Just Tried Regenera Activa Stem Cell Microtransplant In Uk

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I don't know about you guys, but I'll take a year of maintenance in a f*****g heartbeat

Doesn't bother me at all that high norwood guys aren't seeing regrowth

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's probably just like any other treatment like laser, prp etc, and then it would work differently for everyone, but this pretty much goes for any treatment. Have there been studies on this method? If it shows promise, it's definitely worth a shot, at least for us with diffuse thinning. I am going to try it for sure.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we have any answer on potential damage to the donor area? I mean I don’t love the idea of 3 biopsy punches. (Had two punches when the hairloss stared 4mm left a nasty scar.)

I’m game to try this as nothing including Finasteride oral and topical has slowed down this diffusing but also don’t want to kill Mega session options down the road.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we have any answer on potential damage to the donor area? I mean I don’t love the idea of 3 biopsy punches. (Had two punches when the hairloss stared 4mm left a nasty scar.)

I’m game to try this as nothing including Finasteride oral and topical has slowed down this diffusing but also don’t want to kill Mega session options down the road.
If your regime right now is not doing anything for you then this procedure is going to be a waste of time and travel tbh

your body dysmorphia is out of this planet

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They only take a few grafts, this has no impact at all on any possible future hair transplant.

I wouldn't say no impact at all but it's pretty minimal yeah, I could try take a picture of mine now that it's healed up so people know what they're in for?

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i understand that you're a jaded baldy but as it has been repeated many times

a) nobody is expecting miracles with this treatment
b) we're excited about the potential a treatment like this has for further development in the future

if you can't understand that then kindly please leave this thread, we are looking to discuss this and discuss results, not hear the same old hairlosstalk whining about "wahh different angles wahhh different lighting wahh"

How original of you to use names like baldy on a hair loss forum. You come off as a child, and your nativity is also childish. But carry on.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

sorry would you mind taking a close picture of the scar to have an idea we are potentially dealing with?
thanks a lot

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this procedure worth to try? Where are the ones who tried it?? We need reports!! I would do this if I would know that it really works.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
We've had a lot of these types of scams come and go over the years taking adipose tissue or blood and injecting it into balding areas. This is nothing like what Replicel is doing. You don't even have to be familiar with it to know that because they would need to get approval if it was. Even if injecting this fat tissue into the scalp would help, they would have to inject a lot more than they have. They aren't culturing it and growing more. They are just taking from a very small spot on the back of the head, diluting it in a solution, and spreading it over a very large area on the top of the head. That would be like diluting a tiny drop of rogaine in water for your entire head. Obviously it's not going to be enough to do anything.

jumpingjackgazz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this procedure worth to try? Where are the ones who tried it?? We need reports!! I would do this if I would know that it really works.

Hi !
It's way too early to report for me, I did the procedure 2 weeks ago...
What I can report so far is that my hair loss has slowed down, I can see much less hairs in my hand during shampoo.
Hope to get before/after pictures from the Rigenera guy soon !

ciao Luciano !

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi !
It's way too early to report for me, I did the procedure 2 weeks ago...
What I can report so far is that my hair loss has slowed down, I can see much less hairs in my hand during shampoo.
Hope to get before/after pictures from the Rigenera guy soon !

ciao Luciano !

Thanks man, please keep us updated.

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Used fina 15+years and got (VERY VERY) bad sides in the last year I used it, now use only prp (but it is not enough to work well).

Anything that has androgen effects (fina/duta etc) should be avoided at all costs (I know now). And yes also minoxidil (rogain) also has androgen effects (just check out the many people with androgen sides on propeciahelp.com).

You are a MAN and you want to stay that way!
I know 7 friends that also quit with fina, some even after 1 year because of crazy side effects. Some like me took it very long without (noticing) sides. But the effects were there all along (but you do not notice it because it comes slowly. Every day a bit more.) .. Lowering your DHT or even playing with it is a very dangerous game. I got my fina from my doctor and never thought about it twice. Had to learn it after it all was too late. So dont be like me, do your resource before you start!.

There still are many many "orphan receptors" for god sake! Even doctors and pharma companies do not know for 100% what most hormones/neurotransmitter/receptor do.

So do not play with it!

That said.

Just want to mention that the prices I am hearing for Regenera Activa are way too high. 1700 is the medium price at the moment in the Netherlands medicaestetica.nl/behandelingen/haaruitval-regenera-activa/.

Same with prp. Who would ever pay more than 500 for that (just slows down hair loss a bit)? Here it is basically 250 medi-kliniek.nl/haar/alternatieve-behandelingen-tegen-haaruitval/prp-haar-behandeling/

People that ask way more do not know what they are doing.

I expect Regenera Activa to be below 1000 in the next months as in Amsterdam already competition is high and will pressure the price. In eastern Europe or Turkey this should be even cheaper .. People in Asia and US that pay 10K+ is crazy. Buy a ticket ..

It is a very simple procedure that does not need a lot of time or expertise. Also do not forget that you have to do Regenera Activa many times over your lifetime (maybe even 1 time a year) for it to help you .. So it will not work for the masses if its too expensive.

