dangerous options. Not worth it imho.

RA at least shows some positive traits to come to a solution.

Deluded as f***.

Finasteride has decades of research behind it, if anything topical finasteride is the golden goose very little chance of side effect and proven to work through dozens of studies.

Here you are instead saying f*** the evidence let's go anecdoctal because you have these idiots taking 1mg finasteride a day (i.e. overdosing like you can overdose with paracetomol or any other evidence) and seeing side effects.

Yeah good luck take the next shiny bunch of sh*t from Youtube fraudster internet marketers with next to no evidence behind it and put it on your head.

I am talking as someone who actually had a hair transplant and uses topical finasteride. I now have a full head of hair. Would I now have had a full head of hair if I put turd or exosomes on it? Probably not.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm with you on that one. I can't understand why people who read negative feedback and can judge for themselves the lack of any scientific result are still dreaming this crap would suddenly work for them? Humans are very strange that way.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Humans are illogical idiots. There are treatments which are proven to work through decades of studies, no let's not use any of those - let's try some crap touted on the internet with little to no evidence that just came out the other week.

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do fina takers always become so emotional when someone dares to speak the truth... Finasteride is long term hormonal treatment and pure poison especially the long term.

And topical finasteride isn't a guarantee that it won't go systemic. Enough people who got pfs from topical anti androgens.

Anyway, this isn't the topic to talk about finasteride though.

Agree.

Also consider that the prescription that comes with the Finasteride "medicine" comes with these exact same warnings.

My view compared to those official warning (the prescription) is basically the same. I just do not believe the (low) percentages states in relation to these sides.

There is no central location people would report their sides. And the company itself has not and is reluctant to test this over large amount of customers over a longer period (20+ years). Those tests have simply not been done. So basically that number is not clear yet.

What is clear and is supported with research is that people are having sides that even when you quit finasteride persist, even resulting in law suits and judges in some countries obliging Propecia to include these sides to their prescription.

So that is not anecdotal as someone mentions here above. The fact that you use finasteride and do not have sides yet is anecdotal.

Furthermore, researche by https://www.pfsfoundation.org/ (read it) does support the theory that larger percentages of users are negatively affected by sides. And doctors around the world are warning for them.

So the critique of not being scientific and being anecdotal is just weak at best.

Considering Finasteride compromises your emotions I guess people that get so emotional here are already experiencing some finasteride sides.

That said, yes this topic should not be about anything else than Regenera Activa (which is not the same as exomes).

Now I am here, lets give an update (after the last one monday):

This last week has not been good at all. Quickly going back to the situation where I started.
If it has lost its power I would not do this again. It has worked for me almost 4/5 months in some way. But No.

This is mainly because I do not see it as a thing I can do 10 times. Not only because of the costs (in Spain/Barcelona it is already 600 EUR) but more because of how invasive it is (to the back of the head).

If things miraculously changes I will report it here.

Anyone else that can update how it is going with them ? Also how many people have done it and how many are already not seeing it work (well enough)?

I think 4 people and all not good enough right ?

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree.

Also consider that the prescription that comes with the Finasteride "medicine" comes with these exact same warnings.

My view compared to those official warning (the prescription) is basically the same. I just do not believe the (low) percentages states in relation to these sides.

There is no central location people would report their sides. And the company itself has not and is reluctant to test this over large amount of customers over a longer period (20+ years). Those tests have simply not been done. So basically that number is not clear yet.

What is clear and is supported with research is that people are having sides that even when you quit finasteride persist, even resulting in law suits and judges in some countries obliging Propecia to include these sides to their prescription.

So that is not anecdotal as someone mentions here above. The fact that you use finasteride and do not have sides yet is anecdotal.

Furthermore, researche by https://www.pfsfoundation.org/ (read it) does support the theory that larger percentages of users are negatively affected by sides. And doctors around the world are warning for them.

So the critique of not being scientific and being anecdotal is just weak at best.

Considering Finasteride compromises your emotions I guess people that get so emotional here are already experiencing some finasteride sides.

That said, yes this topic should not be about anything else than Regenera Activa (which is not the same as exomes).

Now I am here, lets give an update (after the last one monday):

This last week has not been good at all. Quickly going back to the situation where I started.
If it has lost its power I would not do this again. It has worked for me almost 4/5 months in some way. But No.

This is mainly because I do not see it as a thing I can do 10 times. Not only because of the costs (in Spain/Barcelona it is already 600 EUR) but more because of how invasive it is (to the back of the head).

If things miraculously changes I will report it here.

Anyone else that can update how it is going with them ? Also how many people have done it and how many are already not seeing it work (well enough)?

I think 4 people and all not good enough right ?

I'm staying out of the PFS thing but yeah Regenera just isn't viable.