Also for 2k you can get a good FUE in the netherlands .. zantmankliniek.nl/haartransplantatie/kosten/ or Turkey .. So I would never spend that on maintenance treatments.

Anything you have to do daily (topicals, pills) that shrink your prostate or other hormone related organs are a too big risk IMHO, in the long-run (because a little wrong per day will be hell in a year). Same for all the new things coming like finasteride injections, Breezula, DHT-Eating Bacteria, WAY-316606 etc etc.

To me injecting good stuff once a year :) (like PRP, Regenera Activa, ACELL etc) without ANY sides and "hair cloning" (transplantation type where you do not need many donor hairs) are the way into the future. The first group is getting better and better (started with prp and now RA) and the second group is expected in 2020 (hopefully without sides like cloned hair cells growing too fast and becoming cancer or some sh*t like that) and should make an end to this being bald madness ..

So there is hope :)

Side note, many doctors use the words "hair cloning"/"cloning", but actually it is NOT that. They just use it for marketing. The real deal is something from Japan/Germany that will be able to take 1 or small amount of hairs an clone new ones, as many as you want to get a full transplant done .. Also I am not sure PRP/Regenera Activa or transplants have no sides (in the long run).

Summery of the above:
Dont use fina, duta, sawpalletto, minoxidle etc.
DO research about Regenera Activa or PRP etc, so to keep your hair as much as possible until hair cloning transplants hopefully are rdy in 2020.
DO NOT pay too much for PRP, Regenera Activa and hair transplants ..

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Used fina 15+years and got (VERY VERY) bad sides in the last year I used it, now use only prp (but it is not enough to work well).

Anything that has androgen effects (fina/duta etc) should be avoided at all costs (I know now). And yes also minoxidil (rogain) also has androgen effects (just check out the many people with androgen sides on propeciahelp.com).

You are a MAN and you want to stay that way!
I know 7 friends that also quit with fina, some even after 1 year because of crazy side effects. Some like me took it very long without (noticing) sides. But the effects were there all along (but you do not notice it because it comes slowly. Every day a bit more.) .. Lowering your DHT or even playing with it is a very dangerous game. I got my fina from my doctor and never thought about it twice. Had to learn it after it all was too late. So dont be like me, do your resource before you start!.

There still are many many "orphan receptors" for god sake! Even doctors and pharma companies do not know for 100% what most hormones/neurotransmitter/receptor do.

So do not play with it!

That said.

Just want to mention that the prices I am hearing for Regenera Activa are way too high. 1700 is the medium price at the moment in the Netherlands medicaestetica.nl/behandelingen/haaruitval-regenera-activa/.

Same with prp. Who would ever pay more than 500 for that (just slows down hair loss a bit)? Here it is basically 250 medi-kliniek.nl/haar/alternatieve-behandelingen-tegen-haaruitval/prp-haar-behandeling/

People that ask way more do not know what they are doing.

I expect Regenera Activa to be below 1000 in the next months as in Amsterdam already competition is high and will pressure the price. In eastern Europe or Turkey this should be even cheaper .. People in Asia and US that pay 10K+ is crazy. Buy a ticket ..

It is a very simple procedure that does not need a lot of time or expertise. Also do not forget that you have to do Regenera Activa many times over your lifetime (maybe even 1 time a year) for it to help you .. So it will not work for the masses if its too expensive.

Also for 2k you can get a good FUE in the netherlands .. zantmankliniek.nl/haartransplantatie/kosten/ or Turkey .. So I would never spend that on maintenance treatments.

Anything you have to do daily (topicals, pills) that shrink your prostate or other hormone related organs are a too big risk IMHO, in the long-run (because a little wrong per day will be hell in a year). Same for all the new things coming like finasteride injections, Breezula, DHT-Eating Bacteria, WAY-316606 etc etc.

To me injecting good stuff once a year :) (like PRP, Regenera Activa, ACELL etc) without ANY sides and "hair cloning" (transplantation type where you do not need many donor hairs) are the way into the future. The first group is getting better and better (started with prp and now RA) and the second group is expected in 2020 (hopefully without sides like cloned hair cells growing too fast and becoming cancer or some sh*t like that) and should make an end to this being bald madness ..

So there is hope :)

Side note, many doctors use the words "hair cloning"/"cloning", but actually it is NOT that. They just use it for marketing. The real deal is something from Japan/Germany that will be able to take 1 or small amount of hairs an clone new ones, as many as you want to get a full transplant done .. Also I am not sure PRP/Regenera Activa or transplants have no sides (in the long run).

Summery of the above:
Dont use fina, duta, sawpalletto, minoxidle etc.
DO research about Regenera Activa or PRP etc, so to keep your hair as much as possible until hair cloning transplants hopefully are rdy in 2020.
DO NOT pay too much for PRP, Regenera Activa and hair transplants ..
You idiot, our disease is called ANDROGENIC alopecia. You can't halt it without blocking androgens topically. Ru58841 and other topicals work just fine and don't f*** up your dick permanently. Yes finasteride and dutasteride are bad I agree. Saw palmetto works as well topically

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was aware of that .. So what? Does not change my post one bit. Turn on your brain buddy.

Also if you think saw palmetto or Ru58841 works without sides you need to check forum.propeciahelp.com.

I do not blame you. You think you know how your receptor work. I know you do not. Nobody knows ..

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
god can we please stop having people coming in here sucking off fina or duta or RU?

ffs if people in here clearly aren't comfortable with with fina why the f*** would we be comfortable buying unregulated untested chemicals such as RU

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@whymedamn You are right about fina and duta or any other oral AA, they are slow killers. Always lol when I hear guys who started fina saying they notice no side effects... They will learn.

So did you do the regenera activa procedure?

Not yet, but know someone who did (not long ago so cannot say anything about that yet). I am planning on going for an intake soon and then perhaps do it. Something that they told me over the phone that already bummed me out is that they said it is more for the top of the head and not the front etc .. Not sure that is true but lets see .. If I get more info I will share it ..

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

use the search function of the forum like this https://forum.propeciahelp.com/search?q=ru58841 and this https://forum.propeciahelp.com/search?q=saw palmetto .. There is enough sh*t and suffering mentioned from people that took the gamble .. Not trying to piss you off by the way. Just trying to inform you. So when (not if) you reach hell, you at least know you had control over it (which in a weird way helps I guess). When you are in hell, I pray to god it is not permanent. Because then you will find out no doctor or even the pharma company making that sh*t know how to get out and nobody understand you or can help you. You will be all alone in hell .. And it is then that you will truly understand the point of my post. Basically that modern science/medicine does not know anything yet about hormones/neurotransmitter/receptor but plays with it like its a fun lottery. Hence the fact there are many many "orphan receptors" still ..

Also do you think that all these people that quit pills with andro effect quit because of mild sides ? No sir. Fina works really well for your hair .. So sides needed to be huge to stop and risk going bald. And going bald already is a pain in the f a**. Just for perspective on the severity of the sides ..

The sides are 1000X worse than going bald. That should say enough. And when its working on your hair its basicly working on your prostate .. Thats exactly what brings hell closer .. Other andro pills in some way or other (even topicals) have the same route .. Again I refer to the forum I mentioned. You can read that sh*t first hand.

I wish it was not so. I would jump on the wagon in a sec ..

Last edited:

Andy Bob

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys

Rather belated post but 11 days ago I had my first session with Regenera Activa at Vie Aesthetics in Rayleigh, Essex, UK (an excellent, reputable clinic who I already knew for their skin treatments). In case you don’t know much about it (like I didn’t until recently), this is a stem cell microsplantation therapy, in which a biopsy is taken from the back of your scalp, the stem cells extracted and mixed in a special machine, and injected back into thinning areas in order to reactivate dying follicles.

The procedure took less than 30 minutes from start to finish and was relatively painless barring the fleeting discomfort of injections into the scalp. And the staff at Vie were extremely lovely and helpful.

Regenera Activa is a relatively new treatment that I only discovered about myself a couple of months ago. It seems to have gone under the radar somewhat (as far as I can tell), although I found a couple of discussions in the New Research section. However, it appears to be quite widely available in Singapore, where it has reportedly had success.

Vie, as I understand, is one of the first clinics to bring it to the UK. Of the few people I know of to have had the treatment at the same clinic, all have been experiencing noticeable results. One guy who was probably NW4 appears to be enjoying noticeable regrowth. Obviously everyone is different and it is early days, but this seemed very encouraging to me so I wanted to try it for myself.

With regards to my situation, I’ve been experiencing very slow hair loss since the age of 18. I am now 41 and have maintained reasonably well with finasteride and 3 x hair transplants at the hairline (5,000 grafts in total). However, I’ve been shedding heavily in the last 2-3 years, and have been visibly thinning at the crown and have a widening part. I switched to dutasteride about 15 months ago, but neither my shedding or thinning seems to have abated a great deal, if at all - to my sadness. I have a separate thread for that in the Antiandrogens section, complete with photos of my progress over the last year.

Anyway, I really wanted to give Regenera Activa a shot from what I researched about it. I’ve refrained from adding topical antiandrogens to my regime as they seem to be a huge commitment and no guarantee which will work (plus don’t sure how they’ll fit into my complex styling rituals involving hairspray and concealer!). Instead, I’m hoping with regenera activa and the oral meds combined, I can at least further slow the thinning and potentially even recoup some thickness. Only time will tell of course. I will post some pre-treatment photos tomorrow (the best ones are still on my gf’s phone!) and will continue to record my progress over the coming months.

Fingers crossed this may give some of us hope.

S

Hi Guys , I’m new to this forum and also just had a session of Regenera Activa at a clinic on Harley Street in London.

I’m 42 and thining on top so decided to look into the technology. First I was sceptical about the procedure but after some research I decided to give it a go (6th Nov).

After the procedure I’m in a little pain and had 3 biopsy taken , which are bigger than what I expected !
Obviously early days but will post pics to show any progress or not in the coming weeks / months.

Cheers